Chapter 18 Trouble

Jade:

Jade:

I go upstairs and look around for Sammy. I open my bedroom door to find Sammy past out on my bed. I go over to her and shake her to wake her up. She then grumbles and looks up at me.

Ugh, what time is it and how did I end up here? She asks squinting at me. 

Time to get ready for school, I said annoyed.

I really didn't want to tell her what happened last night because I want to just forget about it and move forward in life. I know one thing tho I will never trust her again and I am not going to be close friends with her anymore. 

She almost got me killed and she doesn't even remember! She puts me in so much dangerous situations. Shes so reckless and so thoughtless...And then on top of that she followed me! I then look down and feel so upset. I get my outfit and head to the bathroom. I put on a dark gray hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, and my big black combat boots.

I put on my black smoky eye shadow and my crimson red lipstick. I then made my black long hair wavy and I was finally done. I walked out out of my bathroom and I bumped into Sammy. 

What are you doing, I said confused. 

She then smirks and looks at me with wide eyes.

Jade, she said in a serious tone.

Yeah, I said getting a little nervous.

Your dating Marilyn Manson!!!!! She says real loud.

My eyes  widen as she shows me my phone with Marilyn Manson's new text message that he sent me. He said,

Hey, I had a great time last night with you. I'm so glad were dating because I think I finally found someone that I connect with:) but have a great day hun.

I immediately grab my phone out of her hand and I felt my face turn all red. 

You have know right to go through my phone! I yell.

I'm your best friend! I'm aloud to go through your phone if I want! She yelled back.

Know you can't! Who the hell do you think you are! I yell getting more angry.

I don't know why your so mad! I think you need to cool off! She yelled.

I didn't say anything back because whats the sense. 

She then walked out of my room and out my front door. I let out a sigh and I looked at the time and it was 6:34. I get my purse and I walk outside. I closed to door behind me and I seen all kind of dent marks all over my door. I trace my fingers over the dent marks with wide eyes.

I turn away shoving my hands in my hoodie pocket and begin to walk to school. I walk with my head hanging down low like always and then all of a sudden I hear a guys voice yell my name.

I shot my head up and I see Marilyn Manson coming towards me. I smile and and wave at him.

Hi, he said smiling.

He hugs me and I smile and hug him back. We brake away and look at each other.

Hey are you ok? You seem upset. He asked.

I'm fine, I said smiling shyly looking away.

He then gently placed one of his fingers under my chin and he faced me towards him. He looked into my eyes. I swear he was looking strait threw me.

Your not fine... he said softly still looking at me.

I smiled a weak smile at him and said I'm fine, I promise.

He kissed me gently on the lips and broke away

Ok, I believe you, he said with a smile.

I smile back and then it hit me school....

Oh, sorry but I got to go, I'm late for school. I said.

Can I  walk you there, he asked smiling.

Yes, I smiling. 

I couldn't help but to chuckle a little too.

We then started to walk along the side walk to my school. We finally made it there and he kissed me goodbye and left. I walked inside the school building and one of the teachers was by a big window looking at me. She shook her head and looked out the window again. 

Did she.... I said to myself.

I guess she heard me and she snapped her head towards me again. She walked up to me with a dirty look on her face.

Yes I seen you kiss the devil himself! She yelled.

Your an awful awful person you know Jade....your truly going to hell....burn there for an eternity....I really feel bad for you Miss. Jade. Truly. She said sadly putting her hand on my shoulder.

I push her hand off me and walked away pissed off. 

Your....dating.....Marilyn.....Manson...... She said pausing between her words.

I immediately stopped and turned around.

Yeah want about it, I said pissed off ready to walk out to building.

She shook her head 

I don't think you really know who he is...she said

What are you talking about? I asked.

He's...Satan! She yelled.

I flipped her off and turned around and walked to my class. I walk in my 3 period class and everyone looked at me and started to whispered to each other. My teacher walked up to me with anger in his eyes. 

Why are you late to my class! He yelled.

I had to use the bathroom, I said quietly looking down.

NO SHE WASN'T SHE WAS WITH HER BF MARILYN MANSON!! One of the kids yelled in the classroom.

I felt my face turn red and the teacher looked at me furiously. He looked like he wanted to kill me.

You me out in the hallway now!!!! He yelled at me and he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out to the hallway...