Chapter 34 Brake up?

Jade:

Jade:

I look down at my wooden floor in my room and finally made up my mind. 

I guess i'll go...I say scared and nervous.

I sigh and walk out out of my house. I begin to walk to the park while the chilling air blew through my raven black hair. I was almost their now and the pit of my stomach started to feel sick. I kept taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

My legs felt like noodles as I see the park entrance. I walk through it and go to the small old bridge but I didn't see him...That's odd...I thought. He should be here...right? I thought to myself. I then stood on the small bridge and I start to wait for him.

I wait,

and wait,

and wait....

But he never came...tears then start my eyes...

How could he....if he didn't want to be with me anymore he could've told me! Tears then stat to fall like razor blades  down my face. By the time I left it was already starting to get light out. I drag myself home and crawl up my steps to my room. I then sob on my bed for hours until I couldn't cry anymore. 

I get my phone and finally text him,

You could've just told me you wanted to break up with me...

I hit send and threw my phone at the wall. 

How could he do this! I yell in anger and full of hurt.

I hear my phone go off but I ignored it. I didn't want to see it...not now...

I then fall asleep...