Chapter 17 Be careful who you trust

Jade:

Jade:

This has to be a dream, I thought when Marilyn Manson told me he loved me and asked me if I could be his...I felt like I was on top of the world and I could conquer anything. It felt like something woke up inside of me and I was finally alive.

When our lips connected I felt this electricity go through me...It felt so weird and I can't explain it. He then began to walk me home. It was a far walk but I was just glad to be around him. After we got to my house he kissed my forehead and said see you around.

He then disappeared into the dark and I just felt weird inside. I was very happy and very in love but at the same time I felt like something was wrong. It felt like something was watching me or something. I brushed it off and go into my house. I turned on some on my lights and I went upstairs to my room.

I plop on my bed and I couldn't stop smiling. He really loves me...I said to myself. I have never been this happy before and I was loving every second of it. I then heard a knock on my door. I held my breathe and looked over at my clock. It was 4:30 a.m! Who the hell could be knocking on my door at this hour, I said confused.

 I got up quietly and made my way down stairs. I opened door and it was Sammy...She smelled like alcohol and I seen a guy with her. He was that guy from the concert..HIIIII JADE!!! THIS IS MY BOY FRIEND!!! Sammy said real loud in my face. I thought he cheated on you of something I said annoyed.

HE DID BUT I FORGAVE HIM!!! She said still in a loud tone. Right...I said confused and annoyed. I looked at him and he was staring a hole though me. I got a little scared and I said well bye. I was about to close my door but that guy pushed pass Sammy and put his foot in my doorway. 

Aren't you going to invite us in, he said with a big grin. 

No, I said with chills going up my spine.

Why not gorgeous? He asked getting a little tense.

Well I don't know...I mean its not like its going on 5:00 in the morning or something. I said sarcastically but also getting pissed.

Well you had know problem going off with Marilyn Manson to the park...I mean you just got home. He said smirking.

I then felt sick to my stomach.

YEAH WE SEEN YOU AND HIM KISS!!!! Sammy yells.

What? I blurred out.

Yeah we followed you two after Sammy got really drunk and wasted at the concert. It was my idea cause I wanted to know why Marilyn Manson was hanging out with something like you?! He said real angry and mad.

Anger filled my body and I punched him in the face. Sammy looked shocked and I grabbed her by the arm and I yanked her inside my house. I then locked the door and I looked at Sammy. She was crying and she said I'm so sorry! 

All of a sudden we heard him banging on the door.

OPEN THE DOOR!!! He growled.

Sammy starts to freak out and she runs up the stairs. I heard her go in a room and slam the door behind her. I slide down my front down and I start to have a panic attack. Why do these things always happen to me. I yell.

BANG! BANG! BANG! 

This guy kept banging on my door.

JADE!!!!!! He yelled furiously.

Why dose he want me! I yell to myself. All of a sudden it got quiet and I let out a sigh. Maybe he finally left...I said. I waited a little bit and then I got up and I peaked out my living room window. He was gone, I let out a long sigh and then I calmed myself down. I looked at my phone and it was 5:45. I let out another long sigh and I started to make my way up my stairs.

Hi guysssss! I thought I wanted to stop my story but I decided I will keep going with this story cx Hoped you like this chapter! cx