Week 9 (unedited)

07/24/16Hey people! I had a really fun day, today was  our block's block party. I was in charge of the snow cone and cotton  candy machine, which was very fun, since I could eat all I wanted to.  Our block party is always fun, we even have the firefighters come and  they spray water from a fire hydrant so that everyone can get cooled  off. We also had water balloons, which was more water and more fun. Then  it rained, so everyone went inside. Afterwards, I went back out and  talked with some of my neighbors, especially about how a neighbor was  moving out, and a girl who is 15 and my friend said she had "dibs" if  the people who moved in had a cute boy there. I didn't really mind, but  one of the older neighbors said my friend and I had different vibes and  stuff, so depending on what he was like, then I could "have" him.  Honestly, I don't care, but it was kinda funny. My neighbor is more into  sporty guys, like they have to play a sport for her to care, and my  older neighbor said that I seem more to lean towards artistic guys, like  it seemed like I would date a guy from a band, and after she said that,  I realized that I really would. It sounded cool to me. So all in all I had a fun day, and it was tiring. Now it's time for me to sleep. Goodnight!07/25/16Hey  people! I didn't have camp this week. Instead, I went to the park near  my old school, and went to an event about Pokemon go. They had lures on  all 13 of the poke stops there, so it was really fun, and I got a bunch  of new Pokemon. That was basically all I did today. Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight people, have a fun day and sleep well and at a reasonable time!07/26/16Hey  people. It's late so I'm going to go to bed. Nothing extraordinary  happened today, I just went to Taekwondo, and went for a poke walk, and  got another charmander (from an egg). That's all folks! Goodnight!
07/27/16Hey  people! I basically didn't do anything today, so there's not much to  report. But, I am going somewhere nice tomorrow, I'm going to Navy Pier.  We're going to go see a bunch of boats at the harbor. It's going to be  fun, or at least I think it will be. So, that's all I have to  report. Well, also I've been thinking I might be biromantic, because  whenever I think about kissing a girl, or holding a girl's hand, it  makes me feel the same way when I think about holding a boys hand. But I  don't know for sure, so I'll just be me and see what happens. Good  night people!07/28/16Hey people! I  had so much fun today! I went to Navy Pier and saw the Tall Ships. They  were all pretty cool, and I took a bunch of pictures. I liked the Viking  ship we saw the best. I  also made my college list so that I had a lost to show my counselor  which schools I'm thinking about. College is super expensive, but  hopefully I can get financial aid and stuff, and my scholarship for high  school will help me with getting money for college, so I'll be good, I  think. Then I took some time to learn to code a website, so that was fun.  That's what I did today and know I'm super tired so good night!07/29/16Hey  people! Today I walked a lot, and it was fun. I went shopping with my  mom, and we got a bunch of cheap little things. And, we got ingredients  for what to bring to a barbecue for our demo team at Taekwondo, and it's  going to be at one of the older demo team member's house. She has a  pool and stuff, and the party is going to be this Sunday, so hopefully  that will be fun. I  went to the park by my old middle school,and walked around for Pokemon  go, and then it started raining so I went home. But, after that I  realized my mom would let me go back with an umbrella, so I left again,  but then my server crashed and couldn't get back on. I stayed at the  park anyways, and just walked around in the rain. It was nice and  peaceful, and I was glad there was no one around. I eventually went  home, and ate, and that was basically all that happened today. That's it for today people, so good night!07/30/16Hey  people! It was a pretty normal Saturday, I went to Taekwondo, and  played Pokemon go. Apparently Lioness missed me watching Clingy, since  she screams more when Clumsy watches her, so I'll be back to watching  Lioness' kids on Monday. I don't really mind. Tomorrow I have the demo  team party, which will be fun. Have fun people, and good night!