Week 12 (Unedited)

08/14/16Hey people! I didn't really do anything today,  so there's nothing to really report on. All I did today was finish  reading my summer reading book. Good night!
08/15/16Hey  people! Today was busier, but not as busy as planned. I finished  answering questions for one of my two summer reading books, so that was  good, and I talked to my grandma about when we were going to buy school  supplies (we do that after I start school so I know what I need). I also  went and got my schedule at my school's packet pick up. Unfortunately,  Lioness texted me saying that Clingy feel down the stairs so she had to  take her to the hospital, instead of me watching her kids. I just hope  Clingy is okay. She hasn't texted me back yet, so I don't know what  happened. I'm  more excited about than before now that I know who my teachers are. The  only teacher I really am nervous about is my Spanish teacher, and even  that I think I can handle, as long as I remember to ask for help. I'm  going to hang out with Samm tomorrow after noon so that should be fun.  In the morning I'm going to answer the questions for my second summer  reading book, which should be easier than the first. Then, in the  evening I have Taekwondo. Tomorrow should be filled with fun stuff, and  hopefully it will be. Good night people!08/16/16Hey  people! I finished my summer reading today! It was my goal to finish it  before I started any classes, and I got it done. Then, I went to Samm's  house. We started working on our own realistic fiction story at the  library, and it was really fun. I also had fun at Taekwondo today. I got  to teach someone else how to use a weapon, and to torture them. It's  always fun to teach. And when I say torture, I only mean that I make  them work. Tomorrow I start my AP Environmental Science class  tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous, but also curious about how Environmental  science is going to go. I've heard some weird stuff, but I don't know  if it's true. I just hope I don't get too overworked. I'll probably  loose some sleep from nervousness, but I'll be fine. I always am. Well, I  should probably go to sleep. Good night people!08/17/16Hey  people! Today was my first day of my AP environmental science was  pretty good. Just like every other science class, I think I'm going to  enjoy it. I'm the only junior in the class, and everyone else are  seniors. Thankfully, I know two of them, but they are lab partners with  each other, so I don't have a lab partner. There were two girls who were  absent, so either I'll make a group of three with someone, or I'll be a  partner with one of them. I don't really care, as long as we get the  lab done. The  rest of the day went smoothly, as in I did nothing. I got my skort for  school, which was a pain to get. It was on back order, and then it  didn't show up for a week. It was really annoying, but at least I have  it now. And I'll probably use it as little as possible. Only on hot  days. Well, that's really all to talk about. I have APES again tomorrow, so I'll tell you people about that tomorrow. Good night!08/18/16Hey  people! I had my second day of my AP class, and I feel pretty good  about it. I'm confident that I can handle it this year. The teacher is  really nice, and I found out that one of the seniors I know is in  another one of my classes, so that's pretty cool. I  watched the Lioness' kids for the last time today, and it was pretty  good. I got Portillo's which is always fun to have. And I love their  food too. I also went to class, and there was a bunch of black belts  there, and most of them were second degree or higher, which is pretty  cool.Tomorrow is testing and my last day of AP class only.  Testing should be fun, and the AP class shouldn't be painful. I'm  looking forward to testing, because Team Red is testing tomorrow for  second degree and I know she's going to be awesome! Well, I'll be able  to tell you about it tomorrow. Night people!08/19/16Hey people! I'll tell you about my day tomorrow, I'm too tired currently. Good night.
08/20/16Hey  people. I really don't feel like writing today, and I'm really sorry  about that. I wish I was. Testing was good, but today's demo practice  was a lot of confusion and yelling and I know tomorrow will be fine but  yeah it's just going to be possibly annoying. So hopefully I'll feel  like writing tomorrow but I won't know until then. I hope you people  have a better day than me, and that you feel better than I do. Good  night.