Week 18 (Unedited)

09/25/16Hey people! I did my homework today, and while  there wasn't much, I did forget my history book at school. I didn't  think that I could do it, but then my mom pointed out that even though I  didn't have to be at rehearsal for the play at my school, if I went  anyway, I could stop by my locker and pick up the book. So, I went to  rehearsal to get my history book. I  stayed for the whole rehearsal, but it ended early anyways. I finished  my history homework there, and spent some time with my drama club  family, which always makes me feel better. And then I drove  home. Everything was fine until I went to park in the garage. I ended up  denting the front right corner of my dad's car. Oh, and did I mention  it's his birthday today? Yeah, I didn't feel very good after that. I  walked in crying. I felt like I was going to puke I felt so awful. He  went to go look at the damage, and nothing was broken, it was just  dented. Since it was plastic, it was actually pretty fixable. That made  me feel better, but I got really tired after helping him, so I'm going  to bed now. Night!09/26/16Hey  people! The school day went by pretty fast, and I didn't have much  homework. But, I did have to watch the presidential debate for history. I  felt physically sick. I wanted to puke while I was watching them snip  at each other. I hate politics so much. I'm just glad I didn't have to  watch all of it, just through two questions. Then I watched Disney movie  to feel better. Hopefully everyone will sleep well, and I probably  should go to bed soonish, so good night people!
09/27/16Hey  people! I had a good day today, classes weren't too horrible, and I'm  getting really excited for my field trip for APES this Friday! It seems  super fun and it's a complete dress down day. I'm missing all of my  classes, and then after school I have poetry. I'm so happy! Tomorrow  and Thursday I have rehearsal, which hopefully will be fun filled and  cringe filled. Tomorrow is also a late start, but I still will go to bed  soon.  So, without any further news, good night people!09/28/16Hey  people! I'm excited for Friday and I had fun at practice, can't wait  for tomorrow and Friday it's going to be so fun! I'm tired so goodnight!
09/29/16Hey.  I thought I was having a great day, I messed with one of the guys at  rehearsal, it was really fun. I pulled someone a little too hard and was  too aggressive I guess but I don't know I guess I'm not used to pulling  people, and I guessed it would be harder to move him. But  that doesn't matter. Now I just feel sad. I don't even know really why I  just feel horrible and I don't even want to go to my field trip  tomorrow or to poetry or anything I'm so confused I don't know what's  going on. I'm going to bed once I can stop crying. Hope you people had a  better day. Good night people!09/30/16Hey  people! I had a super fun day. APES was really fun, even though it took  awhile to get our experiment done. It was pretty intensive to go up the  dune, it was legitimately a 45 degree angle up and down it. It was  really tiring, but still really fun. Poetry  club was fun too, even though I didn't share any poems, the poems  others shared were really deep and awesome. The poetry reading I went to  after was good too. I had so much fun with my friend. But I'm not be  able to go to the volunteer project I was planning to help with. Oh  well. I'll help a different time. Well, I'm super tired, so good night people!10/01/16Hey  people! I went to Taekwondo today, which was fun as always. Then I  listened to Hamilton again, which I first listened to yesterday the  whole way through. Then I was able to get dropped off by my dad for the  volunteer work I was doing, and that took up the rest of my day. It was  really beautiful. I helped make Luminaries on a beach to spread  awareness for domestic violence. It was really inspiring, and two  survivors spoke. Well, I'm pretty tired, so I'll say goodnight people!