chapter 12

(Its just the dress, the person in the picture is not Amanda or any other girl in this book)

————————————————

Andrews POV

Tring tring tring

"Hey man,you're meeting shouldn't take that long, we have to go to moms"

"Don't worry,I'm on my way meet you at the airport, I left Drew in charge, and other few people, our company is in good hands."

"Oh good, see you then" I said as I hung up the phone.

I walked down stairs accompanied with my suitcases. I checked if I had switched off all appliances and lights but kept the security system on of course.

I grabbed my keys and got into the car. I'm glad for this family reunion. It was a good idea we need time to get to know one another better.

Don't get me wrong I know my family but if you ask me about my cousins and ancles and so on I'd be like -----

I got out of the house and told the security they can guard it part time cause it's hard enough to enter as it is. I said my goodbyes and left. Sure would be nice to have someone to leave the house with or better someone to take to mom as my special someone. But I believe it will happen when it is time

**********
(On the plane)

I was sitting comfortably til someone shook me. I slowly looked to my left knowing who it was already.

"Can I help you lil bro." I asked. "Yes, I need my headphones, I need to sleep soundly and you need to as well, we'll arrive home and the party will have around 3hrs before it begins."

"Yeah I should sleep before I pass out in front of everybody."I answered as we both laughed.

************

(Pilot speaking "we have landed")

I woke up. Aden was still asleep. I shoved him hard on the side and he woke up whining.

"Come on , we're leaving. I checked my watch to see there's only two hours to the party. We had to get going or mom would get worried.

We took our bags and left the airport. When I say we drove, I mean I was behind the wheel while my brother was dozing of.

We reached a beautiful house that I will remember for all my days.

Home.

*************

**********

Mrs Mosets POV

I rushed into the hall making sure everything was fine. I want my family to feel comfortable and decoration helps.

"Move the drapes up" I ordered as one of the helpers fiddled with it till I was satisfied.

I shouldn't be working like this if I'm already dressed for the party. I was walking out when two pairs of gorgeous eyes stood in front of me.

"Mom" they all spoke in unison. I felt myself getting teary as I engulfed both of them into a hug. I didn't think not seeing my sons for so long would get me like this when I saw them.

I was just glad they were here. Taking a break from their hectic lives as co-owners of their company.

"My babies how are you?"I asked wiping the little tears that escaped my eyes.

"I'm fine, the flight was too long, but I slept through the flight so I can be awake for the party" Andrew said as we all laughed.

"I missed you boys so much, you're sisters too, let's not even mention your father,he brags about how you've accomplished a lot in life everywhere we go. He'll be so happy to see you."

"Where is he?" Aden asked.

"You know how busy he is, he's making sure everything is fine for the party, you'll see him when he comes back."

"Ohk and I have to say you've outdone yourself mom our house is beautifully decorated." Andrew commented as Aden agreed.

"Thank you darlings, now you must go upstairs to your rooms and dress nicely, your sisters won't disappoint." I smiled, just admiring them.

"Don't worry mommy dear, we know." Aden said as he kissed me on the cheek and upstairs they went.

Sometimes you'd think Aden was the oldest. I laugh as I walk away.

My husband entered the house just after that. "Honey, you just missed the boys" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Where are they, up in their rooms?"he asked as I nodded with a smile. He smiled back "well I guess I'll have to see them when the party starts, I can't wait to see my boys" he smiled widely as he walked away and talked to the man who was in charge of catering.

This man might be very busy but he never misses a chance to show his love for us and he always makes time for his family.

I smiled at the thought as I just watched him. I laughed a little and went upstairs to touch up my makeup.

No one's POV

Amy walked in Amanda's house and realised it's furniture was moved. She went upstairs and saw Amanda doing her hair.

"Hi sis , oh you're make up looks beautiful." Amy said as she closely examined Amanda's eyes.

"Thanx hey, and you, why aren't you dressed yet, come on there's not enough time." Amanda replied as she pointed to a chair next to her.

Amy sat and looked at her "Is something wrong."

"No of course not, it's just something small its not very important, I'll tell you after the party." She replied and all Amy could do was nod.

Amanda pulled her hair up into a pony while Amy let it down. As much as they were twin sisters, they wouldn't wear something exactly the same for a formal event.

Amy wore a beautiful black sweet heart neckline, embellished with a silver thin belt on the waist to give a flowing look. With 5inch heels.

Her hair let down looked great with the outfit because the dress left her chest open and her hair laid on it perfectly.

Amanda wore a long black dress. It had pockets on the side, it covered her chest stylishly and left her back open. She paired it with the same shoes Amy was wearing.

These girls, looking great was an understatement. But Amy could see there was something wrong with her older sis. Every time they would laugh, she would slightly giggle and go back to her state.

Amy just looked at her. "I'm fine really Amy"

"You sure, nothing happened?"

"Don't worry about me right now let's concentrate on how beautiful we look and that we're going to see our brothers." Amanda smiled and Amy returned it.

"Shall we? "Amanda said as she held out her hand.

"Selfie first" Amy said as they both giggled walking down the stairs.

*************
"I hope she likes the present I organized for her at the party," Amy thought to herself.

I hope

*********************

Weliqueen💋