chapter 22

Amanda's POV

The following day I couldn't do anything. All that kept me up was awaiting for John to suddenly barge in through my door. Which by now hasn't happened.

It was around 10am in the morning and I had already freshened up. So I picked up the remote and watched some TV to get my mind of things.

But arg, who can watch tv with my mind state, nothing could distract me from what Jared had done, to his own best friend. What guy in the right mind would do that.

I thought of how John would be doing, realizing his long term best friend stabbed him in the back. But now was the time to think about our future. I get gitters and tingles when I think of him.

Flash backing

He slowly moved his hand to my face and looked up to me when he heard my last words."love?" "You loved me" by this time a smile crept on his face.

"Say that again. " he smiled as we were inches closer. "My first major love." I whispered in his ear. He held one of my cheeks and planted a passionate kiss on my skin.

Our lips eventually met and everything just seemed right other than the fact that we were under water.

End of flash back.

I just kept smiling by myself and I was glad Dezi was still in her room.

That specific day was perfect but life just had me fall on my behind like that. Couldn't have come at a better time. I just told the man I love that I love him and for my grand exit I slip and fall. 

Life must be lucky that the impact was small. If I hit the floor hard that I couldn't even walk to an extent where I had to limp to my car, you'd see feary eyes karma.

But overall it was great and eventually Dezi came down stairs.

"Oh good you're already dressed." She said taking her bag.

"Yes are we going somewhere?" I looked up at her."Of course, we  need to go shopping." She said hurriedly.

"But John." I whined.

"John nothing, you will come with shopping so you can look nice for him, don't worry he's not going to barg in here or something early in the morning" she laughed. "Fine let's go." I picked up my phone and hand bag and we left.

I didn't bother to change because my outfit was comfortable as it. I wore a black tank top with a white leather jacket and denim ripped jeans with black flat pump shoes.

We got into her car and drove to the mall while listening to rnb music. I sang along ofcourse and Dezi joined.

(Amanda)
My best friend best friend till the very end.

(Dezi)

Cause best friends best friends don't have to pretend. You need a hand and I'll be there right beside you.

(Amanda)
You in the dark, I'll be that bright light to guide you.

And that's how our ride went, finishing each others lines. If the car ride is this fun I'm sure shopping today will be not so bad.

Our first shop was a boutique. Too fancy for my liking but the dresses where to die for so I had to try some on .

"I would buy this if I was going to prom." I giggled with Dezi lightly so the shop assistants wouldn't hear us. It was in my favorite color, but it was a mermaid dress with to many beading and sparkless, you couldn't just wear it out to go buy groceries.