chapter 17

Dezi's POV

I knock twice before she opened the for but she was fuming. When she realized who I was she she smiled. What I thought was a hug was more of a she fell on me, because that's what she did.

"Amanda? Amanda?" No no no she fainted. I picked her up to the couch. I don't really know how to wake a knocked out person so I sprinkled water on her face.

I felt so guilty, she looked like she went through a lot and I wasn't even there for her, my tears began to escape.

"I'm sorry Amanda, I'm an awful best friend" I said to get while she still had her eyes closed.

She began to wake up and I quickly wiped my tears and put on a smile.

"Hey, you fainted, I was so worried.." But she stopped me in my sentence and gave me a tight hug while she started crying.

"I don't know what to do anymore."she said into my blouse.

What do you mean, what's going on? I asked but I already knew.

"I love him Dezi, I love him and I might not even be with him ever." Her tears kept flowing.

"Honey you have to tell what's going on" I looked at get and she sighed.

She told me everything and the fact that David came and he acted clueless about it.

" I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry Amanda but what if it's not David, have you thought about that?" I asked.

"Um no, but his the only guy I know with bad intentions, who else could it be." I couldn't say without proof.

"No one I know, I just thought of searching the possibilities."

"I'm such a bad host, you came all this way, do want something to eat, how long are you staying?"

I smiled "Anything really, and I'll stay as long as you need me."

Her face quickly turned into the biggest smile. "Yes you'll stay in one of the guestrooms."

"Thanks Amanda, you have one big house."

She just looked around and nodded then went to the kitchen.

She came back with appetizers. I took one of the drinks and sipped it.

"So you're brothers are back" I ask intriguingly.

"No don't tell me you're interested in one of them, wait how'd you know?"

I didn't want to tell her from Fal but I couldn't find a way out of this one. "A friend mentioned it, made me miss you more." Wheeew saved it.

"Oh well I missed you too. Maybe tomorrow you'll see them." I just nodded. "Heck let's see them today."

I coughed my drink out. "Wait..what!"

"Yea why not, will go to the beach. Doesn't that sound refreshing?"

I couldn't say no, a time to relax was what she needed."uh sure but I didn't bring any swimming gear."

"Don't worry, you'll just take one of my bikini tops and bottom and just wear a short over." She said this as she was busy on her phone.

"Done" she said as she put her phone down. "They'll be here in twenty minutes."

"So fast, I mean we have to change, my hair..." I started panicking but she started to laugh."you're fine Dezi, just chill"

We changed and waited for her brothers to join us

After 15 minutes Amanda I were both sitting in lounge waiting for her brothers. I was currently wearing a blue bikini top and blue matching shorts, a long lacy shirt over my outfit and white flip flops, my outfit was all thanks to my best friend , speaking about her she was rocking a purple bikini top and matching shorts, she also wore a long white shirt over her outfit but it wasn't exactly like the one she gave me to wear, She looked smashing. I was sitting on the couch alongside the bag that we packed with all the things we wanted to bring along to the beach.

A light knock was heard from the door and Amanda squealed in excitement as she ran to open the door. While she was excited ,I was a ball of nerves . I haven't seen these boys in like 4years, I'm sure they've grown a lot since then. I hope they remember me.

I quickly got off the couch not to seem rude if they came in, ofcorse they would come in , this is their sister's house.

"Dezi" I heard a deep voice call me. I looked up and was met with eyes that I hadn't seen in so long. "Aden" I breathed out.

He quickly moved forward and enveloped me in bear crushing hug." Look at you , your a little lady now" he stated and he moved back and took in my appearance.

I hadn't gotten a good look at him but when I finally did , I couldn't help but stare. He was wearing a simple black tee that said in bold letters "Sexy for no reason" and a pair of black and white shorts that ended just under his knees. He was taller now, when he hugged me, my nose was under his chin.

H smiled at me "You look good"

I smiled back at him" You don't look so bad yourself"

Andrew gracefully walked in and threw and gave me a hug. I had missed him too. "I haven't seen you in a long time" he stated and he still hasn't let me go. "It feels like it was just yesterday you were asking me to tie your shoes" he added.

I buried my face in his chest and hid my face in his chest, I felt the vibrations from his laugh through his chest, then he let me go. "I missed you too Andrew" I said still blushing from that trip down memory lane.

" Now that everyone has said all they needed to say, Let's go and get our beach on" Amanda exclaimed holding a beach ball in her hands.

"Shall we" Aden said as he stretched out his hand and I took it.

This was going to be a very fun day.