Chapter 34

Scott's pov

"Miiiiiiiiiiiitch!" I whined.

I waited a second then saw his head pop up from where he was laying.

"What do you want." he responded sleepily.

"Whoa grumpy I didn't ask for the 'tude."

"I'm so sorry. What is it that you would like from me, your majesty?"

"Okay, sassy, I was just gonna ask if you wanted food."

"Oh... sure."

He very slowly laid back down, expecting me to give him breakfast in bed or some shit. Nuh uh Mitchie. I looked at the food we had around and grabbed a apple and lightly threw it at him.

"Ow Scott! What the hell!"

"Oh shut up it wasn't even a hard throw."

"It hurt!"

"Want me to kiss it better, you baby?" I said much more angrily than I had intended.

"What the hell Scott, you're being so rude and I've only been awake for like five minutes!"

"Me? I'm the one being rude? Um how about you listen to yourself instead of fricken accusing me of being rude Mitch! What's your issue?"

"I can't believe you." Mitch rolled his eyes and started to leave the crawlspace.

"Where are you going!"

"I'm taking a walk! Get off my back, I can take care of myself." With that, he stepped out of the crawlspace and slammed the metal back.

He can't believe me? I can't believe him! He's being such a baby! What's up with him! Ugh whatever.

Mitch's pov

I stepped out of the crawlspace and put back the metal door, not so gently. What's Scott's issue today? Like I didn't even do anything and all the sudden he got so angry! I had to leave before it got worse because I know for a fact, in arguments, I don't yell, I cry. I don't understand, everything was going perfectly and now we are having our first argument? I need to take a walk.

I walked through the alleys, but not too far, I'm not running away again, last time I did that, I regretted it immediately. I just needed some space, that's all. I love Scott and sometimes people that love each other have argument, we will have to deal with this.

I continued aimlessly walking around until my heart rate slowed down and my mind cooled down. I think it's safe to go back now.

*****

I opened the door to the crawlspace and Scott's eyes lit up when he saw me. I thought he would be mad when I got back, but he seemed relieved.

"Mitch!"

"Hi..."

"Where have you been! It's been like an hour and I... I was getting worried..."

"I'm sorry, I was just out walking, I didn't mean to worry you."

"It's alright. Come here, I'm sorry." I made my way in his direction and cuddled up in his arms like nothing happened. "I know that you might still be mad but I wanted to say I'm sorry. It was a short argument but I hated it so much. I don't want that to happen ever again. I love you too much to be really mad at you."

"I feel the same way." I buried my face into his side and I felt happy, I felt safe.

"I love you Mitchie."

"I love you more, Noodle."

"Impossible."