V

y/n's pov

i know him for a years already and his my ideal guy but he does'nt know it and i have keeping it for a long time and i really love him and i don't know why i'm feeling this way towards me like i already missing him but we have texted and call and my mom is asking me when will i have an boyfriend and i said '' soon . and his charming , handsome , funny and i love everything about him.

V 's pov

i know y/n for a month and she is my ideal girl and she is beautiful , kind , generous , photogentic, funny , charming and i love everything about her . she texted and the text was '' i already miss you v and i replied to her text '' i miss you too . y/n

~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

i didn't not recieved an text from V and it's make me worry about him and i want to ask him if he is free to have cofffee with me and i will tell him something . the text was '' hey V are you free right now to have coffee with me ? and i have to tell you something

V pov

i forgot to text y/n and maybe she worry about me because i'm not answering her texts and calls . and her last text was '' hey v are you free right now to have coffee with me ? and i have to tell you something and i don't answer how to answer her text should i say '' yes or no .

y/n pov

i checked my phone and i saw the text was seen by v but there no answer on text . maybe his thinking about his answer to my text and i just staring to get confuse.

V's pov

i have decided to answer y/n's text and i said to her text '' yes i will go . and see you later and if y/n tell her feelings and i will tell her my feelings .

y/n's pov

wow he said '' yes yahoo! my plan is working and i don't know how can i say my feelings to v and i'm staring to get nervous and a little scared and well y/n v already said yes and you need to be beautiful for later

V's POV

i will wear nice outfit for today because me and y/n will have coffee together and i have to look handsome for later .

~~~time skip~~

V's pov

i'm here in the mall to buy an necklace for y/n and the design of the necklace is infinity and the infinity means forever and always and i brought her favorite flower and i went first to the cafe and i waited for y/n to come .

Y/n's  pov

oh my i'm traffic and the taxi driver said '' miss it's traffic and you said to the taxi driver '' okay . you went out and you give the money and said '' thank you but i have to go now to my date and he waiting for me and i'm already late . you went to another taxi and said '' can you drop off me to the blue moon cafe and the taxi driver said '' yes ''

V's pov

i'm just sitting and i ordered an drink and i'm holding the necklace that i brought earlier and her favorite rose and i'm just so excited to see her .

y/n's pov

the taxi driver said to me '' miss you have already arrived in the blue moon cafe and how much is the taxi fare "it 's 100 and you give him an 100 and you already saw v wearing an suit and tie and he was holding an necklace and rose and he was drinking an something.

V's pov

i saw her already and she was so pretty and i like her and i love her so much and her smile is perfect .

y/n's pov

i entered the cafe and i saw v and he was so handsome with suit and tie and i said to him '' wow v you look so handsome and i have to tell you something that i like you and i love you and i keep this for a long time and you can maybe reject my feelings just not now and if you the way i feel .

V's pov

she entered the cafe and she was so pretty and there is something missing in her necklace and that's why i brought her an necklace and i said to y/n '' i know that we have know each other for month and i already love her and i love everything about her and i woulf like to ask you '' y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend and wife .

y/n's pov

i don't know what to say to v but i will say yes '' yes i will be your girlfriend and wife and i love you v . and you are the best thing that happen in my life .

V's pov

she said '' yes to my proposal and that means she mine and i'm her and she is already taken and i love her and i will cherish her and i love you y/n and she said to me '' i love you too v