Jimin

Imagine you and Jimin are married and you are a member of a girl group

Y/n's pov
I'm the one member of flower shine who is married and i'm married to bts park Jimin
Jimin's pov
Me and Y/n have been married for 9 years and my other hyungs are still single .
Y/n's pov
My unnies are envy me because I'm married to park Jimin.
Jimin's pov
I texted Y/n and said " hi jagiya how are you? I miss you . See you later !
Y/n's pov
I saw the text of my hubby and in the text is " hi Jagiya how are you? I miss you . See you later ! My answer to his text is " hello hubby I'm okay and i miss you too okay see you later! . My unnies were like she's texting her hubby so sweet.
Jimin's pov
I remember when i dated her there a lot of fans ship me with her . And me and Y/n never broke up . It's 9 years of courting her and 1 year of saying yes to me and i married her on feb 14,2017 . Our anniversary is 03. 14 . 18 . And today is our concert .
Y/n's pov
Today is chimchim concert and i want to surprise him.
Jimin's pov
I don't know if my wife is coming to the concert today.
Y/n's pov
I'm just preparing for later and i brought my ticket through online .
Jimin's pov
I'm getting nervous later.
~time skip~
Jimin's pov
Today is the concert and i'm so getting nervous
Y/n's pov
I'm here in the venue and i brought some merchandise of bts . Some fans recognize me as Jimin's wife . And i heard some fans said " oh my !
It's Y/n from flower shine. And they have asked me " can we have a picture with you ? And i said to them " sure thing .
Jimin's pov
Me and my hyungs are still rehearing .
Y/n's pov
I posted a picture of the ticket and my caption was " date.
Jimin's pov
Me and my hyungs are getting ready for tonight concert .
Y/n's pov
Finally I'm in the inside the venue and i sat infront and i hope some bts fans can't recognize me .
Jimin's povI saw the text of Y, and
Armys were shouting and yelling "we love you bangtan sonyedan! I saw a famillar face and i think i just saw my wife.
Y/n's pov
I took a video of Jimin and post it in my ig and share to the fans .
Jimin's pov
I went to down the concert stage and i went to my wife . Kissed her cheeks and out her from the sit to the stage .
Y/n's pov
Oh my ! My hubby saw me and kissed my cheeks . And held my hands . Some fans said " oh my ! The Jimin and Y/n is real . # goals . And i don't know where will Jimin take me!
Jimin's pov
I sang a song to my wife and the fans were shouting and yelling " we love you Jimin and Y/f/n couple . The vcr started and I kneel down with one leg and said to her " Y/f/n l/n - park will you marry me for second time?
Y/n's pov
The staff pull out a chair in the stage and i saw the vcr it's has the picture of me and Jimin . He suddenly kneel down with one leg and asked me again " Y/f/n l/n - park will you marry me for second time ? And i said to him " yes i will marry you.
Jimin's pov
The fans were video the moment and
I heard the song of Y/n and Y/n and i danced together. The fans were " the dancing couples of flower shine and bangtan sonyedan .
Y/n's pov
Some fans of bts knows our song and dance.
Jimin's pov
My wife is pretty , kind and talented that's why i love her .
Y/n's pov
My husband is handsome, cute , hot and talented and his mine .
~time skip~
Jimin's pov
Me and Y/n watched her music video and she was really good . I didn't know that my wife had a red hair before. After me and Y/n our music video i also dyed my hair in red in dope .
Y/n's pov
My hubby looks so handsome with red hair and eyeglasses
Jimin's pov
I saw a collage of me and Y/n in instagram and there this one picture is me and Y/n both in red hair . #red
Y/n's pov
I wanna to dyed my hair into red again .
Jimin's pov
I wanna too dyed my hair in red
Y/n's pov
Me and Jimin went to the hair salon and dyed our hair into red
Jimin's pov
My wife wants red hair . So I'm dyed my hair red .
Y/n's pov
I'm already done with my hair and wow i look different now .
Jimin's pov
My wife will be shock later because i have the eyeglass in dope
Y/n's pov
Wow ! My husband looks so handsome .
Jimin's pov
I took a picture of me and Y/n and my caption was " match hair color with wifey #red #wife
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of Jimin and my caption was " my handsome husband 😙♡ .the comments were " Jimin and Y/n looks so nice together. " matchy hair color. " debut days .
Jimin's pov
I went to my wife and place something in her neck.
Y/n's pov
Jimin oppa what this on my neck?
Jimin's pov
It's a heart Locket it's has my picture and your picture inside.
Y/n's pov
Thank you oppa
Jimin's pov
No problem my wifey anything for you
Y/n's pov
Oppa i have something for you ?
Jimin's pov
What is it?
Y/n's pov
Uhm.. guess
Jimin's pov
Food
Y/n's pov
Yes.
Jimin's pov
Thank you Jagiya
Y/n's pov
No problem oppa
Jimin's pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n - park
Y/n's pov
I love you too park Jimin