Jimin

Imagine Jimin and you are married and he wants baby.

Y/n's pov
Me and jimin are married for 10 years and i know that Jimin wants a baby but he is always busy.
Jimin's pov
I really want a baby despite of my schedule and my wife will be lonely and i already inagine little mini me running in our house. I said to myself" soon me and Y/n will have little Jimin .
Y/n's pov
I went to the park .i see an some mothers with their kids . I really want to have a baby now.
Jimin's pov
Where did my pretty wife go?  I already miss her.
Y/n's pov
I went back to our house. I saw Jimin sleeping in the couch . " my husband looks so cute while sleeping . I woke up my husband " hubby let's go to our room . And you sleep there. He said to me " okay"
Jimin's pov
Last night i was so tired from pratice. And my wife woke up to transfer to our room . I continued sleeping there .
Y/n's pov
I awake up before Jimin. I saw Jimin peacefully sleeping.  I went to our kitchen and cooked breakfast for me and Jimin.
Jimin's pov
What do it smells delicious? It's from down stairs. I saw my wife cooking pancakes and egg,bacon.
Y/n's pov
I can feel someone is hugging me . And it's my hubby . " hi hubby, good morning let's eat now.
Jimin's pov
My wife pancakes are so yummy ! I'm glad that she is my wife .and i love her so much.
Y/n's pov
Hubby how's the pancakes . Tell me hubby?
Jimin's pov
It's okay. I don't like it i love it because the one  who made it's my one and only wife.
Y/n's pov
Thank you Y/n
Jimin's pov
I went to our room . I got the bouquet of flowers  for Y/n.
Y/n's pov
Hubby where are you ? I'm miss you already.
Jimin's pov
I'm here wifey i love you so much .you are like this flowers so
Y/n's pov
What's for the flowers?
Jimin's pov
I just want to give my wife an a bouquet of flowers.
Y/n's pov
Thank you hubby i love you so much with all my heart and soul.
Jimin's pov
Welcome. I love you too my wife forever .
Y/n's pov
Hubby I'm not feeling well. Everytime i smell food i suddenly feel like throwing up.
Jimin's pov
Wifey are you okay ? Wifey just rest .I'm here and i will take care of you.
Y/n's pov
I'm just not feeling well . I think i just need to rest.
Jimin's pov
I don't know why is my wife looks so pale.
Y/n's pov
Hubby I'm just going to our room " okay?
Jimin's pov
Okay wifey.
Y/n's pov
I have searched the symptoms of  being pregnant. It says there " i feel like throwing up. Morning sickness. Lost of eating food.
Jimin's pov
I went to our room and i saw my wife sleepping . " wifey you looks so pretty while sleeping you're my angel. I love you so much . I kissed her cheeks .
~time skip~
Jimin's pov
I don't know why my wife eats a lot of foods.
Y/n's pov
I'm eating strange foods.
Jimin's pov
Every night Y/n asks me to buy her McDonald's french fries . One tab of ice cream." It's just so weird who eat french fries with ice cream.
Y/n's pov
Yummy! Thank you hubby buying me the french fries and ice cream . I love you
Jimin's pov
No problem.  Anything for you . I love you too
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
My baby bump can be seen now. And Jimin doesn't know that I'm pregnant with his child.
Jimin's pov
My wifey's tummy is so big .and she still looks so sexy and pretty to me.
Y/n's pov
Me and Jimin went to the doctor. And the doctor said to me " mrs. Park Y/n you are pregnant . My doctor knows that i went here i feel like throwing up and she said to me " that's means I'm pregnant and i said to her " okay. I went to the pharmacy and brought an pregnancy test . It's said positive.  I saw the reaction of Jimin's face he was so smiling a lot.
Jimin's pov
Yahoo! I'm going to be a father. I love you baby .
Y/n's pov
Jimin went near and spin me around i said to him " hubby be careful i have baby inside me .
Jimin's pov
I put my other ear in Y/n's tummy and our baby just kicked me.
Y/n's pov
Our baby just kicked his daddy. I hope if our baby looks like Jimin or me . She or he will be mommy's girl or daddy's girl.
Jimin's pov
I'm so happy that there's a little me inside my wife tummy .and finally my dream came true . Me and Y/n will have our baby . Me ,y/n and our baby is  already a family.
Y/n's pov
Our unborn baby is blessing to us .and me and Jimin is going full him with love .
Jimin's pov
Our baby is get bigger and i'm sure that our baby will the cutest.
Y/n's pov
Park Jimin where are u ? My water just broke . Jimin jimin Jimin .
Jimin's pov
Wifey I'm here and let's go the hospital right now .
Y/n's pov
Please hubby drive faster. Our baby want to get out.
Jimin's pov
Me and Y/n are the labor room . She push aloud. I cried when i heard our baby cried and the doctor said to me " it's a boy
Y/n's pov
I cried also when i heard our baby boy and i heard the doctor that our baby is a boy . I'm so happy because me and Jim have our little chimchim .
Jimin's pov
I posted a picture of our baby in my instagram and the caption is " welcome to Christian world. Baby hyumin . I put some hastags on my photo #hyumin #baby boy . I saw the comments " cutie baby he looks like you. "Baby goals. " congrats to the couple on their baby boy.  "Cutie . I said to the comments " thank you. Y/n was already transfer in a room.
Y/n's pov
I'm awake now and i can't still belive that our baby boy is here with us. the nurse pleased baby hyunmin beside me and he holded my hand with his tiny hands.
Jimin's pov
I took a picture of Y/n and hyunmin holding his mommy pinky and hyumin is really like me. My caption was "mother and son moment.  And the comment is "Cutie mom and son moments."touching .
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy because I'm finally a mom to our baby boy "hyunmin.
Jimin's pov
My hyungs went to the hospital and to visit baby hyumin and Y/n . When they saw baby hyunmin . They said to me " baby hyunmin looks like little chimchim over here. They posted a picture of baby hyunmin in instagram . The caption was " visiting our nephew in the hospital . I saw the comments were " cutie baby . " hyunmin is a bangtan sonyedan baby.
Jimin's pov
My baby boy is instant celebrity now.
Y/n's pov
I love Jimin and our baby boy hyumin .
Jimin's pov
I love you too Y/n and baby hyumin