V

Imagine v and you are couple in wgm and
You are both dating in real life.

Y/n's pov
My unnies  are asking me if i want to Join a variety show. I said " i want to join Wgm with bts V . And my unnies saw white envelope. In to the lucky bride please remove the red sticker in letter. To know who is the lucky bride. And my group mates said "it's Y/n . There a hint about your lucky husband . He's in kpop group,  his position is vocalist, his birthday is on December 30 . " who is this guy .
V's pov
An white envelope and i saw the seal . The seal was wgm . And my hyungs are checking out the white envelope . In the envelope " thank you for join wgm. My hyungs stare removing the sticker. They said to me "congrats v! Best wishes to you and your wife. The hints  she's member of a girl group, her favorite color is Y/f/c . " i think i know who is my wife it's Y/n  l/n / y/s/n
Y/n's pov
I'm so nervous because I'm going to meet my husband.
V's pov
Im getting nervous because I'm going to meet my wife. I went inside the cafe and wait for my wife.
Y/n's pov
I see him . He looks so handsome . Introduced myself to him" hi I'm Y/n l/n or Y/s/n from angels and nice to meet you. I have a letter for you from my fans.
V's pov
She seen so nice and pretty . Introduced myself to her and said " hello Y/n I'm v from bts . And i got the letter for her fans in the letter " hi v , please take care our little princess and we love you - angels . They are so sweet. And i have her my present .
Y/n's pov
Wow oppa  . Thank you for the gift i said to v and v just smiled at me .v is really a talented man, handsome. I'm just so happy that his my partner .
V's pov
Y/n is really pretty, cute and talented . My hyungs and i watched her music video . She catched my eyes and i like her .
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies  watched v's music video .i really him. He catched my eyes.
V's pov
Next week me and bts are going to an award and Y/n there also.
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies are getting ready for award night on next week and bts will be there.that means v is also there.
~Time skip~
V's pov
Today is the awarding and i hope to see Y/n later . Later I'm going to propose to her.
Y/n's pov
Me and unnies are getting finish on our makeup . I dye my hair on a blonde .and my unnies were like " Y/s/n you looks so pretty. I said to them" thank you unnies . We are all done . Our manager drove us to the venue. When me and my unnies went to red carpet and all the people were " Y/s/n looks so pretty with blonde, so pretty ,she rocked the blonde .
V's pov
I saw Y/n's hair it's was now blonde before it's was black. I like her hair in blonde . my hyungs were like at me " oh my ! Y/n and V are both in blonde.
Y/n's pov
Oh i remember v's hair is blonde . Me and unnies sat beside bts .
V's pov
Y/n is dancing . She's looks so good at dancing.
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies are going to dance our in title "summer love. Our concept is cute and bubbly.
V's pov
I can't believe that Y/n is so good at dancing. Later I'm going to propose to her.
Y/n's pov
We are done in our performance. And it's the bangtan sonyedan V is looks so handsome. They all handsome and talented.
V's pov
I can't stop staring at her while performing.
Y/n's pov
All the groups had a performance and me and V dancing to their songs . And my unnies and v's hyungs said " look at these couple dancing so cute.
V's pov
I love dancing with Y/n.
Y/n's pov
V is really fun to be with .
V's pov
Y/n's groupwon the new girl group.  award I'm so proud of them .
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies heard that our name we were so happy and me and my unnies said " thank you for supporting us ! Thank you for manager , our family members and mostly god and our fans .
V's pov
I'm so proud of them ! And bts won the best kpop boy group
Y/n's pov
I'm so proud of V and his hyungs they did their best .
V's pov
I'm going to propose to her right now.
I kneel down with one leg " Y/f/n l/n will you be my wife ?
Y/n's pov
V is kneel with his one leg and suddenly ask me " Y/f/n l/n will you be my wife . I said to him " yes. I will marry you. The people in the awarding are cheering for us .
V's pov
Me and Y/n won the best couple of the night .
Y/n's pov
I won the best visual and said " thank you to my manager ,my family members, my fans and mostly to god
V's pov
Yahoo! My wife won an award and i'm so proud of her.
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Oppa let's to seoul tower together.
V's pov
Okay Y/n
Y/n's pov
Me and V are going to seoul tower together.
V's pov
I'm so excited because me and Y/n are going to seoul tower together.
Y/n's pov
I wrote in the padlocks " Y/n ♡V and me and v kissed the keys and throw it in river.
V's pov
I brought some cotton candy for me and Y/n .
Y/n's pov
So sweet of my husband . He gave cotton candy.
V's pov
I had fun with my wife here in seoul tower.
Y/n's pov
I'm so tired.
~time skip~
V's pov
I woke up and my wife is not beside me and i saw an note and inside the note is " hi hubby I'm sorry that you woke up not I'm there and i cooked our breakfast - wifey
Y/n's pov
I'm here in our kitchen and cooked our breakfast.
V's pov
I smell something from downstairs . The smell is like pancakes and bacon , egg. I went down and i saw my wife cooking our breakfast and i back hug her.
Y/n's pov
I can feel that someone is hug me . Oh it's my one and only husband .
V's pov
I'm so hungry . Y/n is really good at cooking and more.
Y/n's pov
The pd ask " is it your first time cooking?  I said to pd "nope when I'm in our dorm i always cook our food .
V's pov
It's was so delicious . The pd asks me "how the food that your wife cooked?
I answer pd questions " it's was so delicious.
Y/n's pov
I'm going to write V an letter . Inside the letter is " Hi oppa ,i don't regret that i chose you as my husband . It's not that i love the way you are and saranghae oppa - Y/n and i give my letter to v
V's pov
Y/n give me something and i don't know what it ? I will read it later . I kissed her forehead
Y/n's pov
I blushed when V kissed my forehead and i kissed his forehead.
V's pov
Me and Y/n went to a photo shop and choose a  theme of our wedding photo .
Y/n's pov
Me and v decide that our wedding photo will be fairytale . Black and white
V's pov
I agree with Y/n
Y/n's pov
I'm done with my wedding gown . I look like cinderella.
V's pov
Oh my ! Y/n looks so pretty in her wedding gown. She's my princess and i'm her prince
Y/n's pov
V looks so handsome and he's my prince charming .
Y/n's pov
Me and V are taking our wedding photo . And the photographer said " closer .
V's pov
I feel my heart is beating so fast whenever i stare at Y/n.
~time skip~
V's pov
Today is the day i will married Y/n . Before this show end i want to date Y/n.
Y/n's pov
I'm so excited to marry v
V's pov
Ido
Y/n's pov
Ido
~Time skip ~
V's pov
Today me and my wife are going to spend our 100 days together.
Y/n's pov
I don't know where me and V go now?
V's pov
Just close your eyes " wifey.
Y/n's pov
Okay oppa
V's pov
Now you can open it
Y/n's pov
Wow ! Oppa it's so nice .
V's pov
Flowers for you and i said to Y/n " i love you Y/n
Y/n's pov
Thank you oppa for the flowers and i love you too .
V's pov
Love notes from me . Happy 100 days  my wife .
Y/n's pov
Happy 100 days my hubby
~time skip~
V's pov
Pd said today is me and Y/n final day as a married couple. I want to make it simple.
Y/n's pov
Today is me and V last together and i don't want this to end .
V's pov
My plan is i will surprise Y/n with hearts balloons and i'm going to the big box and in a ribbon
Y/n's pov
I'm so sad because this is me and v are end now . I went to first box and i saw the picture of me and v and it's made me cried. Second picture is me and v were dancing . The third picture was me and v rode the rollercoaster . Our fourth picture the stolen picture of mine .the fifth picture is me and V both in blonde. Sixth picture is our wedding photo . And i went to the last box and i saw v holding an flowers and teddy bear and i hugged him and said " oppa i don't want to end this saranghae.
V's pov
I saw Y/n crying .and i love her so much and i said to Y/n " this is not our end and i love you too and i guess it's not goodbye it's see you soon.
Y/n's pov
Okay oppa .
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
I saw the article is Wgm former couple Y/n and v also known as ladybug couple . The couple is went to an korean restaurant, they caught wearing the same shirt,same cap and they were caught doing lovey dovey in together. I saw the comments " oh my ladybug couple is real. My ship is sailing
V's pov
I'm so inlove with Y/n and it's just not in wgm i fell in love with her who's just inside and out.
Y/n's pov
Me and v have not confirmed dating status .
V's pov
Should me and Y/n have to confirm our relationship .
Y/n's pov
Okay . Hi everyone I'm dating bangtan v and i love him too
V's pov
I'm dating Y/n from angels And i love her so much
Y/n's pov
We love you Y/n and v . Army and angels loves me and v so much
V's pov
I love you Y/n
Y/n's pov
I love you too v