Jin (fluffy , romance )

Y/n - your name
Y/b/n - your bestfriend name
Y/f/n l/n - your first name and last name
Y/n - your nickname
Y/n 's pov
I heard from  miss Anna announced that there will be a play and the play is Shakespeare " Romeo and Juliet and they are choosing an perfect role for Juliet and Romeo  . You I join ?
Y/b/n's pov
I saw Y/n looking at bulletin board and she was like a thinking of something and I want to know what bother her ?
Y/n's pov
I think Y/b /n saw me looking at the bulletin board and yes , there something in my mind bother me . I should I tell it to her ?
Y/b/n 's pov
What wrong with Y/n 's  she was like spacing out . And I went near her and said " Y/n  are you okay ?
Y/n 's pov
When she called my name was like shock and I said to her " yes , Y/b/n what do you need ? .
Y/b /n 's pov
Y/n finally moved and talking . I Said to her " what happen to you and she said to me " I want to Join the play and the play is about Shakespeare " Romeo and Juliet " . And I said to her " okay I will support you because you are my bestfriend and I know you can be a actress someday .
~time skip ~
Y/n's pov
I went to miss Anna office and said " miss is there an slot for Juliet role for play and I would like to Join the play and she said to me " Juliet role is to be an announced .
Y/b /n 's pov
How the talk with miss Anna ? Did she accept it ? .
Y/n 's pov
The talk with miss Anna is okay and you don't have worried about it and she said to me the Juliet role is to be an announced .
Y/b/n 's pov
Y/n we need to hurry because we are already late and our teacher will get mad at us and you need to get your back and get your book with you .
~time skip ~
Y/n 's pov
Okay I'm going to get my bag and my book . And wait for me !
Y/b/n 's pov
Y/n let's go now and before our teacher gets mad at us .
Y/n 's pov
Okay .
~time skip ~
Y/n 's pov
Where my books and I checked on my bag and it's not there where would it be ? I need that  books my teacher would get mad at me .
Y/b/n's pov
I know where something bother Y/n and I think she left her bookon the hallway ? And I saw it was like in her arms .
Y/n 's pov
I think it fell because i bumped to an guy who is wearing the same uniform as me and he look so handsome but I did not got his name and I think we both in the same class .
Jin's pov
I think I know the owner of the book and I checked it the owner name is Y/n and why does the name Y/n sounds famillar to me ?
Y/n 's pov
I really need that book and I'm so dead if I did not find it and it is important to me because i placed my pink key chain in that book and my childhood friend his name is " Jin " we both love color pink .
Jin's pov
I saw the pink key chain inside the book and the name . And it can't be my Y/n and saw an picture of her and me " I wonder where is Y/n now?
~time skip ~
Y/n 's pov
When miss Anna announced who going to be Juliet ? I like saying to myself " if it's not me its okay for me and it's me okay . Miss Anna said " Y/f /n  l/n you will be Juliet . I'm already happy . And who is going to be my Romeo .
Y/b/n 's pov ft
I'm happy for Y/n because she got the role of Juliet in play and I wonder who is her Romeo ?
Y/n's pov
I saw the book and there an note on top of it and in note says "'hi Y/n how are you ? - ks and who is ks?
Y/b/n 's pov
I think my bestfriend has an secret admirer  that likes her .
Jin's pov
I don't want Y/n that I'm her classmate and I'm also the one who found her book in hallway . But  I will tell her on right time .
~time skip ~
Y/n 's pov
Miss Anna not tell me who's going to be my Romeo in play but I heard once she said " Kim seokjin ? I'm wondering who is Kim seokjin .
Jin's pov
I can't tell her that I'm her childhood friend and I'm her classmate and I want to tell what I feel for her . I can't
~time skip ~
Y/n 's pov
Today is the play and I'm so excited because some teachers and students are going to watch this play and I need to do my best and my partner look so handsome and he look like my childhood friend .
Jin's pov
Y/n is really pretty and later I'm going to confess my feelings after the play and I think don't like her as friend I like her as my girlfriend.
~time skip ~
Y/n's pov
The  teachers and some students said to me " Y/n you did great and you can be an great actress someday . And then my bestfriend said " I'm so proud of you .
Jin's pov
I went to Y/n and I said to her " you did great . And she said to me " you too you did great . And I asked her " Y/n can I have to talk to you later just us two ?
Y/n 's pov
Kim seokjin went near me and said " can I have a talk to you privately later just two of us ? And I don't know what to answer him I should I say " yes or no " fine I have decided " yes.
Jin's pov
I don't know what is the answer of Y/n and I just want to have an talk with her since I never saw her again Just now .
Y/n 's pov
I texted him and said " hi Kim seokjin it's me Y/n I want you to know that I have made my decision and it's yes .
Jin's pov
I saw the reply of Y/n and in her text " she already said " yes finally can confess my feelings to her . And I went to school rooftop and put some notes in the Corner .
Y/n 's pov
I don't know why I'm excited and my cheeks are turning red and I feel like there something that Kim seokjin wants to tell me .
Jin's pov
I'm already done fixing the place and already got the notes that made for Y/n and the letter .
Y/n's pov
I'm already done fixing my hair and makeup and I wear my pink dress and tiara and silver heels and the letter for Kim seokjin .
~time skip~
Y/n 's pov
I'm already here and I'm saw the follow the direction and I saw the note beside it . #note1 you really beautiful and nice and that's was  the first time i saw you and you made my heart beat so fast . #note2 do you remember you used to call me Jinnie #note 3 do you remember the moment that you and I made sandcastle and our moms took an picture of the both of you #note 3 you are my pink princess and I'm your pink prince and there an last note from him " I love you so much - your prince and I have took all the notes with me .
Jin's pov
I can see that she is wearing an pink dress and she really looks like an princess and I'm wait for her .
Y/n 's pov
I can see an guy wearing an white suit with pink tie and he look so handsome and I just sat there .
Jin's pov
I need to break this silent of mine and Y/n's and I asked her if I can dance with her ? And she said " yes "
Y/n's pov
He asked me if I can dance with him and I said to him " sure thing . I'm so lucky because the popular guy in my school asked me to dance just the two of us and I want now to confess my feelings to him .
Jin's pov
Y/n need to tell you something important! " I'm your childhood friend we used to play together and you used to call me Jinnie and my promise to you was I'm your pink prince and you're my pink princess and we will live in a castle and Y/n will you be my Juliet forever ? I love you and she given me her letter to me
Y/n 's pov
He already confessed and he said the truth and he does asked me to be his Juliet and I said to him " yes , I will be your Juliet Jinnie and I love you too and I like you too and I have given my letter to him and I have his letter .
Jin's pov
She said yes and she will be my girlfriend and I love her so much with my heart and soul . I think she is the one for me .
Y/n 's pov
I finally have confessed my feelings to guy that who I like and it turn out that his my childhood friend but now his my boyfriend and my Romeo , my prince for life and I love him so much . And I'm found my own Romeo and I bet my bestfriend is happy for me because I have found my one and only prince