Suga

Imagine you and suga are engaged and you both are idols.

Y/n's pov
Me and suga are friends for 9 years and me and suga thru my friend in group.
Suga's pov
Me and Y/n are friends for 9 years. Me and Y/n met thru her friend in her group.
Y/n's pov
Me and Suga started dating for months and till now. Our relationship is still stronger and getting stronger.
Suga's pov
Me and Y/n have been dating for 9 years and 1 courting her and i have met her parents and her parents loves me .
Y/n's pov
My parents loves suga as their son in law and i said to them" mom ,dad unnie oppa .
Suga's pov
Y/n's brother and sister aren't strict to Y/n. I'm very close to Y/n's brother.
Y/n's pov
I have not met Suga's parents and i hope they will like me to be their daughter in -law
Suga's pov
My parents texted me in the text is " hi yoongi , when are you going to introduce us to your girlfriend? My reply to the text " hello omma you will meet her tom.
Y/n's pov
Me and Suga didn't confirm that me and him are dating .
Suga's pov
I really want to have piracy with Y/n about me and her dating.
Y/n's pov
My groupmates are asking me " when are you both getting married? I said to them " soon.
Suga's pov
Me and Y/n anniversary is coming up and i want propose to her and ask her to be my mrs .min
Y/n's pov
Our anniversary is coming and i don't know what to give Suga.
Suga's pov
I texted her group and my hyungs " can you help? Because I'm going to propose to Y/n later. And their reply is sure thing hyung.
Y/n's pov
I'm here in the mall and i wear an disguise and i brought cap for suga as a gift.
Suga's pov
I went to Y/n's house and i saw her mom, dad and her unnie and oppa . I went to her oppa said" hyung can you help me because I'm going to propose to her later. He said to me " okay .
Y/n's pov
I left the mall and i went home and ride an taxi . I saw a black car and the platenumber is yoongi. I went to living room. There was no light. I went to my room and placed the things that i brought. I went to living room and i saw a note in table " hi babe please wear this . Okay.
Suga's pov
I'm going to propose her and i can see Y/n . She looks so pretty.
Y/n's pov
I went to him and said " happy anniversary and i love you . You look so handsome .
Suga's pov
I gave my gift to Y/n and hugged her
Y/n's pov
I back hugged suga and kissed his cheeks.
Suga's pov
I kissed her cheeks and i kneel down with one leg and ask her " Y/f/n l/n we have been dating for 9 years . Will you marry me and be mrs. Min and the mother to our future kids and be my partner forever? I nodded my head. Put the ring in her ring finger and kissed in her lips .
Y/n's pov
I'm engaged to bangtan sonyedan's rapper min yoongi / suga .
Suga's pov
I forgot that my mom, dad and my hyung are here and they said to me " we like her as our daughter in law .
Y/n welcome to our family. She went to my mom "thank you imo. She said to Y/n " call me omma and suga's appa is appa. We are family now . Because soon you will marry yooongi.
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy that suga family like me .
Suga's pov
I hugged Y/n and kissed her forehead and said " i love you Y/n
Y/n's pov
I back hugged suga and i said " i love you too suga
Suga's pov
I saw an article in the article is " confirmed bangtan's rapper min yoongi and flower shine's rapper Y/n l/n are engaged. The couple are met thru friends and started dating. They are dating for 9 years and till now. The proposal was made in the place where suga and Y/n met. The comments were" congrats! To the beautiful couple in their engagement.
" we love you.
Y/n's pov
My unnies were so happy for me and me and suga are trending in twitter.
Suga's pov
I'm ready to spend my life with Y/n forever .
Y/n's pov
I'm super ready to be his wife and his partner for life.