RM

Imagine you and Rm dating and you are member of a girl group.

Y/n's pov
Me and Rm / kim namjoon are friends from trainee to debut. And me and him are in same entertainment.
Rapmon's pov
Me and Y/n are friends since from trainee to debut.
Y/n's pov
I'm going to debut in girl group called flower shine and my position is the leader of the group.
RM's  pov
Y/n texted me and in the text is " sunbae I'm going to debut in a girl group called flower shine and my position is the leader of the group. I answer her text and said " I'm so proud of Y/n and i'm happy for you.
Y/n's pov
I'm praticing hard and i'm so tired . I can't give up.
RM's  pov
I saw Y/n and she's really praticing hard.
~time skip ~
RM's  pov
Today is Y/n's group will debut . I'm going to support her .
Y/n's pov
I'm getting nervous and the other members were like " leader-nim inhale exhale. I said to them " okay let's go flower shine . Hwaiting !
RM's Pov
Y/n really shine and her members and the fans were shouting " hwaiting ! Y/n and the flower shine.
Y/n's pov
I'm really overwhelmed when the fans shouted and yell our name and it's made me so happy.
Rapmon's pov
Y/n group versus our group . And my other members said to me " you like Y/n from flower shine . I said to them " nope"
Y/n's pov
I'm so shock when the mcs said that flower shine . And me and my other members went to the stage and i said " first of all i went to say thank you to bang shi hyuk and to our makeup artist and stylist thank you, thank you to our fans and mostly to our parents and god
Rapmon's pov
I went to Y/n and said to her " congrats and she sang their song and i sang with her.
Y/n's pov
Me and my other members are so tired and we asked manager if we can go to the dorm . And celebrate it there.
Rapmon's pov
Y/n is really talented and she's pretty.
Y/n's pov
My manager said to me that I'm going to have collaboration with rapmon.and the title of the song is with love. The recording is tomorrow.
Rapmon's pov
Our manager said that I'll be having a collaboration with Y/n and the song title is " with love .
Y/n's pov
I'm here in the studio and i saw Rapmon is he is was praticing for his lines.
Rapmon's pov
I see Y/n and she is also praticing for her lines in the song.
Y/n's pov
I brought some snacks for the staff and a water for rapmon.
Rapmon's pov
I see Y/n holding a plastic bag and she gave me water and i said to her " thank you and she nodded at me .
Y/n's pov
After i gave the water to Rapmon . I went back to my place and pratice more my lines in the song.
Rapmon's pov
I can see Y/n that really working hard on our song together.
Y/n's pov
I'm so tired from the practice but i still need to have pratice and it's for our fans and our family .
Rapmon's pov
I went Y/n and cheer her up.
Y/n's pov
I drank water and continue recording our song.
RM's  pov
Finally our song in titled " with love and it's done.
Y/n's pov
Finally rest day and i'm going to my dorm .
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Today is the relasing of me and rapmon song in titled " with love and i hope that our fans will like it .
RM's pov
Me and my other members are already here in the music bank .
Y/n's pov
My group and i are already going to the venue. And i saw some fans with their banner and in the banner is "we love you flower shine!
RM's  pov
Me and my member were so happy about what the flower shine has achieved.
Y/n's pov
I'm getting my makeup and hair done .
RM's Pov
Y/n looks so pretty .
Y/n's pov
Me and Rm started the song and the fans were sing with us .
Rapmon's pov
I saw a banner that says " rmand Y/n couple forever. And i eye contacted her and the fans were like " so sweet to us .
Y/n's pov
In the end of our song and me and Rm held hands and said" with love . The fans sang with us . The mcs said " Y/n and rapmon with love
RM's pov
I kissed her forehead and held hands and bow .
Y/n's pov
After that i went to the our dorm and i went to my room
RM'sv pov
I texted Y/n and in the text is " hi Y/n are you free tonight? Please answer and let's meet in seoul tower
Y/n's pov
I saw my phone notificated and it's a text from namjoon in the text is " hi Y/n are you free tonight? Please answer . Let's meet in seoul tower i answered his text and said " hello sunbae yes I'm free tonight.
RM's Pov
I'm here in the seoul tower and i just want to have talk with her.
Y/n's pov
I saw Rm . Me and him are wearing same shirt color .
RM's pov
Y/n can i treat you for a coffee?
Y/n's pov
Rm asked me if he can treat me for coffee and i don't know what to tell me and i said to him " okay"
RM's pov
She said yes and i will treat her coffee.
Y/n's pov
Me and rm  went to the coffee shop and i order 2 coffee for me and him . The cashier recognize me and rapmon and she said to me " nope me and him are not dating . We are just friends . And other fan went to me and asked me " i can have picture with both of you and me and rapmon said " okay .
RM's  pov
Y/n is really nice and pretty and that's why a lot of people idolized her .
Y/n's pov
After that me and Rapmon went to a walk and we talked a lot.
RM's pov
Me and Y/n have same interest and likes and dislikes.
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of me and Rm and the caption is " lovely evening with a friend .
RM's pov
I took a picture of Y/n and my caption is my bestfriend^_^
Y/n's pov
Oh my ! He took my stolen photo when me and him were in the studio
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Me and my members have comeback and the song in titled " candy dream "
RM's  pov
Me and my members will support Y/n and her members in their new comeback in titled " candy dream.
Y/n's pov
I heard that Rm and his members are here to support us .
RM's pov
The whole studio was full of flower shine fans and some army.
Y/n's pov
Im so overwhelmed with all the comments in youtube
RM's  pov
Flowers shine's candy dream reached 1 million views and as a sunbae I'm proud of them and especially Y/n
Y/n's pov
Me and my members are so happy because our music video reached 1 million .
~ time skip~
RM's  pov
I saw an article and in the article is " bangtan sonyedan leader rapmon and flower shine leader Y/f/n l/n dating .
The couple was wearing the same color. And same tshirt. I saw in the comments were "Y/n and Rm couple forever , please confirm the dating status of you both , my ship is sailing.
Y/n's pov
I should i tell them i like kim namjoon /rapmon. Yes or no
RM's  pov
I guess bang shi hyuk will be mad at me and Y/n .
Y/n's pov
I really like kim namjoon / rapmon .
RM's  pov
I really like you  too Y/n
Y/n's pov
Me and Rm went to the bang shi hyuk and he said to us " is the article true that you are both dating and i held rapmon hands and he held my hands and said " we are dating. He said to us " okay "
RM's pov
Bighit entertainment give a statement and that's says " bangtan sonyeodan leader kim namjoon and flower shine confirmed dating.
Y/n's pov
My members were like so happy for me and they said to me " leader- nim you deserve to have a boyfriend . I love my members.
~Time skip~
Y/n's pov
Me and my members were going to be guess in weekly idol with bangtan sonyedan .
RM's  pov
Yahoo! I'm going to see my love later because flower shine and bangtan sonyedan will go the weekly idol together .
Y/n's pov
I'm so excited for later
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Me and my members are already here in weekly idol and bangtan sonyeondan. The mcs asked me who is the leader and i said to them " I'm the leader . And the mcs asked bts " who is your leader and namjoon said " I'm the leader and the mcs  said " are you both dating? Me and rapmon said " yes we are dating .
RM's  pov
The mcs said to me what do you want to tell Y/n . I said " hi Y/n saranghaeyo and thank you for being there for me . The mcs said that so sweet of you .
Y/n's pov
I heard what rm said and i suddenly blushed and mouthed the words nado saranghae . The mcs asked me what will you say to rm? Hi Namjoon nado saranghaeyo thank you for guiding me and you're my sunshine of my life . The mcs said " so sweet of you .
Y/n's pov
I love you so much kim namjoonn with all my heart
RM's  pov
I love you too Y/f/n l/n so much