J-hope

Imagine you and Jhope are married and you both are idols.

Y/n's pov
Me and Jhope are married for 9 years already. He wants baby .
Jhope's pov
Me and Y/n really wants a baby and but despite of her and my schedule are really busy.
Y/n's pov
My unnies are asking me when will i have a baby . They want it so badly.
Jhope's pov
I'm the first one in bangtan sonyedan who is married .
Y/n's pov
Me and Jhope met in thru an co label of mine and he started to date me , courting me and finally our wedding day came.
Jhope's pov
During our wedding day my wife was the prettiest on our wedding and i'm so glad that she's my wife.
Y/n's pov
All of my life i didn't regret marrying Jhope . He gave me sunshine.
Jhope's pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n - jung
Y/n's pov
I love you too hubby
~time skip~
Jhope's pov
I went to my wife and hugged her and my wife was so shock
Y/n's pov
What so shock when jhope back hugged and i hugged him
Jhope's pov
My wife is blushing.
Y/n's pov
I suddenly feel like throwing up and i don't know why
Jhope's pov
I asked my wife she said to me " hubby I'm okay.
Y/n's pov
I went to our room and slept there.
Jhope's pov
My wife doesn't slept like this time.
Y/n's pov
I went near and said " hubby can you buy me ice cream, and some fruits and many more.
Jhope's pov
My wife came near and said " hubby can you buy me ice cream , and some fruits and many more. I said to myself" she can eat those food.
Y/n's pov
I went to our room and i saw Jhope leave the room .
Jhope's pov
I'm here in the supermarket and i already paying the foods that my wife wants .
Y/n's pov
I open our tv and watched our wedding video .
Jhope's pov
I'm here in our house. I bet my wife is in our room.
Y/n's pov
I saw my hubby and he's in the kitchen with some plastic bag . I got the ice cream .
Jhope's pov
My cutie wifey is blooming.
Y/n's pov
I started throwing up again .
Jhope's pov
I don't know what wrong with my wifey?
Y/n's pov
I got the pregnancy test in my bag and
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Me and jungkook want to the doctor and the doctor said "mr jung ,you wife is pregnant for 2 weeks . I was so shock . What if some fans recognize me . I saw the reaction of my hubby he was so happy.
Jhope's pov
Me and Y/n went to the doctor because my wife is vomiting lately and i want to know . When the doctor said " mr jung , your wife is pregnant
For 2 weeks. So that's means me and Y/n are going to have our little sunshine in our life.
Y/n's pov
I'm going to a mom and Jhope is going be a daddy. I touched my baby bump and said to it " hi baby it's me eomma . We love you .
Jhope's pov
I saw my wife and i kissed her baby bump and our baby kicked.
Y/n's pov
My tummy is getting bigger. And i saw in article " bangtan's sonyedan rapper Jung hoseok and Flower shine's rapper Y/f/n l/n -jung are having their first baby . Jhope posted in his instagram a picture of her wife and little shirt beside her. And the comments were" congrats! To the couple , i think the baby will be handsome and cute like his father and talented as his mom.
Jhope's pov
I think our baby wants to get out already.
Y/n's pov
Hubby i think my water just broke.
Jhope's pov
I drove to the hospital . And texted my bandmates and said" hi guys! I'm here in the hospital because Y/n water just broke . She is in labor now . They texted me back" hyung you are going to be a father .
Y/n's pov
Please baby hold on . I feel contractions on me and the doctor said that i can give birth in anytime.
Jhope's pov
My wife is really in pain and i'm with her. I called the doctor said " i think she is ready to give birth
Y/n's pov
I went inside the labor room with Jhope and he was there with me and jhope was taking a video and the doctor said " push push push more push . The head is out and body. The doctor said to jhope " mr. Jung you have twins it's a boy and girl and push push hard and the head is out and finally the body
Jhope's pov
Our baby is already here and i took a picture of our twins . My caption was " welcome to the Christian world ! Baby hyuseok , baby seola.
Y/n's pov
Finally our twins came in our life.
Jhope's pov
I saw in my facebook and instagram and my news feed . The title of the article is " bangtan's rapper jung hoseok wife give birth to their baby boy and girls and their name is hyunseok Jung and seola jung . In the comments " baby seola looks like her eomma . Baby hyunseok is mixed of her appa and eomma.
Jhope's pov
Finally the doctor said to that Y/n and the twins were getting out of the hospital.
Y/n's pov
When me and twins came out from the hospital there were a lot of the people taking picture of me and twins.
Jhope's pov
Me ,Y/n and the twins ride the car fast and drive to our house fast.
Y/n's pov
The twins are slept and place them in the crib together.
Jhope's pov
My cutie babies are finally here with us. Our family is complete.
Y/n's pov
Me and Jhope went to our room and i talked to him and said" hubby I'm so happy that we have our twins with us.
Jhope's pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n - park and our babies
Y/n's pov
I love you too hubby and me and the twins loves you