Suga

Request by Namylicious

Imagine suga is crown prince and you are princess, he falls in love with you

Namy's pov
My parents are so strict with me. My silbings are playing. As a princess i must stay in my room or read some books in our library.
Suga's pov
I'm tired and as a prince i should i stay in my room or stay in library.
Namy's pov
I asked the my parents if i can go the town? They said to me " nope . I said to them" okay I'm going to stay in my room. I went inside my room and i changed into another dress. I went out. I heard what my servant said " the Princess is missing.
Suga's pov
I saw an girl wearing an hanbok and she's so pretty and i want to know what is her name.
Namy's  pov
I went around the town and a little girl to me " hi do you want to buy an lantern. I said to the little girl" yes i will buy lantern.
Suga's pov
I saw her and she buying an lantern for herself and i brought a lantern for myself.
Namy's pov
I lift the lantern in sky and i went to back to the palace and i entered my room i wearning the usally clothes. My servant said " Princess  where did you go? I said to my servant" i did not went somewhere i was sleeping the whole time.
Suga's pov
I went back to the palace and i went to my room and i can't stop think  about the pretty girl i saw in town.
Namy's pov
I saw an handsome guy and he looks like a prince and i don't know what his name and i will be dead if someone told the queen and king that i went out to the town. I hope that some guards did not recognize me.
Suga's pov
I hope to see you again angel. . She looks like an angel.
Namy's pov
I'm here in a pond looking in the fish and my servant said " Princess are you okay? I said to her " Yes! I'm okay i just need fresh air.
Suga's pov
I don't know what I'm feeling this like i want to see her but i don't know what her name.
Namy's pov
I want to see him again but i don't know how.
Suga's pov
I see you soon angel. And i really like you.
~time skip~
Namy's pov
I bumped to an guy and he looks like an prince.
Suga's pov
I bumped to an girl and i said to her " it's you
Namy's pov
It's you too. Your guy that I'm looking for another day.
Suga's pov
Hi I'm min yoongi . You call me suga.
Namy's pov
Hello suga I'm namy
Suga's pov
You look like an angel .
Namy's pov
Thanks suga. You look like a prince.
Namy's pov
I'm sorry i need to go my parents will is finding me.
Suga's pov
Thanks namy to the small talk and i hope to see you again.
Namy's pov
I went inside the palace and i saw my parents talking to people and they looked an queen and king from another kingdom . They have son and he looks like suga.
Suga's pov
My parents and namy's parents are  talking.
Namy's pov
My parents asked me " Princess where did you went? I said to them " my majesty i went to the garden to get some fresh air. She said to me " why don't you take min yoongi with you ? I said to her " okay .
Suga's pov
Me and namy  are here in garden and i said ally but she did heard it .
Namy's pov
I'm sorry that i did heard that did you just said to me . Can you repeat it?
Suga's pov
I just want to tell you something that i like you ally.
Namy's pov
Suga you really sure that like me.
Suga's pov
Yes. I'm sure.
Namy's pov
Okay. Suga i can i tell you something .
Suga's pov
What is it? Namy
Namy's pov
I just to tell you that i like you too.
Suga's pov
Yes! So that means you and me are boyfriend and girlfriend
Namy's pov
I nodded my head to suga.
Suga's pov
Yahoo! She is my princess  and i'm her prince
Namy's pov
Me and suga went back to the inside the palace and our parents said " why you both holding hands. I said to my parents "mom his the guy that i have been telling that i caught my eyes and i love him so much. My father said to me " our princess is already grow up already . He said to suga" min yoongi please take care of our princess. I said to my father " father he is my boyfriend not yet husband.
Suga's pov
My parents are so happy for me because i got myself an girlfriend. They said to me "we talk about something.
Namy's pov
I went to my room and happily. My servant said " our Princess is so happy.
Suga's pov
Me and namy saw each other i hugged her and back hugged me
Namy'spov
I love you min yoongi
Suga's pov
I love you too namy