Suga (sweet and fluffy)

Imagine you and suga are friends and you both are idol and he in love with you

Y/n's pov

suga texted me saying '' hi Y/n are you awake now ? . your manager said to me ''hi Suga can you call Y/n because she is not here i will be fired .she is not answering my call and text and i'm just worrying about her . i replied to his text '' hello Suga yes i'm awake now and tell my manager that '' i will be there in on my way and see you later , suga .

Suga's pov

Me and y/n have been friends for years since my predebut and the both of us got in and she was an singer , model, actress and i became bangtan boys rapper and my stage name is '' Suga and she is there for me and she is my number one supporter and she knows that.

Y/N's pov
now i'm preparing for later and i was still in shock when Suga texted me saying '' hello y/n are you awake now ? . your manager said to me '' hi suga can you call Y/n because she is not here i will be fired . she is not answering my call and text and i'm just worrrying about her.

Suga's pov
today i'm going to have collaboration with Y/n . from the start i know that she is an talented person and she can be an singer , model , actress someday but her dream came true the both of us got to into the korean pop industry.

Y/N's pov
i can't believe that before i was just dreaming to be an singer , model , actress but it came true and my life changed when i started entering the kpop world and every girl dream is to have duet or collaboration with Bangtan rapper which is Suga also known as '' min yoongi .

~time skip~

Y/N's pov
i got my things and wear the clothes that i will wear later and i go to my van and head to the Bighit entertainment and i checked my phone and went to my phone gallery and click the folder that i made for me and Suga and title is '' me and Suga predebut .

Suga's pov
i checked my phone and there was an picture of me and Y/n during my predebut and we both have changed now and she used to be wearing eye class before but now she is not wearing eyeglasses and she looks so pretty without eyeglasses and i think that she is wearing contact lenses and that is okay for me and when my ceo of my entertainment said '' you are going to have an collaboration with Y/n and i said to myself '' i'm going to have an collaboration with Y/n which is Y/N.

Y/N's pov
i got out in my van and i went to the music room and i saw suga recording his part on our collaboration called ''summer love''and he look so handsome and i went in and i recorded my part of the collaboration .

Suga's pov
Y/n look so pretty and she is so talented and we both supported each other and i have know her for years and i felt something when Y/n recorded her part and i felt goosebumps and her voice is like an angel.

Y/N's pov
i'm just so happy because i have collaboration with Suga and i'm also preparing for my comeback in music bank.

~time skip~

Y/n's pov
me and Suga are going to kbs for music bank and today is our comeback in music bank and the song is called '' summer love . i got to my dress room and my makeup artist put an little makeup on face and they choose an outfit for me is floral dress and heel .my hair is styled into curls and an shiny headband to match my dress.

Suga's pov
Today i will wear an gray suit and it will match Y/n outfit and i have not seen her and i think she will look so pretty in any outfit .

Y/N's pov
i'm going to suga dressing room and i saw bangtan members and i asked them where is Suga ? and they said to me '' he is inside having his hair done and i said to them '' can i come in ? and they said to me ''sure ''. and Suga look so handsome.