RM

Imagine and RM are bestfriends and he loves you and you loves him.

Y/n's pov
Me and kim namjoon / RM are bestfriends for life and his makes make me smile And i do the same with him.
RM's pov
I didn't tell Y/n that i had a crush on her when me and her were still in kindergarten. She's really pretty during that time .but now she more pretty .
Y/n's pov
My parents always allow me to hangout with namjoon or also known as rapmon because his parents and my parents are bestfriends like me and namjoon.
RM's pov
I still have the keychain that Y/n gave me when it's my birthday when I'm still small kid . It's always with me because it's given my bestfriend . And also the girl that i like. The keychain is me and Y/n.
Y/n's pov
Oh ! The teddy bear that Namjoon gave me is in my room and when he gave me the teddy bear . I saw a letter and in the letter. " hi Y/n thank you for being my bestfriend, I'm always here for you and i love you - namjoon .
RM's pov
I have a lot letters  to Y/n but i don't have courage and confident to give her those letters from me.
Y/n's pov
Me and namjoon are really bestfriends for life . He knows everything about me and i know everything about him . When he had a girlfriend and the girl broke up with him and he went to me .
RM's pov
I really want to tell Y/n that i like her but I'm so nervous.
Y/n's pov
I have feelings for rapmon since birth and i have waited for the right time.
RM's pov
She's my ideal girl and i want her to be my girlfriend .
Y/n's pov
I texted him in the text is " hi joonie can we meet now in seoul tower? Please answer thank you
RM's pov
I saw the text of Y/n and my answer is okay .
Y/n's pov
He said okay . I can now tell my feelings towards him.
RM's pov
Y/n really pretty. Every boys want to be in my place.
Y/n's pov
I see rapmon / namjoon and he looks so handsome as ever.
RM's pov
I went near  her and asked her Y/n what is it to you want to tell me ?
Y/n's pov
Namjoon near me and said " Y/n what is it to you want to tell me ? . I said to him " i just want to tell you that i like you and i love you
RM's pov
She just confessed her feelings towards me . I said to her " i  was post to be the first who will confess to you . But you were the first one. I went near and said " Y/f/n l/n i don't want be your bestfriend anymore. Because i have been keeping this feeling of mine . I like you Y/n and i love you and can i be your boyfriend who will protects you and treats you as a princess? I'm still waiting for her answer .
Y/n's pov
I went to him and said to him " yes i  will be your girlfriend and i like you too and i love you too kim namjoon i hug him back and tip toe kissed his nose.
RM's pov
I was so shock with Y/n actions and she suddenly hug me and kissed my nose .i did the same i back hugged her and a peck of her lips .
Y/n's pov
I'm inlove with my bestfriend. He's mine .
RM's pov
I'm so inlove with my bestfriend and she's mine and all mine .
Y/n's pov
They say that true love can be seen in your bestfriend or someone else . But mine i have found my true love . And it's Kim namjoon
RM's pov
She's my true love and i'm her first and last love . I kissed her cheeks and suddenly blushed.
Y/n's pov
I went to near him and when i kissed his cheeks . He turn towards me . Me and him kissed my lips and i kissed back . I said to him " you stole my first kiss . He just laughed at me.
RM's pov
I went near Y/n and kissed her cheeks and she suddenly turn to me . She stole my first kiss . I said to her " Y/n you stole my first kiss .she laughed at me . Me and her run around the place.
Y/n's pov
It's okay that he got my first kiss because I'm waiting for him
RM pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n so much .
Y/n's pov
I love you too namjoon