Jungkook

Dedicate to PreciousGracePunzala

Keys:
Y/n- your name
Y/f/n - your first name
L/n- last name
Y/g/n - your group name

Imagine you and Jungkook are both idols . He confessed to the whole world that he loves you

Y/n's pov
Me and Jeon Jungkook are close because during my trainee days . Jungkook always there for me . Me and Jungkook always get tease by our group members.
Jungkook's pov
Y/n's laugh so cute and i'm 1 years older than Y/n. I hope when Y/n's  group debut she will not forget me .
~time skip~
Jungkook's pov
Y/n debuted already in a group called Y/s/n and her position is main vocalist , maknae .I'm so proud of her and i'm always here for her and her group as their sunbae.
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy that our just debuted and i can't believe that it's yesterday me and my unnies are just trainee and now me and unnies already debuted.
Jungkook's pov
I checked my phone and the photo of me and Y/n are still in my photo and i'm so lucky because i got a picture with Y/n.
Y/n's pov
I hope that the picture me and Jungkook taken before is still with me . It's means a lot to me.
Jungkook's pov
I'm Y/n's fan . Me and my hyungs watch Y/n's group music video . My hyungs like tease me because everytime i watch Y/n's group music video i always blsuhing when Y/n her lines came .
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy that our music video reach to 1 million and me and my unnies updated our twitter, instagram and some social media accounts. I saw a post of a fan and her caption is "Bts Jungkook watches Y/n's group music video. In the comments were " our kookie is so supportive to his hoobae. " Y/n and Jungkook couple, please date both of you ,  duet please.
Y/n unnie you are really pretty and i want to meet you in person.  I said to my fan " thank you see you soon and don't stop support me and Y/g/n . I said to her " thank you for the everyone support our group . And mostly to my fans thank you so much . Thank you Jungkook sunbaenim.
Jungkook's pov
Y/n's group and their music video reached 1 million and i saw in Y/n instagram screenschot all the comments. The comments are" bts Jungkook watches Y/n's group music video. , our kookie is supportive to his hoobae. , "Y/n and kookie couple ,please date you both of you , duet please, Y/n unnie you are really pretty and i want to see you in person . Y/n said to her fan " thank you see you soon and don't stop support me  And she thanked you everyone even me .
Y/n's pov
Our group just relased another song and my hairstyle is long hair with bangs and color  . My unnies are have their hair color. The our new in title " summer. Summer is very catchy
Jungkook's pov
I saw Y/n new upload in her instagram and her caption is " soon . The picture is her hair has bangs and color. She's look so pretty .
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies are done recording our song. And me and my unnies are having fanmeet later
Jungkook's pov
I heard that Y/n's group will have be a fanmeet  later and i'm going there to support them as their sunbae and their co - label
Y/n's pov
I'm so excited later and i update my twitter and my caption was " see you later !
Jungkook's pov
I need to wear disguise later on Y/g/n fanmeet .
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies are here in the fanmeeting and the fans were line up and first fan said to me  " Hi unnie i have a gift for you and i hope you like it . I said to a fan " thank you and signed her cd . The second fan said to me " thank you Y/n unnie you are my inspiration and you are really pretty. I said to a fan " thank you and signed her cd. The third fan said to me " Y/n unnies you and Jungkook looks so good. I said to the fan " thank you but me and jungkook are just friends . I signed her cd. My unnies said " hey maknae you are so famous. I said to them " I'm just famous you too . The fourth fan said to me " Y/n unnie please signed my cd my name is kookie . I said to the fan "okay hi kookie .
Jungkook's pov
Y/n doesn't know that I'm the fourth fan and yahoo! I have signed cd and poster of Y/g/n. I got the postcard
Is Y/n . Ohmyg Y/n is so pretty in the photo.
Y/n's pov
Me and Jungkook have not hangout for longtime since i debuted and i wonder how is he .
Jungkook's pov
During our fanmeet a fan gave me a photocard of Y/n . The fan said to me " are you okay . I said the fan " yes I'm okay .
Y/n's pov
Our fanmeet and i got a lot of gifts from fans and i took a picture of it and my caption is " thank you for everyone who came .
Jungkook's pov
Y/n is really getting famous.
Y/n's pov
I want to text Jungkook but i don't want to distrub him.
Jungkook's pov
My hyungs are sleeping and i'm the only one who is not sleeping and i wonder if Y/n is sleeping .
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Our manager said that Y/g/n and bangtan sonyedan are going to weekly idol and i'm so excited
Jungkook's pov
Me and Y/n are going to see each other because Y/g/n and bangtan sonyedan are going weekly idol
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
The mcs asked me " Y/n why are you blushing? I said to them " it's nothing . My unnies Yell " Jeon jungkook. He suddenly look at me.
Jungkook's pov
The mcs said to me " you too Jeon Jungkook you blushed.  The mcs said to me " Jungkook are you dating Y/n ? And i said to them " nope me and Y/n are just friends.
Y/n's pov
I aegyo infront of Jungkook and said to him " buing- buing and i saw that he blushed
Jungkook's pov
Okay i want to admit it and Yes , i don't like her . I love her
Y/n's pov
I did heard it right that he loves me . I went to Jungkook and said " oppa i love you . He said to me " i love you too please call me baby .
Jungkook's pov
Y/n is mine and i love her so much