RM

Imagine you and Rm are In a long distance and he wants to marry you. You are model.

Y/n's Pov
I'm Lee Y/n, and I'm currently staying in Philippines and My parents are Korean-pilipino, I have two sister and one younger brother and One elder brother has a wife and 3 kids and He lives with our parents but I have brought my own mansion. I'm model and My parents own a company which is lee corporation and my own agency called Hope entertainment.

RM's Pov
I'm Kim namjoon and I have been relationship with Y/n since I was a trainee and she's Korean-pilipino. I have not meet her parents.

Y/n's Pov
Me and Rm met in a party of my bestfriend and she introduced Rm to me and I remember that Time I was so shy but I overcome it.

RM's Pov
during that night In the party of Y/n's bestfriend, Her boyfriend Is my cousin. Her bestfriend and My cousin were teasing me to her.

Y/n's Pov
Me and Rm just don't mind them and Last year Me and Rm celebrated Christmas together and I think that he is the one for me.
Lol

RM's Pov
Y/n is in the philippines and she is having vacation there with her parents and silbings and I'm going to have a flight there and I'm going surprise her.

Y/n's Pov
RM went here before for the party of my best friend and Rm is the cousin of the boyfriend of my bestfriend.

~time skip~
Rm's Pov
I'm here in the airport and our plane just landed here in the ramp of the airport I'm going Inside the airport and I'm going to stay In A hotel here.

Y/n's Pov
It's our anniversary and I saw the post of RM on Instagram. And his caption was "
#philippines #BTS the comments were " Oh my! Nandito ang BTS bakit kaya? May concert sila dito? , rumor na may date si Rm na Korean-pilipino model kaya sya dito pupunta.

RM's Pov
I'm planning to surprise Y/n for our anniversary, and I'm going to propose to her and I will ask her to be my Mrs. Kim.

Y/n's Pov
I almost forgot that me and Rm anniversary is next week.

~time skip~

Y/n's Pov
Today is our anniversary and Rm have not texted me.

RM's Pov
I texted Y/n and my text was " Hi babe, I'm in outside of your house and Can you open your window? and door because I'm with Bts and The fans saw us on the way to your house and we have our luggage with us and we stay there for a night ?

Y/n's Pov
I was so shock when I saw the text of Rm in my phone and I check my window and I saw Bts and Rm outside of my house and My reply to his text " Okay, I'm coming out.

RM's Pov
Y/n came down and She opened the door of her house and Me and Bts went inside and We left the hotel and we check out from our hotel because the fans know that Me and The members were staying there so.

Y/n's Pov
It's fine that you guys are staying here and well you have rooms here and Recording room .

RM's Pov
Really we have room here?

Y/n's Pov
Yup, your room has a lot of ryan stuff toys inside and Jin you have mario stuff toys. I hope you guys like it here!

Rm's Pov
Babe, where is your parents?

Y/n's Pov
They live In mansion like mine but Mine's is a bigger and It's has a lot of rooms and Swimming pool.

RM's Pov
Wow! This is a big house!

Y/n's Pov
Yup!

RM's Pov
Babe! I almost forgot that I brought you something and Please close your eyes