Jin

Imagine Jin as your bully that going to be in love with you in end.

Y/n's Pov
Hi, I'm Park Y/n, I'm 23 years old also known as Y/n, I'm currently not alone living in our mansion because my parents are currently in the states managing our restaurant business there and I'm currently studying in Seoul I have 2 siblings that younger than me.
university, my course is culinary, I'm sweet, kind, caring.

Jin's Pov
Hi, I'm Kim Seok-jin also known as Jin, I'm 25 years old, I'm currently studying in Seoul university, My course is culinary, I'm the school prince and I can also be your nightmare!

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Today is a good day! , I'm going now to the university *riding her bike*

Jin's Pov
It's so good for me! I'm going to university.

Y/n's Pov
I have arrived at the university, I parked my bike with the other bikes, I locked it, I went inside the university to my locker. When suddenly a guy to bumped me he didn't even bother to say sorry to me.

Jin's Pov
I was in a hurry, I bumped into this ugly girl, I got her white shirt was stained by my coffee.

Y/n's Pov
Oh no! My white shirt got stained and he is not a nice guy, his attitude is so bad and it's not nice and I guess he's a jerk.

Jin's Pov
It's just right that I didn't sorry to her and I just passed by her.

Y/n's Pov
He just passed me that made my blood spoil and I shouted to him " Jerk", I went to the girl's Cr to change my shirt luckily I have an extra shirt in my locker.

Jin's Pov
I heard what that ugly said to me!.

Y/n's Pov
He just made me angry and my day very bad,I hope that I would not see his face.

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
I got my uniform for culinary, I wore my hair net and my notebook and pen.

Jin's Pov
I wore my uniform for culinary and hairnet for cooking, I also got my notebook and pen.

Y/n's Pov
Culinary! Here I come

Jin's Pov
I didn't know that I and that ugly girl are in the course.

Y/n's Pov
Why I do have to see him *fake smiles to him*

Jin's Pov
I guess that I will see her face every day *fake smiles back to you*

~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
Miss will partner everyone and I was so shocked when she said " Miss Park Y/n and Mr. Kim Seok-jin, two guys will be partners.

Jin's Pov
Miss said to me " Ms. Park Y/n and Kim Seok-jin. Two guys will be partners in cooking, why her and why can't be someone else.

Y/n's Pov
I guess he's not happy that I'm his partner and I whisper to his ear " I guess, you are stuck with me Mr. Boastful *smirks

Jin's Pov
She whispered to my ear " I guess, you are stuck with me Mr. Boastful, she smirks at me and I said to her "let's see about that.

Y/n's Pov
I said to him " Don't dare you, me Kim Seok-jin, maybe you will another side of Park Y/n, I started to do my family recipe which is kimchi rice which iis sunny side up eggs.

Ingredients
170 grams Kimchi (3/4cup packed, chopped)
1/3 cup kimchi Juice
1 teaspoon gochujang
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
560 grams cooked short-grain rice (about 3 cups)
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

1 scallion (finely chopped)

2 sunny side up eggs

Instructions
1. before you measure out kimchi, squeeze out as much juice from the kimchi as you can, into a liquid measuring cup, the liquid is the "kimchi Juice''
2. whisk the kimchi juice, gochujang, and soy sauce together until the gochujang is completely dissolved.
3. Drizzled the sesame oil on the rice and stir to break up any big crumps.
4. Put the vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat over medium heat until hot. Add the chopped kimchi and stir fry the kimchi is starting to brown and is very fragrant.
5. Add the rice and stir-fry with a silicone spatula, pressing down on any crumbs until the rice is uniform in the color.
6. Pour the kimchi Juice mixture over the rice, and turn up the heat to high. Stir-fry, tossing the rice occasionally until the rice starts to brown, and Doesn't stick together quite as much
7. Since kimchi varies in saltiness, taste the kimchi bokkeumbap and add more soy sauce if needed.
8. when the fried rice is done, add the scallions and then plate. Top each serving with a sunny-side up egg.