Jimin

Imagine Jimin and you met thru your best friend and Jin . he doesn't know t that you are childhood bestfriend with Jin

Y/n's pov
I don't know why my bestfriend wants me to meet this guy and i don't even know him
Jimin's pov
I saw the picture that my hyung send to me, she looks so pretty and i think i want to meet her in personal. I don't know her name?
Y/n's pov
My bestfriend choose me an date and i just saw the picture of him and he looks so handsome and why i don't give it a try. I texted my bestfriend " hi y/b/f/n what is the name of the guy that you send me a picture. She replied to me " his name is park Jimin and some people call him chim chim . I said to her " okay " can i have a date with him and please give me his number . She said "okay i will send you his number .
Jimin's pov
I asked my hyung if they know the girl in picture they send to me ? They just smiling at me . " i really want to know what the name of the girl in the picture. Jin hyung said to me " her bestfriend send it to me because me , y/n and her bestfriend are childhood bestfriend her name is Y/f/n l/n and she's really good,kind , friendly person. Do you want to have her number?
Jimin's pov
When Jin hyung said that he knows the girl in picture he said her name is Y/f/n l/n . Me , y/n and her bestfriend are childhood bestfriend . Jin hyung gave me her number should i text her " okay " you can do this park Jimin
Y/n's pov
Who's this guy texting me he can't be Jin he has name already in my contacts on my phone . It's not my bestfriend. It's name is unknown in the text says " hi Y/f/n l/n. He knows my name how did he got my number. I replied to his text and said " hello who are you ?
Jimin's pov
I'm going get caught by her and she replied to my text and said " hello who are you? I don't know how to introducd myself to her because I'm feeling nervous. I texted her " hi Y/f/n l/n I'm park J
Y/n's pov
The guy who texted me and who is park J i don't know i have a friend who name is park J . I think he looks so handsome and his name is very nice. And how he looks like.
Jimin's pov
I wanted to call her but I'm feeling nervous i don't know why I'm feeling this way.
Y/n's pov
I texted him and said" can we meet in the cafe near my house?. I'm feeling nervous what happen if he didn't come
Jimin's pov
I saw the text of her and and i don't know what answer her text and i just said to her" yes I'm coming
Y/n's pov
Oh my ! He is coming and he reply is yes I'm coming and i wonder how he looks likes?
Jimin's pov
I'm here where she wants to meet her and i don't know why I'm feeling this way and my heart is beating so fast.
Y/n's pov
I think i like him and i want know more about him. But I'm a little scared
Jimin's pov
I see an girl wearing a dress with converse she's looks so pretty and i want to know her more.
Y/n's pov
I see an guy and his wearning a white t- shirt and ripped jeans , black jacket and he looks s handsome.
Jimin's pov
I went inside the cafe and sit on the chair and i wait for Y/f/n
Y/n's pov
I'm sitting beside him and he looks so handsome. Introduced myself to him " hi Park J I'm Y/f/n l/n I'm the girl who you talked in the phone.
Jimin's pov
The girl that i talked in phone. And i finally met her she really pretty . Introduced myself to her and said" Hi I'm park jimin also known as chimchim . And I'm park J the one who talked to you on the phone.
Y/n's pov
He's looks so handsome and i want to be friend with him. I asked him " where did you got my number ? He said to me " my hyung which is Jin . I said to him " me, Jin and my bestfriend are childhood bestfriends.
Jimin's pov
So Jin hyung knew Y/n the whole time and she didn't not tell me about it
Y/n's pov
He was really shocked when i told him that Jin is my childhood bestfrienf till now .
Jimin's pov
I was just in shock but I'm happy right now and that i met her and she's the girl that Jin hyung told me and she seen be to nice
Y/n's pov
He's the guy that my two bestfriend are tellinh me about.
Jimin's pov
I saw a picture of Y/n by herself
In Jin hyung's phone and she really catched my eyes. She looks like a model . I asked Jin hyung if she a model . He said to me "nope it's just her hobbies when we were young
Y/n's pov
I'm still awkward with Jimin and i don't know what me and him are going to talk about?
Jimin's pov
I approached her and asked her " do you want something Y/n?. She said okay I'm going to have one espresso coffee latte and okay I'm going to have same too. I went to the cashier in the cafe and ordered for me and
y/n a drink.
Y/n's pov
He seen be nice and gentleman and he's sweet and caring. He gave me a drink .
Jimin's pov
I didn't know that Y/n drinks, same drink as i do, it means me and Y/n are perfect for each other.
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of Jimin and he doesn't know that I'm taking a photo of him^_^
Jimin's pov
I heard a click from Y/n camera and i want to check it but she closed her phone. " she doesn't know she need to have to pay me from picture me in her phone.
Y/n's pov
Oh my ! I'm almost got caught of Jimin by taking picture of him in my phone .
And now he want to see it .
Jimin's pov
Now i see Y/n and i took a picture of Y/n and she didn't notice me taking her picture and i made her my wallpaper in phone. Well i already did my revenge on Y/n .
Y/n's pov
I'm okay with it . I actually he can do it as his wallpaper in his phone. My wallpaper is him.
Jimin's pov
Y/n looks so cute and pretty and her wallpaper is me . So sweet of her.
She doesn't know that my wallpaper is her. Why do i feel like i have know Y/n for a long time.
Y/n's pov
I went to the cashier and ordered now coffee for me and Jimin. The waitress said to me " hi madam what your order? 2 espresso coffee latte and one donut madam it's one hundred won. I went to our table and i see Jimin staring at me and he said to me" i can't stop staring at you. I said to him " maybe you are just hungry you want my donut? He just nodded and i half the donut and gave it to Jimin. And also his coffee.
Jimin's pov
I want to tell Y/n that i like her but I'm scared.
Y/n's pov
I really like Jimin . He can make me laugh and he seen be nice, handsome, talented guy. I think i know him already.
Jimin's pov
I went to beside her and said" hi Y/n can i talk to you ?
Y/n's pov
What is it Jimin.
Jimin's pov
Y/n I'm going to tell you that i like you and your smile . You caught my heart and you didn't give it back and will you be my girlfriend of this hottie and cutie guy?
Y/n's pov
I went to tell you something that park Jimin.
Jimin's pov
What is it Y/n
Y/n's pov
I like you too . Yes.. i will be your girlfriend I'm so inlove with you and you're the guy that i super like. And my ideal guy is you. You stolen my heart . You always make me smile and laugh. I love you park Jimin
Jimin's pov
It's offical me and Y/f/n l/n are couple now . Thanks to people who helped me to meet her. She's my destiny and i'm her luck
Y/n's pov
I will love park Jimin or chim chim forever with my heart always .