Jungkook

Imagine you and Jungkook are married and he's a father to a baby girl

Y/n's pov
Me and Jungkook have been married for 9 years and we have a baby girl her name is sunbin.
Jungkook's pov
When sunbin came in our life changed.
Y/n's pov
Some people said to me and Jungkook " sunbin looks like you both.  ,sunbin is an instant celebrity, sunbin will grow up like her parents.
Jungkook's pov
Sunbin is a daddy's girl . Sunbin is like her mom . I love Sunbin and Y/n . They are my treasure
Y/n's pov
Me and my unnies  were busy praticing and they asked me if they can see baby sunbin and i said to them " okay . I brought baby sunbin with me and they said to me " Y/n she's so cute . I'm the one member who is married and has a baby .
Jungkook's pov
Me and my hyungs are praticing hard for our performance . And my wife and my baby girl are in the another pratice room. I went there and i saw my wife and our baby girl were dancing and our baby girl has copying her eomma.
Y/n's pov
I didn't saw Jungkook and he was in the pratice room and me and sunbin dance and sunbin copied me and my unnies were asking to me , sunbin and jungkook and we danced together .
Jungkook's pov
After dancing with Y/n and sunbin . Y/n finished her dance pratice and sunbin is sleeping her eomma arms . Me, Y/n , sunbin is sleeping her eomma arms and we headed to our car and place her in the baby back sit .
Y/n's pov
Our baby girl fell asleep and i think she is tired .
Jungkook's pov
Our baby looks like her eomma and our baby will have our talents .
Y/n's pov
I saw my baby pictures and me and sunbin are really looklikes . And i posted in my instagram and my caption was " my baby picture . The comments were" baby sunbin looks like her eomma, like mother like daughter, Y/n is really like Sunbin.
Jungkook's pov
I saw the post of Y/n and her caption was" my baby picture.in the comments were "baby sunbin looks like her eomma, like mother like daughter,  Y/n is really like sunbin . I hearted the picture . Y/n is really pretty and cute.  She really looks like sunbin .
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of sunbin and my caption was " a date with my baby girl #love #babygirl #incomplete . In the comments were"baby sunbin is smiling in the picture,sunbin is so pretty like her eomma.
Jungkook's pov
I saw the post of Y/N and in instagram and her caption was " a date with my baby girl #love #babygirl #incomplete.  In the comments were " baby sunbin is smiling in the picture,  sunbin is so pretty like her eomma and i hearted the post . And i comment "wifey and baby sunbin appa will be coming with you girls! Next week I'm just busy and i love you
Y/n's pov
I saw the comment of Jungkook in my instagram and his comment" wifey an and baby sunbin appa will be coming with you girls ! Next week I'm just busy and i love you
Jungkook's pov
Next week is baby sunbin birthday she's turning 2 on sept 2 me and Y/n are planing for sunbin birthday party . We have decided it's a princess party.
Y/n's pov
Our baby girl is turning 2 on sept 3 and her and jungkook are same birth month.
Jungkook's pov
My baby girl is so pretty like her eomma and should me and Y/n give her another silbings ?
Y/n's pov
Baby sunbin looks so cute while sleeping.  She reminds of Jungkook and how he sleeps . I love my baby girl and my bunny .
Jungkook's pov
I posted a picture of me, Y/n and sunbin and my caption was " my family. The comments were "Y/n and Jungkook really looks so good , a cutie family.
Y/n's pov
I saw the picture that Jungkook posted on his instagram and his caption was " my family. The comments were " Y/n and Jungkook really looks so good, a cutie family. My hubby is so handsome .
~time skip ~
Jungkook's pov
Today is the birthday of our baby girl .
Y/n's pov
Our baby girl is still sleeping in her crib . I went out and i heard sunbin.  I said to her" why is my pretty baby is crying eomma is here. She finally calm down and i changed her into a pink dress.
Jungkook's pov
I went to our room and Y/n changing baby sunbin . I went near my wife and said to our baby girl "wow ! Our baby girl looks like an princess. 
Y/n's pov
I went to the bathroom and change into the dress and i'm going my makeup and hair . And wore my tiara . I'm done and i went out from the bathroom
Jungkook's pov
I went to our room and i saw My wife and she looks so pretty with tiara . She's my queen and sunbin is our little princess And i'm their king.
Y/n's pov
My unnies and Jungkook's hyungs looks so handsome and pretty and they said to us " oh my! Jungkook , Y/n and sunbin looks like a royal family.
Jungkook's pov
I took picture of us and my caption was " my family .  The comments were " so cutie.  Happy birthday baby sunbin.
Y/n's pov
Baby sunbin was so happy and my mom and dad and my silbings went to sunbin's party even Jungkook's mom and dad . His brother.
Jungkook's pov
Baby sunbin is having fun with her cousins.
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of Sunbin and her cousin the caption was" cousin
Jungkook's pov
My wifey and my baby girl are so pretty together and i love you so much
Y/n's pov
Baby sunbin was sleeping in my arms and it's time for blowing the cake .
Jungkook's pov
Sunbin is really comfortable with her eomma arms . And her eomma was blowing her cake because she's sleeping and we said to them " thank you for all who came to our baby girl party .we gave loot bags
~time skip~
Jungkook's pov
I went inside our house and place Sunbin in the her crib. Sunbin is calm baby .
Y/n's pov
Me and Jungkook opened some gift of Sunbin.
Jungkook's pov
I heard our baby girl and i cradled her in my arms and she asleep again.
Y/n's pov
I took a picture of jungkook and sunbin. In my instagram and i tagged him and my caption was " daddy Jungkook and baby sunbin :)  #father #daughter #love . The comments were" so cute. , kookie so cute with baby sunbin .
Jungkook's pov
I took a picture of Sunbin and my caption was" my baby girl ^_^
Y/n's pov
I went near Jungkook and put sunbin in my arms and she looks like angel.
Jungkook's pov
I went to sleep and my two loves are with me .
Y/n's pov
I'm sleepy and put baby sunbin beside me and place baby sunbin beside me and Jungkook.
~time skip~
Jungkook's pov
I went to the kitchen with baby sunbin and her in the chair and i went to our room and woke up my pretty wife.
Y/n's pov
Where is baby sunbin and Jungkook? I went downstairs and i saw baby sunbin sitting in her chair . Jungkook is cooking for me .
Jungkook's pov
I finally my wife is awake . I cooked breakfast for you.
Y/n's pov
Thank you Hubby and i love you
Jungkook's pov
Your welcome wifey and i love you too .
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
Today is the birthday of my hubby and i'm going to cook for him and me and baby sunbin woke up early to make him an cake.
Jungkook's pov
Where is my wife and baby sunbin?
Y/n's pov
Jungkook went down and me and baby sunbin hide.
Jungkook's pov
I guess they forgot my birthday!
Y/n's pov
Me and sunbin went out and count to three and sunbin was the first and she went to her dad. I went out and sang happy birthday to you .
Jungkook's pov
My wife and our baby didn't forget my birthday.
Y/n's pov
Of course me and baby sunbin knows your birthday.
Jungkook's pov
I love you Y/n and baby sunbin.
Y/n's pov
We love you too daddy.
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
I'm not feeling well and i feel like throwing up.
Jungkook's pov
My wife looks so pale.
Y/n's pov
I just stay at the bed and baby sunbin was beside.
Jungkook's pov
My wifey stomach is getting bigger.
Y/n's pov
I went to the doctor and the ultrasound is with me and i'm going to give to Jungkook.
Jungkook's pov
Why does my wife is so quiet and i saw an ultrasound in our table.
Y/n's pov
I wonder what is he reaction if he knows that I'm pregnant again.
Jungkook's pov
I went to our room and i asked my wife and said to her " wifey are you pregnant? And i'm going to be a daddy again . i don't have answer?
Y/n's pov
Jungkook went the our room and asked me and said " wifey are you pregnant? And i said to him " yes hubby I'm pregnant and he kissed my cheeks and kissed my tummy and said " hi baby it's me appa and sunbin is going to a sister .
Jungkook's pov
Oh my ! I can't believe that my wife is pregnant and sunbin is going to a sister .
Y/n's pov
I hope the baby looks like Jungkook or me and any gender can be .
Jungkook's pov
I took a picture of me ,sunbin and Y/n and the caption was " family . And in the comments were " is Y/n pregnant, congrats to the couple. , sunbin is going to a sister.
Y/n's pov
Me , jungkoook and sunbin also our unborn baby will be one big happy family.
Jungkook's pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n -jeon
Y/n's pov
I love you too Jeon jungkook