BTS #22

Imagine you are idol and you are both In wgm(meeting each other)

RM

RM: I'm going to we got married and I wonder who is my bride/wife?

Y/n: Me and my members were in the pratice room and we were praticing and we got a envelope from we got married and we peeled off the thing. In the envelope and I was so shock when I saw my name there

RM: they say my wife is also Idol and she's in a girl group called "Summer "
Leader, Rapper and her family name is Lee and her bestfriend is Yoona from snsd and Krystal from F (x) and her brother is Lee Minho and Lee Taemin from shinee.

Y/n: they gave me a hint about my husband and his also a leader, rapper and his family name is Kim

RM: I think I know who is my wife In wgm and It's Y/n from summer.

Y/n: I think I know who my husband is wgm and It's Rm from bangtan sonyeondan.

RM: we are fanboy of summer and my bias is Y/n

Y/n: we have albums of bangtan sonyeondan in our dorm because we are a fangirl of BTS.

Rm: some fans edit some pictures of m and Y/n to look real and they Tag me and sometimes Y/n.

~time skip~
Y/n: I'm so nervous because It's my first time meeting him.

RM: I'm so excited and Nervous at the same time.

Y/n: Hi Rm, I'm Lee Y/n and I'm in a girl group called "summer"

RM: Hello Y/n, I'm kim namjoon, you can call me RM and i'm a boy band group called "BTS"

Y/n: He looks so handsome in person

RM: I can't believe that my wife in wgm is my bias in Summer.

Y/n: I'm so shy to him *shy*

RM: she does'nt have be shy and I'm feeling also shy too to her.

Y/n: My life is beauty *singing (I by taeyeon)

RM: Her voice is like an angel it's so angelic.

Y/n: thanks to the compliment. Namjoonie! And his vocal is nice too.

RM: *blushing*

Y/n: My favorite song In their album is "No" and my bias is him.

RM: I like their group and Their song called " Lion heart". My bias is her.

Y/n: I feel so happy because His my bias in Bts and He is my husband.

RM: I feel so honored to be partner with Y/n in wgm.

Jin

Jin: we were praticing and We got envelope and We check it inside and There was a note " Congrats you will be in we got married. We remove the peel off the thing in letter and I was so shock when I saw my name and They were so happy for me.

Y/n: I was praticing for our comeback and The members had a break and as the visual, face of the group and vocal and the members and I were so shock when I saw my name.

Jin: they gave me hint and they said she's in a girl group. And her family name is choi and her brothers are actor Choi TaeJoon and Choi Minho from Shinee.
Blackpink?
Apink?
Snsd?
Girl's day?

Y/n: They gave me hint and they said that he is in a kpop boy group? His family name is Kim. He also Visual, face of the group and vocal

Bigbang?
Exo?
Sf9?
Cnblue?
Vixx?
Seventeen?