V

Imagine you and v were couple in wgm and he likes you

Y/n's pov
I'm married in wgm with bangtan's sonyedan v in wgm . Any girl is dream to be in my position right now .
V's pov
Hi I'm kim taehyung also known as V of bangtan sonyedan and i'm married to Flower shine Y/f/n l/n in wgm . Any boys is dream to be in my position with this pretty girl right now.
Y/n's pov
My group and v's groups are friends and we both are in same entertainment.
V's pov
Me and Y/n are getting close . She's really pretty and talented like me .
Y/n's pov
Before me and v were married in wgm. Me and him are friends.
V's pov
I don't regret that i join wgm and my wife is Y/f/n l/n and also from bigit entertainment.
Y/n's pov
I don't regret that i Join wgm and my husband is v . Also from bighit entertainment.
V's pov
At first she was awkward with me but she overcome it .
Y/n's pov
The first when I'm with v i feel like awkward but when I'm with him now i don't feel like awkward.
V's pov
The shooting of me and Y/n wgm make me and Y/n getting know each other.
Y/n's pov
Before the pd said to me " do you feel awkward that you are partner with your co-label entertainment?  I answer the pd question" i actually  before i used to be awkward with my partner .but now thanks to him u overcome my awkward with him.
V's pov
Pd asked me " do you regret being in wgm ? I answer him question said" i never regret Join this variety show .
Y/n's pov
Me and v were in seoul tower and he went near and kissed my cheeks.
V's pov
I can't resist it . She's so cute and pretty .
Y/n's pov
I went near him and kissed also his cheeks.
V's pov
Y/n kissed my cheeks and i suddenly turn red.
Y/n's pov
I saw V's face and i hold his hands and pull him and went to the photobooth together.
V's pov
It's so embrassing because she saw my face turning red. Me and her went to the photobooth and in the first photo me and Y/n were smiling.  2nd picture is me and Y/n were doing our wacky faces. 4th photo is i kiss Y/n's cheeks 5th photo is Y/n kissed my cheeks. The photo came out great I'm going to keep it .
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy and when i saw the picture i suddenly hugged him.
V's pov
Y/n suddenly hugged me back and i saw the smile in her face. I know this marriage is just a virtual .
Y/n's pov
I'm just so happy and i took picture of v and my caption was" a date with V the comments were" so cute ^_^ ,please date you two . " my ship is sailing.
V's pov
I saw the picture me taken by Y/n she's good at taking picture. The comments were" so cute ^_^ , please date you two, my ship is sailing. I hearted the picture.
~time skip~
V's pov
Today is the end of me and V wgm .
Y/n's pov
Today is the end of me and v being husband and wife . I hope this is not the end.
V's pov
I have a surprise to Y/n and i went to near and blindfold her.
Y/n's pov
V went near and blindfold me . I don't know where he is taking me.
V's pov
It's the place where me and Y/n went together on our first date.and i remove her blindfold.
Y/n's pov
V took me to seoul tower and i don't know why?
V's pov
I brought Y/n here because my surprise is here.
Y/n's pov
V what are we doing here ?
V's pov
I went near Y/n and put out something my pocket.
Y/n's pov
I saw v getting something to his pocket and i was wondering what is ?
V's pov
I want to Y/n and place the gift that i brought her and the gift that i brought is an necklace. 
Y/n's pov
I touched my neck and i hugged V and said to him" thank you oppa and i love you
V's pov
Y/n really like the gift and the necklace is so pretty and it suits her perfectly . I heard she said " thank you oppa i love you and i said to her " welcome Y/n i love you too
Y/n's pov
I'm so happy the necklace and it's was given by v
~time skip~
V's pov
Y/n i love you and i like you
Y/n's i love you too and i like you too