Suga

Imagine Suga as your bully that will fall in love with you at the end.

Y/n's Pov
Hi, My name is Park Y/n and I have an older brother his name is Park Jimin and younger brother Park Jihyun,  he's my senior along with my bully, His name is Min yoongi, He's cold, emotionless, quiet and he played with girls feelings and heart. it all started when I saved a guy from him getting bullied by him.
~time skip~
Y/n's Pov
I'm woke up early and I did my morning routine and I wore my school uniform, I wore my glasses and I went to our garage, I drive my car to the university.

Suga's Pov
I woke up so early, took a shower and I wore my uniform and black jacket, sunglasses and I went to my car and drive it to the university.

Y/n's Pov
I parked my car in the parking lot, I went to inside the university and I saw some people gathering around the hallway, I just pass by and I saw my  new student bullied by Min yoongi

Suga's Pov
I found a new person to target and I said to him " give me your money or else I'm going to punch you really hard.

Y/n's Pov
I was so angry when he said to the person " give your money or else I will punch you hard, and I came to person and pull him, said that not how you treat a person, you have money why are you getting it and he said to me " nerd, please don't butt in our conversation!, I said to him " what did you just call me, he said " loser, I tied my hair into a ponytail and holder the sleeves on my uniform and neck lock him and said " Don't you dare call me Nerd because I will just not neck lock and you should not bully people like that.
I'm warning you Min yoongi, I left with the guy.

Suga's Pov
I went back to our classroom, I  guess I found my new target,
I sat on my chair and looking so angry, Jimin said to me " Hey Yoongi, you look so angry? I said to him " A nerd girl defend a nerd from me
And he said to me " how does she look like?
I said to him " very nerdy, she is not that pretty nor sexy.

Y/n's Pov
I went back to our classroom, I sat on my table, Mina, nayeon, tzuyu came to me and said " why do you look so messy, your hair is in your face and I said to them "Girls, I look messy because I stopped bullying and they said then " who's the bully? I said to them " it's no other than Min yoongi, last year he bullied someone just for money, I said to them " he's rich and has the money, I don't get why does he need to get the money?, we continue our lessons and we got dismissed for our next subject, soon as I'm getting my books for next Subject, I didn't know that Min Yoongi's locker is near to mine.

Suga's Pov
Wow, her locker is near to me and I going to put a red skull card.
And some trash on her locker.
*laughs and grins*

Y/n's Pov
For me, he's looking not so nice and playboy.
And don't try me because you mess up with the wrong girl
This girl can do taekwondo, I'm a black belt and I do some self defeats moves.

Suga's Pov
I will get my revenge from you.

Y/n's Pov
My class was dismissed and I was about to get my books and bag, there was trash on my locker and red skull card, I threw the trash and remove the red skull envelope on my locker. I went downstairs to the hallway, holding my bag and books and I'm holding the red skull card that he gave me, I came to him and said " Min yoongi, you mess up with the wrong girl, I guess you should better next time, by the way, this red skull envelope doesn't suit me it's you and by the way my name is not nerd or loser it's Park Y/n, I keep my eyeglasses on the bag and I wore my sunglasses, I blow him a kiss and said " bye, Min yoongi

Suga's Pov
That girl is making my blood boil and she said her name to me and she said " it's Park Y/n so that does mean she and Jimin are related.
" babe, let's hang out now, Suzy said to Yoongi, Yoongi said to her " I can't babe, I'm busy with some stuff, but the truth is his not busying his playing her feelings.