Jimin

Imagine you and Jimin are bestfriend and you both have promise that you both will marry each other when you both are kids.

Y/n's Pov
I remember that when i was young my childhood bestfriend which is park jimin that he will marry me? and when we get older and i talked to him and said '' hi Jimin and he said to me '' hello y/n my bestfriend how are you ? and you said to him "okay '' and he said to you '' i will see you later y/n . what see you later is there an celebration or party  and i will just go to the party later and my floral dress with floral  dress and heels and i'm coming with my family.
said to your mom and dad'' mom and dad let's go later to the party of Jimin and he invited me and also you mom and dad and i think it formal party and we have to buy some gifts for Jimin and also his family and i'm so excited and little nervous about later it.
you said to your mom '' mom will just be in my room and  i  will just rest for a minute and i will dress up for party and you said to yourself '' why are you thinking this way y/n you should not you are just an bestfriend of Jiminn and you can't have this feelling towards him .

~~~Jimin house~~
Jimin pov
I invited my bestfriend to the my party and i felt so happy and my heart beating so fast like an horse and i dont know why i'm feeling like this and i can't have feeling for her She's  just my bestfriend and at night i can't sleep because about her and i can't eat and i'm always dreaming about her and my heart beat and say it  that it's her .

~~~Y/n's pov ~~
I can't sleep and i can't stop thinking about him and like my heart says that it's him the one and the man of dreams and how can I fall for him and he just saw me as bestfriend and sister and a part of me says '' that you don't have to go the party of him and  I just don't what do and i  tried close my eyes i like saw him everywhere and once open again my eyes his there on mind and i just want this out of heart and but how, my Mom and  Dad agree that we will go to the party,  How can I face that guy i love secretly?

~~Jimin pov~~
I should tell y/n about my feelings towards her or not and i think she is also feeling the way I feel too and I like you can't sleep at  night and I can't eat at morning and you always see her everywhere but she not with her and you are staring to falling with her and that's a true love and I just don't want to be bestfriend with y/n anymore but I can't feeling towards her and i love her secrely and I'm so happy when i'm with her and if y/n have problem i'm there for her and I want to protect  Y/n like  knight shinning armor of her or I can the prince and y/n can be the princess.

~~Y/n's pov~~
I think i'm in love with my bestfriend and every girls dreams to marry someone and be their girlfriend and they will protect you like knight shining armor and I  can't explain the feelings when I'm  with him and my mind and heart says that it's him your only and one bestfriend and if I tell him my feelings will our friendship will be  broken and I know that if i guy have fallen for you you can see it from his action.

Jimin's pov
I'm  so excited for later party and because my bestfriend is going there and I don't know what to for later party and I'm just resting in room and checking my album with y/n ,  y/n is so beautiful girl and that's why I fallen for her and I like her so much .

Y/n's Pov
me and my family are getting out of our house , i'm getting my bag , i braided my hair and put some little makeup in car and my mom and dad said '' let's go now and you said to yourself '' inhale and exchale and i'm so nervous and my mom saw Jimin mom and said '' hello y/n and you said to  Jimin mom '' hello aunt and wow my classmate and Jimin classmate and your 2 girl bestfriend are here.
you said to your mom '' mom I will just go to the other table because I saw my friends and your other friends said to you '' are you Y/n ? ,  you said to them '' i'm Y/n just put an little makeup and you other 2 girl bestfriend said to you'' y/n you look so beautiful and you and Jimin look so perfect for each other and he just saw me as his  bestfriend she said to you '' I
know that way Jimin look at me and that mean'' he likes you "