Jin

Imagine you and Jin are bestfriend.
And you love him
Keys:
Y/n- your name
Y/f/n- your first name
L/n- your last name

Y/n's pov
Me and jin have been bestfriend since birth and he treats me like a princess
Jin's pov
Y/n is my bestfriend who is  always there for me and if i have a problem i can tell it and she will solve it for you and she's Kind, pretty, smart, talented .
Y/n's pov
I'm so lucky that he is my bestfriend and he is always there for me .
Jin's pov
I'm so super lucky to have Y/n as my bestfriend. During when i was heartbroken Y/n comfort me and she helped me move on from that girl.
Y/n's pov
Some of my friends said that I'm blossoming and i said to them" it's nothing.
Jin's pov
I kinda have feelings to Y/n but I'm scared to rejected by her . I like her so much and it made me Jealous when she looks to other guy.
Y/n's pov
Sometimes i don't know what happening to Jin and he suddenly become angry at me.
Jin's pov
During our prom i want to tell Y/n that i like her but i was so slow.
Y/n's pov
I can't sleep and i don't know why I'm always thinking of him and having dreams about him and me .
Jin's pov
I c-can't sleep and i don't know why and it's just so weird.
Y/n's pov
I texted Jin and in the text " hey Jin are you sleeping? . Please answer.
Jin's pov
I saw the text of Y/n and her text is " Hey Jin are you sleeping?. My answer to her text " hello Y/n nope i can't sleep
Y/n's pov
Jin also can't sleep and said to him " what are you doing now?
Jin's pov
Y/n texted me " what are you doing now? I answer her text " talking to my love .
Y/n's pov
I saw Jin answer to my text in the text " talking to my love . I suddenly blush
Jin's pov
Oh no ! She saw the text and i can't delete it .
Y/n's pov
Anyway Jin i had fun talking to you and sweet dream
Jin's pov
She sended me " sweet dreams and now i can sleep because of that.
Y/n's pov
I can sleep now .
~time skip ~
Jin's pov
I texted Y/n and in the text is " hi Y/n good morning . Did you eat already?
Y/n's pov
I saw the text of Jin and in the text is " Hi Y/n good morning. Did you eat already?. I answer his text and said" hello Jin good morning yes i ate already. You?
Jin's pov
I saw the text of Y/n and her answer was " hello Jin good morning  yes i ate already. You? I answer her text " yes i ate already.
Y/n's pov
I should i tell him about my feelings towards him?
Jin's pov
I texted Y/n and said " Y/n meet me in namsan tower and i need to tell you something.
Y/n's pov
I saw the text of Jin and his text was " Y/n meet me in namsan tower and i need to tell you something. My answer to his text " hello Jin okay .
Jin's pov
I'm here in namsan tower and i'm feeling nervous.
Y/n's pov
I'm here and i'm so nervous
Jin's pov
I see Y/n and she looks so pretty.
Y/n's pov
I went near him and sat in the bench and said to him " Jin what are you going to tell me ?
Jin's pov
Uhm Y/n i want to tell you that i like you and i don't like you i love you and i'm scared to rejected by you and you only see me as your bestfriend. I want us to be more than friend.
Y/f/n l/n i know that you like me too so i will be my girlfriend?
Y/n's pov
Kim seokjin/ Jin i want to tell you something
Jin's pov
What is it Y/n?
Y/n's pov
You treat me as a princess and you are always there for me and i have keep this feelings towards for you and i like you too and i love you too
Jin's pov
She likes me too so that means me and you are boyfriend and girlfriend now.
Y/n's pov
I'm so lucky that I'm in love with my bestfriend and his now my boyfriend
Jin's pov
I'm so lucky to have Y/n in my life as my girlfriend for life and my bestfriend.
Y/n's pov
I love you kim seokjin
Jin's pov
I love you too Y/f/n l/n