Jungkook

Dedicate to writingfanaticxx

Imagine you and Jungkook were bestfrend and he likes you.

Y/n's pov
Me and Jungkook are bestfriend since birth . His mom and my mom are bestfriend like him and me .
Jungkook's pov
Y/n only see me as her bestfriend and not anything else and she doesn't knw that I like her.
Y/n's pov
I'm so lucky to have him as my bestfriend and he's also there for me .
Jungkook's pov
I really like her and i don't like her as a friend. I love her more than a friend.
Y/n's pov
I texted Jungkook and in the text is " hi kookie can you come with me ?
Jungkook's pov
I saw the text of Y/n. In the text is "hi kookie can you come with me? My reply to her text is " okay.
Y/n's pov
I saw the reply of Jungkook and in the text said " okay . Yahoo! My bestfriend is going with me
Jungkook's pov
I'm here and i'm so nervous right now .
Y/n's pov
I see Jungkook and he looks so handsome .
Jungkook's pov
This place is when me and Y/n had our first kiss in the cheeks when me and Y/n were 8 .
Y/n's pov
I remember this place is when me and jungkook kissed in cheeks . When we were 8 .
Jungkook's pov
That was cute moments of me and Y/n together. During that time i really fallen in love with Y/n . And i waited for the right time.
Y/n's pov
All in my life for the right guys . There are guys who wants to court me but i said to them " sorry I'm waiting for the guy who can't make me smile and laugh.
Jungkook's pov
There are girls that want to date me and there's one really who make me my whole world shine and feel me like love.
Y/n's pov
Why do i feel like this everytime I'm with Jungkook. I always feel like so happy and love and i'm super lucky to have him as my bestfriend.
Jungkook's pov
I saw my baby album and i saw one picture of me and Y/n holding hands when we were 8 and me and Y/n were really close to each other.
Y/n's pov
I know the symptoms of being inlove with your bestfriend . 1. You always dream about him/her 2. You get jealous when he with another girl 3.the way you look at him or her . 4. Can't sleep because of him 5. Daydreaming about him. 6. Stalking his accounts.7. Checking your phone if there a text or call from him . 8. You get butterflies in your stomach when he told you that you are pretty. The last is how he smiles at you . Check at all . Does it means I'm inlove with Jungkook.
Jungkook's pov
In my heart is really Y/n and only her .
Y/n's pov
I texted Jungkook. In the text is" hi kookie can i tell you something?
Jungkook's pov
I saw the text of Y/n . Inside text was " hi kookie can i tell you something?
. My reply to her is " hello Y/n what is it ?
Y/n's pov
i saw the reply of Jungkook and i'm nervous and i tell Jungkook . I answer him and said to him" can we meet in the place where me and You have our first kiss ?
Jungkook's pov
I received another text from Y/n. Inside the text is " can we meet in the place where me and You had our first kiss ? My reply to her " sure.
Y/n's pov
I'm here in the place where me and jungkook had our first kiss . The place never changed . I'm wearing the dress that jungkook gave me as a birthday present.
Jungkook's pov
I see Y/n and this is the place where me and Y/n had our first kiss here .
Y/n's pov
Jeon jungkook / jungkook is so handsome in suit. That's my type guy who is cute , handsome and talented.
Jungkook's pov
I went near Y/n . She looks so pretty in the dress that i gave her and asked her what will you tell me .
Y/n's pov
I went near to Jungkook and said to him " i just want to tell you that I like you . Not as friend more than a friend . Jungkook you made me realize what is love . Love is when I'm with you and i love you Jeon Jungkook and i hope you feel the same as me .
Jungkook's pov
I was so shock when Y/n confessed her feelings for him. i went near her and said to her" Y/f/n i like you too and i love you . I just don't want to be your bestfriend. Can i be your boyfriend? and you are the only girl who can make me smile and laugh. i feel the same way as you do.
Y/n's pov
He asked me if he can be my boyfriend and i said to him " yes! You can be my boyfriend and i hugged him and kissed his cheeks.
Jungkook's pov
I asked her to be my girlfriend and i still don't know what her answer and i went near her asked her" Y/f/n will you be my girlfriend. And then she nodded and that's means yes . I hugged her and kissed her cheeks and she did same .
Y/n's pov
I love you Jeon Jungkook
Jungkook's pov
I love you too Y/f/n l/n
Y/n's pov
I fell inlove my bestfriend and he's mine and his my boyfriend
Jungkook's pov
I fell inlove too with my best friend and she's all mine and she's my girlfriend