V

Imagine you and v are married and you are pregnant with twins

Y/n's pov
I'm married with V also know as kim taehyung by his real name for 9 years . He asking me " we can have kids and i said to him " hubby soon.
V's pov
My hyungs are telling me that they want to have niece or nephew from Me and i said to them" my wife said to me me and her can have baby soon ! They were smiling at me .
Y/n's pov
I really want to have baby but my hubby is busy. And I'm busy with my work.
V's pov
I went home and i saw my wife sleeping in the sofa and i carried her all the way to our bed and place her inside bed and she looks so pretty awhile sleeping. And i slept with her
Y/n's pov
My hubby looks so cute while sleeping and he's mine and i love him so much .
V's pov
I'm awake and i don't see my wife . I saw a note on the the table beside our bed and in note said " hubby I'm sorry you if you awoke up I'm not there .hubby I'm in the kitchen and i love you- Y/n . I went down to our kitchen and i saw my wife cooking our breakfast.
Y/n's pov
I see my hubby going down to the kitchen and he suddenly hug me . What's the matter with him.
V's pov
I went to the kitchen and back hugged her and said to her" i miss you wifey.i said to me " i miss you too hubby.
Y/n's pov
I put the food and v is so clingy and i don't know why.
V's pov
I went to our bed room and got something for my one and only wife.and my gift for her and it's a bracelet.
Y/n's pov
Where did v go and he didn't finish his food.
V's pov
Wifey I'm back and i'm done eating please close your eyes and wait for my signal.
Y/n's pov
V said that he is already done eating. What with him . I close my eyes.
V's pov
I'm here and i counted the from one to ten and i place the bracelet in her wrist. I said to her" wifey now open .
Y/n's pov
I saw something shine in my wrist and i think it's a bracelet and i suddenly hugged my husband and said " thank you to him.
V's pov
My wifey suddenly hugs me and so sweet of my wife
Y/n's pov
Hubby let's watch kdrama together please!
V's pov
Okay ! Oh my the lead girl is so pretty and i like her.
Y/n's pov
My hubby is focus on the lead girl and i'm very jealous. He doesn't know that I'm here beside . I can hear him scream.
V's pov
My wife is really Jealous about the lead girl and i love her so much and I'm so inlove with my wife.
Y/n's pov
I'm going to our bed and i'm sleeping and v is watching a kdrama.
V's pov
Where did my wifey go I'm sleepy.
Y/n's pov
I'm sleepy and i Don't wait for my hubby.
V's pov
I went near my wifey and she's sleeping and she looks so cute awhile she's my angel. I hug her
Y/n's pov
Why do i feel like someone is hugging me . And it's my one and only husband. I went back to sleep.
V's pov
My wifey didn't back hugged at me and I'm so sad.
~time skip~
Y/n's pov
I went to bathroom and washed my face and went to the kitchen and cooked our breakfast .
V's pov
I didn't see my wifey beside me again where did she go.
Y/n's pov
After i cooked our breakfast . I when to mall to buy some baby things.
V's pov
I went down stars to our kitchen i saw my breakfast was cooked and i don't see my wife where did she go?
Y/n's pov
I'm done buying all the baby things . And i saw the text of v saying" hi wifey where did you go? I ignored him. I brought some new clothes for V
V's pov
I send her a text and she didn't answer my text
Y/n's pov
I put all the things that i brought and drive back to our house i saw v eating
V's pov
I see Y/n with load of bags and i think she brought something for me .
Y/n's pov
Hubby i have something for you and i hope you like it.
V's pov
She brought me some new clothes .thanks wifey and i love you.
Y/n's pov
V really liked his new clothes that i brought for him. And I'm not really mad at him.
V's pov
I don't know why my wifey mood change she was cold to me.
Y/n's pov
He is wondering why I'm cold and it's anything . I'm Just going to our bed and i'm going to sleep.
V's pov
My wifey is sleeping . I love her so much.
Y/n's pov
Why do i feel like vomit . Everytime i smell food it's makes me vomit.
V's pov
My wifey is awake and she look so pale and i don't know why
Y/n's pov
I'm cravings for a lot of foods.
V's pov
My wifey is strange she eats a lot of food is that means she's pregnant
Y/n's pov
I went to the doctor and the doctor said to me " hi mrs. Kim you're 3 weeks pregnant. I can't wait to tell v about this and i went to the pharmacy and brought an pregnancy test.
V's pov
My wifey looks so happy and i don't know why.
Y/n's pov
Hubby i need to tell you something? And it's really important to me .
V's pov
What is it ?
Y/n's pov
Hubby I'm 3 weeks pregnant with our baby and you are going to be a father and i went to him and showed him an a pregnancy test that's positive I'm really pregnant .
V's pov
Yahoo! My wifey is pregnant with our baby and he is going be daddy's boy or girl. And he kissed my baby bump and said" hi baby it's me appa and we love you baby.
Y/n's pov
Hubby let's decided an name for our baby .
V's pov
Okay if the baby is a girl let's name her " sarang means love or boy "jisoo
Y/n's pov
Okay
V's pov
My wifey is getting bigger and we want to know what is the gender of our baby
Y/n's pov
I when to the doctor and she told that me and v are going to have twins. I think V will be happy.
V's pov
I'm so excited to know what the gender of our baby .
Y/n's pov
I went near my husband and said" oppa i need to tell you something it's important.
V's pov
What is it wifey
Y/n's pov
Hubby I'm pregnant with twins.
V's pov
Oh my ! I'm a father of twins.
~time skip~
V's pov
Our baby is coming now .
Y/n's pov
I think my water just broke right now . " kim taehyung
V's pov
Oh no ! my wife need to go to the hospital right now .
Y/n's pov
Ouch babies please hold on .
V's pov
Wifey is already in labor
Y/n's pov
I need my hubby and pushed hard and i heard our twins .
V's pov
Oh my! Our twins is here .and the nurse is asking me what will we name the twins. I said to the nurse " sarang girl jisoo boy .
Y/n's pov
They put me to the room and i slept.
V's pov
I went to the room where my wife is sleeping. She's a mother now of twins
Y/n's pov
My family is complete now because we have sarang and jisoo before it's was just me and him
V's pov
I'm finally a father of twins and their names are sarang and Jisoo. Jisoo you look like me and sarang is mix me and Y/n
Y/n's pov
I love you v
V's pov
I love you too. Me and the twins loves you so much
Y/n's pov
The twins are best thing that happen in my life we are a family now.