Jin

Imagine Jin is your Bestfriend and he has feelings for you but you do'nt know about it.

"Y/n's pov
Today is my birthday and everyone greeted me including my one and only bestfriend , Jin . you ask your mom '' mom have you seen Jin? . you said to Your mom '' okay '' . you said to your mom ''i'm just going to the balcony and your mom went to the balcony and said to you '' y/n why are you here out the balcony and you said to your mom '' mom i just need an fresh air and you see into the star and you remember that you and Jin always loves to watch some stars and you said to yourself '' why are y/n always thinking about him and you went back to your party and you said to your mom '' mom thank you for everything that you gave and to dad thank you so much and my bestfriend who is not here thank you for not remembering my birthday .

''Jin's pov''
oh my today is my bestfriend birthday and i'm so dead ! because i didn't remember her birthday and the last time i check my phone and in my calendar it's says '' y/n birthday today . i oversleep and how can i give her my presentb to her and if i try to call her house or sent her an messege that says '' happy birthday to my bestfriend and thank you for being there for me . or i just go to her house and i give the present personally and y/n is important to me .

Y/n's pov
why he did not tell me that going to my party and my heart got broken and i was expecting him but i was wrong and Jin is important to me and today is just not my birthday it's me and Jin monthsary as friends and what happen to that guy and why he did not call me or text me and it's made me worry and his my one and only best friend and why does my heart pump so fast and i can't sleep because of him and my heart hurt when i saw Jin hurt and does it mean that i like my bestfriend . nope it's not be bestfriend are bestfriend and y/n what are thinking .

"Jin's pov''
i can't sleep and i always dream about y/n and y/n is my important to me and i like her so but does she feel same too and i can't eat , i can't sleep because of y/n and why does my heart says that it's y/n and i saw her face and i want to tell her that i like her not as friend and i'm really sorry about not attending her birthday party and i don't want to see her face frowning because i didn't attend to her party and i did'nt not text her and call her for a month and maybe tomorrow i try to go to her house and talk to her.

Y/n's pov
i just want to sleep now but i can't sleep but i'm trying to sleep , i remember that my mom gave me an notebook and she told me to write my thoughts in there and i wrote ' dear diary today is my birthday everyone attended to my birthday party and my other friends are there but my boy bestfriend is not there and it make me sad and that day is so precious to me but it's okay . next time for him and maybe his busy or doing something important . y/n stop overthinking about Jin

Jin's pov
tomorrow i will give y/n my gift to her and a note and y/n will be surprise if i give her this one and i know that she loves to wear accessories and we both have the same favorite color and it's pink and i want to give her an teddy bear that is color pink and the teddy bear can help y/n if she feel lonely or sad she just hug the teddy bear

Y/n's  pov
wow i have wrote a lot in my diary and everything in my mind is already in my notebook and tomorrow is other day of me because it's my first day of school and i going to see him again and it's make me excited and a little nervous and i will meet new friends and only friends and i just need to sleep now and i dont think about him already.

Jin's pov
yahoo! im going to see my bestfriend tomorrow and i give her my gift to her and there a note that says ''belated happy birthday my bestfriend and i'm so sorry that i did not attended to your birthday party and my wish for is good health and stay pretty as you are and every bestfriend wants their bestfriend to happy that why i'm giving you this necklace and teddy bear- your bestfriend, kim seokjin