V

Imagine you and v idol and you both are getting married

Keys
Y/n- your name
Y/f/n - your first name
L/n- your last name

Y/n's pov
Me and V are have been dating for 9 years and we met during mama awards in hongkong
V's pov
Y/n really got my heart when i saw her performance was so smile and other bangtan sonyeondan members saying to me " oh V is inlove with Y/n. And i said to them" i just want to be friend with her
Y/n's pov
I'm done with my performance and now it's the turn of bangtan sonyeondan and V is really cute.
V's pov
Y/n is watching me performing and she was talking to iu-sunbaenim.
Y/n's pov
I said to iu " hi iu . She said to me " hello Y/n your performance is great and you rocked the stage. I saw fancams.
V's pov
Our table is near to Y/n's table. I said to Jungkook " hey Jungkook look Y/n is talking to iu. He was blushing and i was also blushing.
Y/n's pov
Me and iu took a picture and i will post it in instagram later.
V's pov
Would i ask Y/n for a picture. I went to her and said to her " Y/n can i have picture with you ? Sure thing . She is really kind and pretty inside
Y/n's pov
I'm really proud of bangtan sonyeondan for what they achieved.
~time skip ~
V's pov
Our manager said that us will be photoshoot with Y/n. And i didn't got her number
Y/n's pov
I'm here in the photshoot and my manager said to me " Y/n you are going to have a photoshoot with bangtan sonyeondan. I said to my manager " okay.
V's pov
I saw Y/n she's so pretty and hyungs were teasing me.
Y/n's pov
Hi V i'm Y/n . I said to him and the photographer said to me "act like a couple together.
V's pov
Oh ! Her smile is so adorable .
Y/n's pov
My heart is beating so fast and i don't know why
V's pov
My heart is beating so fast like an horse.
Y/n's pov
Oh ! V here my number and it was nice meet you
V's pov
She gave me her number and i gave her my number and said to her " it was nice meet you too Y/n.
Y/n's pov
I went to my van and i text V " hi v it's me Y/n.
V's pov
Oh my she texted me saying " hi V it's me Y/n . I texted her back saying " hello Y/n .
Y/n's pov
I texted again V. In the text is " hi v sorry to distrub are you free tonight?
V's pov
I saw the text of Y/n and her text was " hi V sorry to distrub are you free tonight i texted her back and said to the text " hi Y/n okay.
Y/n's pov
I saw the text of v and i'm waiting for v.
V's pov
I saw Y/n she so pretty and i need her to tell something?
Y/n's pov
V i need to tell you something?
V's pov
What is it Y/n?
Y/n's pov
I like you too V
V's pov
I need to tell you something for Y/n?
Y/n's pov
What is it ? V
V's pov
Y/n just don't like you and i love you and i like you too
~time skip~
The couple meet in mama awards before and now they are dating for for 9 years and kim taehyung also known as v.
Y/n's pov
Many fans of v and my fans ship me with v and now that they know that me and V are in a relationship and we  have been dating for 9 years.
V's pov
I'm so happy when Y/n came in my life i became more happy. And i want to propose to her cause i want to take our relationship to the next level.
Y/n's pov
Iu said to me " hi Y/n your blooming and i said to her " it's because of V . She said to me " you both are perfect for each other.
V's pov
I texted Y/n " hi Princess how are you?  And i sent some stickers.
Y/n's pov
I saw the text of my princess in the text" hi Princess how are you? And he sent me some stickers so sweet of him.
V's pov
I texted again Y/n meet me in pratice room .
Y/n's pov
V wants me to go the pratice and it's was not v. It's my bestfriend iu also known as lee Jieun. She said to me " please wear this blindfold i said to her " okay. I asked her and she said to me " secret
V's pov
I gather all her family members even my family and some of friends.
Y/n's pov
I don't know where im i.
V's pov
I remove the blindfold of Y/n and she checked the around the pratice room and i hope you like the surprise.
Y/n's pov
V i really like the surprise.
V's pov
Y/f/n l/n i know that me and you have been dating for 9 years and the best thing that happen to me in my life is when you came and be my girlfriend. I want to take our relationship to next level! Will you marry me and be the mother of my future kids.
Y/n's pov
Yes. Kim taehyung i will marry you
V's pov
I took a picture of Y/n and i post in my instagram " ♡ # love . I saw some comments were " congrats to couple, i ship this couple.
Y/n's pov
Me and v are trending in all social media accounts
V's pov
I love you Y/f/n l/n kim
Y/n's pov
I love you too kim taehyung