Suga

Keys
Y/n-your name
Y/f/n - your first name
Y/l/n - your last name
Y/s/n - your sister name

Advance happy birthday suga! On march 9

Imagine you and suga were childhood friend and he promise you that he will marry you when you both are adult already.

Y/n's pov
I saw the photo album of mine and i saw the picture of me and suga together in the palayground while holding hands. I wonder what is he doing now
Suga's pov
I wonder Y/n right now ? I want to call her.
Y/n's pov
I saw the call in my phone and it's suga and answer the call "hi suga how are you and he said to me " I'm okay u I'm fine too and my mom asking if your mom and dad wanna come to dinner at our house .bye suga.
Suga's pov
I called her and she answered my call . Yahoo! She answered it means that she's not doing something and she asked me if my mom and dad wanna to her house for dinner. I went down . My parents were like " min yoongi what happen to you are so happy. I said to them " Y/n asked me if you both want go to her house for dinner because her parents are asking . They said to me " okay we are come. I went back to my room and got my phone and texted Y/n saying " hi Y/n my parents said yes we are going to the your house for dinner tomorrow.
Y/n's pov
I went to room and i got my phone and in text was " hi Y/n my parents said yes we are going to the your house for dinner tomorrow. My parents were like " Y/n what happen to you . I said to them " omma and appa suga's parents said yes and they are coming to the dinnner tomorrow. And they said to me " why are you smile? I said to them"nothing . I said to them " I'm going to my room and sleep . Goodnight mom and dad. And i went to my younger sister room and she is still awake she asked me "Y/n unnie why are you so happy? I said to her "it's nothing unnie just so happy now .i went out to her room and kissed her forehead and said " goodnight Y/s/n unnie loves you.
~time skip~
Suga's pov
Me , my little brother and my parents are dressing up from dinner today at Y/n's house .
Y/n's pov
Me and my sister are already don with our makeup and hair . Our mom is the who is not yet done with her makeup and her hair . My dad looks so handsome . Me and my sister wrote the same dress but different style. We waited for our mom and she looks so pretty . We saw the reaction if our dad he was still shuttering around mom . I went down and i saw the place has it's already done.
Suga's pov
I have went to Y/n's house before. I'm so excited to see her and i wonder she feel same .
Y/n's pov
I'm so excited to see Suga and his family.
Suga's pov
I can see Y/n wearing an pink dress with heel and she looks a princess.
Y/n's pov
Suga's parents said to me " Y/n you're so pretty. And i said to suga's parents " thank you. I went to the place with suga. My parents and suga's parents were so smiling at us .
Suga's pov
I'm just helping her . She's my princess for tonight .
Y/n's pov
My younger sister keep on telling me " unnie is blushing it's because of oppa . My mom heard it's and said " our princess is blushing . Suga's parents " suga is blushing too. I continued eating same with suga. I said to my parents " mom , dad can i go the garden . They said to me " okay . I went out and i head out the our garden and i sat there and smelled flowers.
Suga's pov
I asked Y/n's parents and they said to me " she's in the garden . And i saw her sitting in grass. She likes to smell flowers. I took a picture of her.
Y/n's pov
I saw suga and i said to him " sit with me in the grass.
Suga's pov
Oh i remember this place . This place is where me and Y/n played when running around the garden . In that big tree is where Y/n and i carved our name .
Y/n's pov
I went to the there side of the garden i saw an big tree there a name in carved " Y/n heart Min yoongi . Oh i remember me and suga were 9 years old when we did the writing in the tree.
Suga's pov
I took a picture of the tree . And i said to Y/n " Y/n our moms are finding us . She said to me " okay I'm coming.
Y/n's pov
My parents and suga's parents were like " Y/n and Suga are getting closer. Excuse me me and suga are already close.
Suga's pov
I saw the album of Y/n . There's one picture of me and Y/n .the picture was me and Y/n went to a wedding of a friend of our family. I wore black suit and Y/n wore a white dress . Our mom should like say to us is " you both are cute together . After the wedding me and Y/n went to her garden and we held a small wedding and i remember that my first kiss was kissing her cheeks and she also kissed my cheeks and i gave her . Does she still have the ring with her?
Y/n's pov
I still remember when suga and i were still small . I wore a white dress and veil and suga wore a black suit . He gave me a ring and the ring is still with me .
Suga's pov
I always wear the ring with me .
Y/n's pov
The ring is still with me .
Suga's pov
I really like Y/n and i want to date her .
Y/n's pov
I really like Suga and i want to date him . I can't live without him .I'm like a flower who needs water.
Suga's pov
Me and Y/n went inside and said to our parents and she said to her parents " mom , dad , Y/s/n suga wants to date me . And they said " okay . I said to my parents " mom and dad i like Y/n I'm dating her.
Y/n's pov
I went to suga and said" min yoongi can i talk to you in the garden?
Suga's pov
Y/n went near and said " min yoongi can i talk to you in the garden? And i said to her " what is it ?
Y/n's pov
Min yoongi/ suga i want to tell you tjat that i like you so much i felt this when me and i had a small wedding when we were young and the ring is still is with me. If you want to date me is it's okay with me .
Suga's pov
Y/n i just want to tell you that i like you too just don't like you i love you too and yes i want to date you.
Y/n's pov
I went to suga and hug him back and kissed his cheeks.
Suga's pov
I'm so shock when Y/n went to me and hug me back and kissed my cheeks . And now I'm blushing because of her.
Y/n's pov
Oh i realized when i kissed Suga's cheeks he suddenly turns red.
Suga's pov
I kissed Y/n's cheeks and hug her back.
Y/n's pov
Suga doesn't know that i always wear the ring with me.
Suga's pov
Y/F/n will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n's pov
Yes. Min yoongi i will be your girlfriend.
~time skip~
Suga's pov
I'm dating Y/n for 9 years and i want to take our relationship . And do you still remember my pronise to Y/n that i will marry her when me and Y/n we were young i will marry her and i'm doing it now .
Y/n's pov
Me and suga have been dating for 9 years and i'm turning 23 this year and my parents are asking me and suga when me and him will get married and i answered them" soon.
Suga's pov
I texted Y/n parents and i said in the text " hi omma-nim and abeoji-nim can you help me because I'm going to propose to Y/n later. I saw their text " okay suga . I texted Y/n's little sister " hey Y/s/n can you help me to distract your unnie because I'm going to propose to her . She said " okay" so sweet of you oppa .oppa are really becoming my oppa
Y/n's pov
I went to our house and there no one inside and i saw the text in my phone and it's from my mom and dad . In the text is " hi Princess me and Your omma are not in the house . My answer to their text is " okay" . I receive one text from my little sister and in the text " hi Unnie I'm not at home I'm in my friend house I'm doing a project in science . My answer to her text is "okay i recieve another text from Y/f/n . In the text is " hi Y/n I'm sorry I can't go today . I guess i will just go to my favorite cafe beside my house. I ordered one vanila latte and eating my favorite donut . I took a picture and my caption was "myself time and I finish eat my favorite donut and drinking my vanilla latte
My bestfriend suddenly appeared and she said to me you need to come with me ? And i said to her "okay .
Suga's pov
I'm done preparing for my proposal to Y/n and i already praticed for my proposal to
Y/n and i have gathered all her family members and her friends and her bestfriend is with her.
Y/n's pov
My bestfriend brought me in a salon and she told that staff " please make her pretty "And i said to myself" wow I'm so pretty. My bestfriend payed the salon and me and her went to a dress shop and she chose me an flower dress and we went to the shoes shop and i brought an white heel . Me and my bestfriend drove somewhere and she told me not remove the blindfold. And she said to me " now you can remove . She suddenly disappeared and i saw a balloon that's has me and suga when we were young. And got the 2nd balloon it's was my birthday suga gave me an bracelet. 3rd balloon is me and suga date in lottee park . 4th balloon is the dinner date with my parents 5th balloon is me and suga went to paris together. 6th balloon is me and suga in japan to celebrate our 1st anniversary 7th balloon is our 2nd monthsary me and suga celebrate it in Disneyland hongkong 8th balloon is movie date with suga . 9th balloon is me and suga first puppy together. Last balloon a stolen photo of mine. I got the balloons and photos and i got an box . I followed arrows and arrow to a table with flowers . I sat in the chair and i saw suga and he looks so handsome.
Suga's pov
I went kneel one leg and pull out the ring from back and said to her " Y/f/n do you still remember my promise to you that i will married youw when the both of us are adult will you be my wife and be my mrs.min ?
Y/n's pov
I nodded my head and said " yes i will marry you .
Suga's pov
Jagiya your family and my family is here even our friends and my brother and your little sister
Y/n's pov
Oh ! Thank you for making me happy
Suga's pov
I asked Y/n's parents if i can kiss Y/n and they said to me " okay. Welcome to our family ! Suga . Y/n's little sistet said to me " congrats! Unnie and oppa . I kissed her lips and she kissed back . Me and Y/n went to our my parents and i said to my mom " mom Y/n l/n my fiance and my mom said to Y/n" my daughter in law and my dad said to Y/n our daughter in-law welcome to our family.
Suga's pov
I love you Y/f/n .
My mrs.min
Y/n's pov
I love you too Min yoongi so much ! I love you from forever.
I always love you my mr. Min ^_^
With my heart and soul