Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Just gets Better
*picture above is Teresa Gutierrez*

The party just got better and better. With so much music and food. The adults were all in the front of the house riding motorcycles from my uncles that came to my party. The DJ puts on No Pressure by Justin Bieber.

"This is my jam!!!!" Lina screams. She goes back to the dance floor and starts dancing. Gissel and Teresa join in along with the guys. Isaiah and I then follow.

Then the DJ puts on Baby's on Fire by Die Antwoord. *Skip song to 2:22*

"Baby doll, show me your moves." Isaiah says. My cousins all join and dance.

"Give it up for the birthday girl!!!" The DJ says over the music and to the microphone. Everyone shouts and cheers my name.

"MY GIRLLL!!!!!!!!!!" Isaiah says and kisses me on the cheek.

"AUBREY!!!!!" Everyone cheers. I smile.

"Guys!!!! Cake!!!!" Joshua yells. We all go towards the table with the cake.

"The cake looks amazing!" One of my cousin says

I smile. "Teresa made it."

So I cut the cake after they sung to me and all that. I got my face covered with cake.😂😂

"HAPPY SWEET 15, AUBREY!!!" DJ says.

Then everyone in my family went to the backyard and danced with us.

"GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!" One of my uncles says with a beer🍺 in his hand.

"Having fun?" Isaiah says.

"Yes. Very much." I reply.

"Come with me." He says.

"Alright." I say. He takes my hand and leads me to the side of the stairway.

"Happy sweet 15 Baby doll." He smiles. He kisses me on the cheek and I blush.

"Thank you, Hon." I return his kiss and he smirks.

"I saw lots of gifts by the cake." Isaiah says.

"Yeah. There's a lot that it can fill my whole room."

"I got a gift for you." He says.

"Really?! What is it?!" I say excitingly.

"Want your gift now? Or of course, I can give it to you later."

"Well...I open my gifts in like twenty minutes....what did you get me?"

He begins to walk upstairs. He stops and looks at me.

"I left it upstairs. Want it now?"

I smile and nod. And so I follow him upstairs.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Sorry for the chapters being short. I tried not to go that much into detail about Aubrey's birthday.
How do you guys like it?
Hope you enjoyed it.
Until next time!😈

Xoxo😘,
Melyy