Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Rainy day

The school year went by really fast. One moment I'm in school then the next it's over. Although it makes it weird that I'm pregnant in school. People look at me and talk about me.

At the end of the day I rush to the girl's bathroom.

"Oh my god can you believe a freshman got pregnant?" The first girl says.

"Yeah. I saw her at the hallway today. Gosh, wonder if her parents disowned her? I'd hate to be that girl." The second girl says. They both laugh and leave the bathroom. I get out the stall and wash my hands. I look at my reflection. My hair in a messy bun. I wear my well-fitted gym shirt with baggy joggers. I was so skinny and now I can see the small lump.

The school is small for a perfectly small town. Everyone knows each other. Gossip goes around quickly and I'm the only pregnant freshman in the building. I hate the gossip going around me. I wash my face from the silent tears that were falling down my cheeks. As I leave the bathroom I go through my phone and look for Isaiah's contact ID. I dial his number and call him. Couple rings and goes to voicemail. I call again and it goes straight to voicemail.

"Hey Aubrey!" I turn around and see my best friends walking towards me.

"Hey." I say.

"What's wrong Baby?" Gissel gives me her worried look. I shake my head.

"Nothing it's just that... recently I've been calling Isaiah... and he doesn't pick up most of the time. I just called him and his phone turned off.."

"Come on. Let's go to his house." Lina says. We all nod and go to out the school building. We all jump into Mrs. Alvarez's car.

"Mom can you drop us off somewhere?" Lina says.

"Of course. Where to?" She asks. Lina tells her the address of Isaiah's house and she begins to drive.

"You think he's okay? What if something happened to him?" So many questions begin to come to mind. Teresa hugs me and says that everything will be okay.

Mrs. Alvarez drops us off his front door.

"Do you want me to wait for you girls here?" She asks. Lina shakes her head and her mom drives away. We go up to his doorstep and ring the doorbell. Seconds later Austin opens the door.

"Austin?" Teresa asks. His eyes widen and he slightly closes the door.

"Oh hi girls. W- what brings you here?" He smiles. Lina raises an eyebrow.

"We're here to talk to Isaiah." She says.

"O- oh! He went to get pizza." He laughs.

"Hey Austin when's the pizza guy coming? I'm starving!" Jeff yells out. Lina's eyes widen and she pushes her way through Austin. We all follow her. She speed walks to the living room. The T.V blasting shooting sounds. On the couches sat Angel and Jeff.

"Guys." Austin says. The shooting got louder. Angel and Jeff cheer as they kill their opponents. Austin clears his throat. Jeff pauses the game and turns around.

"Geez Austin took you long enough to get the-"

Angel's eyes widen and his smile immidiately fades.

"Gissel..." Angel lowly says.

"Lina!" Jeff says with his eyes full of shock.

"Mind telling me what's going on, Jeff?" She crosses her arms. None of the boys speak.

"Where's Isaiah? Is he okay?" I immidiately say. They don't answer but instead put their heads down.

"Stop being such idiots and answer her!" Lina spats. Suddenly there was a loud thud from the ceiling.

"Isaiah? Baby??" I run upstairs.

"Wait Aubrey-" Austin tries to grab me but I push his arm aside. Isaiah could be hurt. He needs help.

I'm coming Isaiah.

I'm coming Baby.

I run up and make a sharp right turn. I run down the hall and open his bedroom door. My eyes widen as the scene in front of me makes me puke.

Isaiah's here.

And there he is being half naked.

There he is doggy- styling a girl.

"Isaiah...?" I manage to say.

He doesn't seem to hear me as he continues to please the girl. My best friends stand behind me and gasp.

"Son of a-" Lina dashes to him. She turns him around and punches him right in the jaw. The girl gasps and tries to cover her body with her arms.

"What the fu-" Isaiah stops as he sees me. He freezes and his face turns pale.

"Aubrey..." He says. My vision begins to get blurry.

Don't cry Aubrey. Don't cry.

"How could you do this to me?!" I yell. He doesn't answer. He just stares right at me.

"Aubrey please-" He pleads.

"How?!?!?" I yell louder.

"Um Baby, whose this?" The naked girl asks nervously.

"Shut up, you bitch." Lina snaps at her. The girl's eyes bulge out and she immidiately stops talking. My eyes burn as I try to hold back my tears.

"Why would you do this to me?! How can you do this me?!?!" I cry.

"Aubrey.. please I'm sorry."

"No. Don't you try to apologize. How can you do this to me and our baby?!" My voice cracks at the mention of our baby.

"I told you. I don't want to be a father." He simply says.

"You're pathetic. I hate you!! It's over, Isaiah. Have fun being with this girl." I feel nothing. My heart beats loudly against my bones. I run downstairs and make it outside. Rain slams against the earthly ground. I drop to my knees and I break. Tears stream down my face. My hair sticks to my face and hides it.

"Why Grandma?! WHYYYY?!?!" I cry out.

"Aubrey!" I hear my best friends call out to me. I hear their running footsteps against the watery floor. They all lift me up and walk me away from Isaiah's house.

"Let's get you home." Lina says and we all walk on the rainy day.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello My Lockets!💞🤗

Please don't hesitate to do any story covers for this story. I'll upload them and give shout outs.

What do you guys think of the story or chapter so far? Let me know in the comments below please❤

Well that's all I have. Until next time! 👋

Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo

~Melyy😍😘💖💘