Chapter 4

*picture above is Gissel Aguirre*
Chapter 4: Chill Day

4 Weeks Later.....

7:58 a.m.

I sit up in bed and stretch. My eyes still adjusting from the light. I smile realizing that its Saturday. I turn my head around to my right to look out the window.

"It's so beautiful outside." I say to myself. I jump out of bed and head downstairs. I make my way to the kitchen and see a note on the refrigerator.

Aubrey,
We went to go do laundry. Go rest. You've been so busy with studies. Keep the effort. We may stop by to see grandpa for a while. We took our bags in case. But stay safe. Love you.
~ Joshua.

"Grandpa? Awwww! I wanted to see grandpa!" I say. I place the note on the counter and open the fridge.

"Hmm what to-"

Before I can finish my thought, the house phone rang. I go across the room and pick up the phone.

"Hey Boo!" Lina says over the phone excitingly.

"Hey girl." I say.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing really. Trying to figure out what to eat."

"Let's go and eat at Denny's!"

"Oh yes! I'll be right there!"

"I'll pick you up at 8:30."

"Oh yes!" I hang up and head to my room to figure out what to wear.

I put a little bit of make-up. I went with a more natural look on my face. Just as I was done putting up my make-up Lina calls to tell me she was outside. I put my shades on, grab my handbag and walk downstairs to head outside. Of course since we're young to legally drive, Lina's mother came to pick us up.

"Hey babygirl!" Gissel and Teresa say as I hopped in the car.

"Hey." I smile. On our way to Denny's, the song Don't let me down by the ChainSmokers was on. The girls and I were singing with the windows down. Our hairs flowing behind as our heads were out of the car windows.

🎵 "I need ya! I need ya! I need ya right now! Yeah I need ya right now! So don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down! I think I'm loosing my mind now! It's in my head! Darling I hope- that'd you be here- when I need you the most! So! Don't let me- don't let me- don't let me down! DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!" 🎵 We all laughed and continue to sing.

We finally got to Denny's and got to our table. I got some pancakes and everyone else went for burgers and fries.

"So what's going on for today girls?" Lina asks when she took a sip of her cup of Hi-C.

"We should hang with the boys today." Gissel suggests.

"You just want to see Angel, don't you?" Teresa smirks.

"N-no! What makes you say that!"

"Well," I smile, "you're blushing by us talking about him."

Her eyes widen and she turns away.

"So what's up with you two? Are you guys dating?" Lina asks. Gissel just shakes her head.

"Why not?!" Teresa asks.

"You both like each other. So why not get together?" I ask her. Gissel and I have been best friends since we were 9. And about two years later, Angel came to our school and we became friends. They both liked each other. So I don't understand where the problem is.

"I..I just want it to be like this right now." She says shyly. Lina continues teasing Gissel by giving her kissy faces. Teresa and I just laugh.

"Ugh," I mutter to myself.

"What is it?" Teresa asks, thankfully the only one to have noticed (I'd rather no one did though).

"I'm feeling nauseous again."I tell her. Since the morning I woke feeling ill. But I ignored it and thought it was nothing.

"I'll be back," I tell her and I speed walk to the restroom. I go into one of the stalls. Thankfully no one was in the bathroom at the moment. So no one heard some girl throwing up in here. I flushed it down and cleaned myself up. When I rinsed my mouth, I took a piece of mint gum and I began to chew it. I walked out and the three of them were at the exit door waiting for me.

"You alright, Babe?" Lina asks. Gissel and Teresa had worried looks. I smile and tell them that I was alright.

"Let's have girl bonding and go shopping." Teresa suggests.

"Sounds great!" Lina says and we all head to the car and drive away. We make it the mall and almost immediately we began checking stores and buying things. As we walked in on a store Gissel looks at her phone and almost immediately blushes.

"Everything good, Baby?" I ask.

"Huh? Oh! Umm y-yeah! Angel just asked if..he can take me out for dinner tonight."

"Really? What time?" Teresa says.

"At around seven."

"Girl!!!!! What're we waiting for?! We gotta get this Babe ready for her hot date! C'mon. I know a perfect place to shop for a date outfit!" Lina exclaims. We follow into one of the malls. It had dresses and shoes. A girl's going out dream. We had check out many dresses and outfits until we all agreed on one outfit.

 We had check out many dresses and outfits until we all agreed on one outfit

"Girl you look so damn fine in that outfit!!!" Lina winks at her.

"You're beautiful!" I tell her.

"Thanks girls." Gissel smiles.

"We should get home that way we won't have to drive a long way to get home and get you ready for tonight." Teresa says. We all agree and head out of the mall.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Hey! I'm back!!! Hopefully you guys like it and I will do my best to write more chapters!
Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo
~Melyy😍😘💖💘