Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Fantasy

School takes forever. Classes went by slower than usual. The clock ticks. and then the bell rang meaning next period. I walk downstairs to meet my friends in the lunchroom.

"Baby!" Gissel rushes and hugs me.  

"Hey." I smile. I join her as we walk to our table. Lina and Teresa greet me and I greet them back.

"How was your day you guys?" I ask Lina and Teresa.

"Could've been better." Lina says.

"Yeah it was alright. How about you guys?" Teresa looks at me and Gissel.

"If you call dissecting a frog and fainting fun then yeah it was great!" I say sarcastically. Gissel laughs and agrees.

"I had to do the work." She smiles at me.

"That sounds fun to be honest." Lina says.

"Ew! Take my bio class then" I laugh. Teresa smiles. Then I look around the cafeteria not really sure why. But just as I turn to one side of the cafeteria I see Isaiah and the boys. Suddenly I stop smiling. He's standing by the cafeteria door and I see him smiling. He's so cute when he smiles.

"Aubrey? Are you okay?" Teresa says.

Isaiah turns his head a bit and looks at me. I look away.

"Not really." I say flatly. Lina turns behind her and sees Isaiah.

"Did you guys have a fight?" Lina says. Even if we did if I told you he wouldn't be able to move anymore haha..

"I told him." I say.

Without having to ask me Teresa and Lina knew what I meant.

"What did he say?" Gissel looks at him then at me.

"I told him that I wanted to get an abortion."

"How'd he take that?" Lina frowns.

"He agreed immediately." I say sourly.

"Well at least you know that you got his permission." Teresa says.

"I guess."

Then I see him and the boys coming at our table.

"Hey girls." Angel smiles.

"It's girl time!" Jeff says.

"I wanna join!" Austin says.

"In your dreams" Teresa laughs.

Jeff walks up to Lina smiles at her.

"Hey Lina." She blushes and greets back.

Isaiah walks to me and sits beside me.

"Hey Baby."

I give him a small smile, "Hi."

He frowns and was going to say something but thankfully got interrupted by  Austin.

"Hey everyone! Let's go hang at the park after school!"

"Sounds cool." Angel says. The boys agreed. I look at my three best friends and they smile. Knowing them- I know they want to go. I sigh in defeat and agree. They all cheer.

"Okay! so we'll meet at the park at three. And we'll go after some place to eat." Austin says.

Everyone agrees but me. I don't say anything but just nod my head slightly. A little after the boys leave our table and leave my friends all blushing.

"Geez you guys. You all look like tomatoes." I say.

"Can't help it." Teresa smiles.

"How come any of you aren't dating them? I mean- you guys do like them and they like you?" I say a little irritated.