Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Awkward Movie Night

"Hi Anthony what's up?" I say on the phone while I'm slicing some vegetables.

"Hey Aubrey. Hey listen, I was wondering if you wanted to have a movie night today?"

I freeze for a moment and my cheeks begin to blush.

"Sure sounds good. My place?"

"Sounds like a plan. So I'll be at your place at 7. Is that okay?" Anthony asks. I nod my head but then I remember that he's not physically here.

"Oh um yeah 7 sounds nice. I'll see you then." I smile.

"Cool. I'll drop by a store for the snacks. Then I shall see you later then." He says.

"Alright then. Bye."

"See you." He says. I let him hang up and I finish making some food.

Gissel and the girls come into the kitchen and sit down.

"Who was on the phone, baby?" Gissel smiles.

"Oh just Anthony." I say.

"You two sure been talking a lot lately." Lina smirks.

"It's nothing serious." My cheeks feel warm.

"Well not yet." Teresa grins. My cheeks become warmer and I go to the sink for some water.

************ *************

I wear something comfortable and lay in my bed. My phone later buzzes and I go downstairs.

I open the front door and see Anthony lift one of his hands.

"Got the snacks." He smiles.

I smile back and I move aside to let him come in.

"Thanks." He says cheerfully and waits for me while I close the door.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I say.

"Up to you. I'm up for any movie."

We walk to the living room and search for a movie.

"Do you like horror movies?" Anthony asks. I nod and he looks for one.

"How about the classics? We can watch IT?" He smiles. I slowly nod because truthfully, I'm afraid of clowns.

He puts the disc on the DVD player and we began watching it.

When the movie was over Anthony's smile suddenly vanishes when he sees me.

"Aubrey? Are you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I look at him.

"You look pale." He frowns.

"Oh no I'm fine. Really."

"Don't be scared. As long as I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of." He says.

I look into his eyes and I suddenly forget that Anthony is looking at me too.

I suddenly feel nervous.

"Aubrey..." Anthony slowly closes the space between us and leans in. My eyes widen at the realisation and I jump off the couch.

"I-- I enjoyed tonight. But I'm feeling tired."

Anthony stays seated for a couple seconds before clearing his throat and gets up.

"Yeah you must be tired.. well I hope to see you soon."

"Yeah.." I say. We both walk to the front door. As Anthony walks out he turns and nervously smiles.

"See you later."

"Y--yeah... Night." And with that I close the door.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello My Lockets GUESSWHO'S BACK!💞🤗

Sorry for not updating much. I've been caught up with now my first job ever!!!😁😁😁

Sorry if this chapter was short. Please check out my other stories please! I'd very much appreciate it.

But what do you guys think of the story? Let me know in the comments❣

Well that's all I have. Until next time! 👋

Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo

~Melyy😍😘💖💘