Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Back

"Hey Nena [babe] before you go.." Anthony gently grabs my wrist. I swing my arm back and dump my belongings in my locker.

I'm tired of him following me. I hate that he calls me "babe". He's annoying me.

"What?! Look, I appreciate the food you bought me yesterday night but can you stop? Leave me alone." I shut my locker door shut and make my way to the double doors.

"How come I never see Isaiah pick you up from school? Or why doesn't he walk you to school in the mornings? Why is it so hard to tell me?" He grabs my wrist and spins me around. We're few inches apart. I glare at him for a long time. He doesn't need to know. We aren't even friends. He doesn't know me and I don't know him.

I hear footsteps around the area and I pull away from him.

"You know, I don't want you here! Just go!" Then my eyes start to water up. Maybe it's due to the hormones. Whatever it is, it's making me tear up so much.

"GOD ANTHONY! I hate you being around me. You annoy me! I don't need you." I growl the last words. His eyes widen at my sudden outburst.

"Aubrey... I," He lowers his voice, "I.... I-"

I don't want to hear him. I walk away and shove open the double doors. The wind smacks a welcome to my direction and immediately I shiver.

"Wish I brought my sweater." I hug myself as it begins to get even more chilly.

"You're going to get sick." They wrap a coat over my shoulders. My eyes widen. I slowly look at who gave me their coat. I bring my hands to my mouth as I gasp. The water forming in my eyes begin to blur my vision.

"Isaiah." I can't believe it. Is this really him?!

"Babe, I told you many times to wear a sweater when its chilly. Or a coat." His smile immidiately warms me up. I lunge forward wrapping my arms around his neck. He puts his forehead against mine and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I missed you." He whispers in my ear. I close my eyes contentedly. The relief it beings just hearing his voice.

"I missed you too, Baby." We both cup each other's faces and I admire the guy who stands before me. He looks exactly the same as when he left weeks ago. His perfect hair that reminds me of fire when I gaze at it. His soothing yet flaring eyes.

He softly brushes his lips over mine and I immidiately shiver. I smile as he places small kisses in my cheek and then kisses my lips. My heart drums and it's so hard to breathe. The electricity running as we come in contact with each other.

"Aubrey I'm sorry about-" Anthony opens the double doors but stops in mid- tracks.

Unfortunately Isaiah and I break apart.

"This your new friend?" Isaiah wraps an arm around my waist.

"No. I don't know him." I sharply say. I don't have any intentions of being his friend. I wrap an arm around Isaiah's waist and pull him slightly closer to me.

"Anthony I'd like you too meet my boyfriend Isaiah. He was gone for a while and wasn't in school." I wonder why didn't I just tell him sooner?

"Oh- Umm... finally nice to meet you." Anthony's cheeks flush and I smile as I'm happy Isaiah is here.

"Yeah. I was gone to see my grandparents. Now let's go, Baby. You must be hungry by now." Isaiah kisses the top of my forehead and leads me away with him.

"You're friend wanted to meet me?" Isaiah soothes my hair as we're walking.

"Yeah... he was really interested for some reason.."

He doesn't say anything but just looks ahead.

"How are you?" He slightly pulls me closer to him. I smile at the comfort he's giving me.

"Tired. And hungry." I think I'm in a mood for a burger with a chicken patty and beef.

"I'm sorry I was gone for a while. I had a great time. But I missed you so much so I decided to come back."

"You didn't have to. You could've just answered my phone calls or texts." I pout.

"I took my grandparents out everyday so I left my phone at their house all the time."

I nod my head in comprehension. We walk into a fast food place and order a spicy chicken sandwich. I put hot sauce all over the patty.

"You had me worried. I don't know. I thought you were in trouble." I admit. He shakes his head.

"No no. I had the best time of my life. I'm sorry for worrying you." He reaches out for my hand. His thumb moving slowly on the top of my hand.

"As long as you're here and safe then that's all I care about." I look into his warm eyes. He brings my hand up to his lips. His warmth sending shocks to my body.

"I love you, Aubrey." He whispers. My heart thumps loud and clear.

We finish our food and Isaiah decides to take me to Gissel's house. We hold hands as we walk. I smile as his words repeat themselves in my mind.

"I missed you."

"I love you, Aubrey."

We stand on the doorstep and he brings his forehead against mine. He breaths calmly and he smiles.

"God, I'm the luckiest guy alive. I love you, Aubrey. I love you I love you I love you." He puts his lips on my forehead. I calmly breathe as I take a moment to cherish his words. I love Isaiah so much. He isn't my first boyfriend but he's my last. I see a future with him. Us growing old together. Us creating new memories while cherishing the old ones. Us forming a family one day.

Crap!

"Well I should be going. I came to see you first so my parents don't know I'm back." He kisses me and walks down the stairs. I watch him open the gates and walk away. I go inside the house and lean back against the door.

I have to tell him that I didn't get the abortion. I have to let him know. But would he be alright by my decision?

"I have to tell him." I say to myself. I lean myself forward and begin to walk down the hall into the guest room.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello My Lockets!💞🤗Thank you guys for reading this story!! Hope you like it!! I really appreciate the support. Love you all! And please don't hesitate to do any story covers for this story. I'll upload them and give shout outs.

But what do you guys think:

Now that Aubrey is keeping the baby, how do you think Isaiah will feel about this?

Would he support her?

Let me know in the comments.

How do you the conversation about the

Well that's all I have. Until next time! 👋

Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo

~Melyy😍😘💖💘