Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Surprise Birthday Gift!!🎁

*WARNING!!!!!Things get Steamy*

Die Antwoord- Cookie Thumper [skip intro to 2:06]

We make it to my room.

"So what's the gift, Babe?" I ask.

He closes the door and smirks. I blush. He walks towards me. Me being nervous, I begin to walk backwards. He has me trapped against the wall and he kisses me. I kiss him back. His kisses become more violent than usual.

"Isaiah...?" I say when I catch my breath.

He doesn't respond but he bites my bottom lip. I breathe a little heavy. He kisses my neck and goes down to my collarbone. I moan a little. I feel a smirk form in his lips. He wraps his arms around my waist. I put my hands on his chest while we make out. He starts to unzip my dress. I open my eyes and pull away.

"Isaiah! What's going on?"

"This is my gift to you." He winks at me.

"But-" I began to say.

"I got protection. Don't worry." He assures me. Protection? Well that would be alright. Besides, we've been dating for like a year and a half.

I nod and he smirks. We make out. He finishes unzipping my dress and lets it drop on the floor. Not interrupting the kiss, I step out from the dress. I walk forward and start to undress him from his shirt. He seeks entrance and I grant him the wish.

I wrap my arms around his neck. He sets his hands on my butt when he lifts me up. Instinctively, I wrap my legs around his waist. One of his hands is still on my butt and his other is on my back. He walks us to my bed and he starts kissing my body.

"Ready for your sneak peek of your gift?" He whispers against my ear.

I breathe slowly and nod to him.

He did something. Isaiah inserts two of his fingers inside my core. I gasp. What is he doing??? It kinda...it feels good.

His fingers move faster and I warp my legs around him. I put my head back and wonder what's he doing that is making me enjoy this.

"Isaiah! Something's wet-" I lean my head forward to look at him. My eyes widen. Oh my god!!!!! His tongue is in my core?!?!?!!

I breathe really heavily. He continues for a while longer before his lips start going back up in my body.

"Babe..." I say.

"Mhm?" He says while sucking on my breasts.

"I...I want you in me."

He stops and smirks.

"I thought you'd never ask, Baby doll." He inserts something in himself. Isaiah looks at me and smiles.

"Ready?" He asks. I nod.

He inserts his friend in my core. Making us collide together- harder and faster. We both begin to breathe faster and Isaiah moans when I'm on top of him. He flips us over and he gets up from my bed. I give him a confusing look. He pulls me out of bed and turns me around. Before I can even say anything, Isaiah grabs my hands and puts them behind me.

"Down." He purrs to me. I listen to his angelic voice. He still has a strong grip on my hands.

Then his friend goes in my butt. I scream as there's so much excitement. He moves faster. Faster. Damn it's making me sweat. Isaiah starts moaning and groaning.