Chapter 10

Chapter 10: No Isaiah pt. 1

The rays of sunlight greet me as I open my eyes. I pick up my phone from the ground and turn on to see the lock screen.

7:45 a.m

I groan at the screen at how early it is to be awake. My lock screen picture was with me and Isaiah. I smile as I remember the day we took that picture.

I was at Isaiah's house watching horror movies. His bedroom was dark with only the TV as our light. We sat on his sofa with blankets up to our necks and a huge bowl of popcorn.

I flinched as I saw the face of the possessed character. I screamed and buried my face in Isaiah's shoulder. He chuckled and stroked my hair.

I blushed and looked at him. His green eyes looking into my plain brown ones. He tickled the side of my neck and I snuggled closer to his neck. Then suddenly I saw a white flash from my eyelids. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me.

"Another photo added to our memories." Isaiah smiled. I blush but never look away from him. He cups my cheeks to his hands.

"I love you." He kissed my lips and that day became another memorable day with him.

I break out of my thoughts as I hear the door knock.

"Come in!" I say. The door opens and Lina's head pops out from the crack.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" She smiles. I smile back and nod my head.

"There's some chocolate waffles that are waiting for you." The memory of Déjà vu hits me.

I chuckle.

"If I go downstairs- is it a prank to get me up and out of bed or because you're gonna take my plate and eat it?" She grins as she too had the memory flash in her mind.

"Food is waiting for you." She smiles. I get up and head for the door. I put my hair in a messy bun while I follow Lina downstairs. When I enter the kitchen Gissel and Teresa give me bright smiles.

"Good morning Honey." Teresa smiles.

"Morning Baby." Gissel says.

"Morning everyone." I smile. Suddenly the nauseating pain comes back. I smack my hand up my lips.

"You okay Aub?" Lina gently puts her hands on my shoulders. I nod my head slightly. The feeling didn't leave. It gets worse. I put my index finger out as to say "one second" and rush to the bathroom.

Stupid nauseous feeling. This is so stupid.

"Aubrey?" Gissel says on the other side of the door. I clean up and open the door.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I give her a smile. She holds my hand and walks me back to the kitchen.

"Here. Eat well." Teresa gently pushes the plate of waffles to me. I take a fork and take a bite of the waffles.

"This is so good!" I say.

"Glad you like them." Lina winks at me.

"So what are we to do today?" Teresa asks. We all think about it for a while.

"Let's hang at the mall." Gissel suggests. I agreed with Gissel.

"Alright then let's get to it." Lina says.

After breakfast we all to our rooms to get dressed. I go into my bag that I had packed and decide to wear a graphic t-shirt with ragged pants with my white vans. I walk out and see everyone waiting downstairs in front of the door. Once they all see me they opened the door and we walk to the mall.

We arrive there in about half an hour. I open the doors of the mall and we go in. We go to many shops after and buy things like crazy. We took funny pictures at a photo booth. We all got our own copy.

"Come on! I wanna see what they have on Forever 21!" Teresa pulls Lina by the sleeves and takes off. I take a step forward but the window display on my right catches my eye. My peripheral vision knows what I saw so I slowly turn my head to see. It was a window display of baby clothes.

"A...baby store.." I say to myself. I didn't realize I was walking into the store until I end up looking at the clothes inside. The store itself was pretty big for a baby store. The walls were a beautiful shade of yellow with green borders (a pretty green though). The shelves were the same shade of green. The flooring was wood. It had a nice scent to it. I look around and see photos of babies and a mother and father holding their child.

I hear footsteps behind me.

"Aubrey. Baby? Everything okay?" Gissel says as she walks beside me.

"I don't know why I came here...I hate it here." I wrap my arms around my stomach suddenly feeling cold. Gissel wraps her arms around me and walks me outside the mall. We stand outside the entrance for a while.

"Hey Beautiful don't cry." Gissel wipes a tear I didn't know fall down my cheek. I try to smile at her but doesn't reach my eyes.

"Let's go Baby. Lina and Teresa had probably spend all their money already." Gissel says trying to lighten the mood.

It didn't take us that long to find both of them. Well more like they spotted us. When Teresa saw us she pulls Lina along with her.

"Hey!" Teresa smiles. I give a small laugh as Lina pouts at her.

"While you guys disappeared Teresa bought you guys stuff to wear for tonight."

"Tonight?" I ask. I look at Gissel who is just as confused as I am.

"My uncle got promoted to Vice President of the company he's been working for." Teresa gives a big smile.

"At what time?" Gissel asks.

"Around 6." She says.

"Awesome. Well then we most definitely​ are going." Lina says. We all agree and begin to make our way out of the mall.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Happy Thursday! I hope you all like my story. If this was too long I apologize yet again. 

Why do you think it's affecting Aubrey like this? Comment your answers

Well that's all I have. Until next time! 👋

Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo

~Melyy😍😘💖💘