Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Start of Recovery

I think I'm starting to hate pizza. I eat it everyday but there's nothing to eat that I'm in a mood for.

I pull Kleenex after Kleenex as I watch a movie.

"Don't worry, Kimberly. Chris will come to you." I blow into the tissue and sob. I sink down under my covers. Scenes further into the movie and suddenly I hear a knock on my door.

"I don't want to see anyone." I shout at the door. The door begins to slowly open.

"Joshua, I don't want to-"

My eyes widen as I see that it isn't Joshua.

"Anthony? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see how you were doing."

"How did you even know where I live?"

"You're friends are worried." He looks down at his shoes. A pain of guilt punches me and I slowly rise from the covers.

"Oh..." Is all I can say. I feel so guilty for hurting them and pushing them aside. But I really don't feel like talking to anyone much. Alana understands me because we're both pregnant. I can talk to her easily and she gives me advice. But I miss my best friends.

Anthony slowly closes the door behind him and sits on my bed. He gives me a sad smile then his eyes wander down my stomach. His whole body tenses and he looks at me.

"You're pregnant?"

I look down at my stomach and nod my head.

"How long.... Isaiah's the...?"

I nod my head and look down at my body. I'm carrying a baby inside and the father is not even here.

"I'm 20 weeks." I quietly say. He nods his head.

"Isaiah isn't here for the baby?"

I shake my head and try my best not to shed any tears. I'm still recovering from the few weeks back when I saw Isaiah that day. Anthony gently takes hold of my hand.

"It's okay. You're not alone. You're friends are here for you. And even though I'm not one of your favorite people, I'm here for you." He smiles lightly. My eyes tear up and I lean in towards him. I tightly wrap my arms around his neck and I break.

"I don't understand what I did wrong." I sob and before I knew it Anthony's shirt was wet from my tears. He wraps his arms around me.

"It's okay. Things are gonna get better."

I sob a little more before finally wiping off my tears. I actually feel a lot better talking to someone.

"I need to talk to my friends." I say. Anthony smiles and walks to the door.

"I present to you- The Ladies!"

Once he opens the door my best friends were there smiling at me. I make a sound that's like between a cry and a laugh.

"I'm so sorry everyone." I say. They all smile and we gather up together for a group hug. The comfort that I feel is indescribable. I realize I have so many things to worry about: the baby and my mom. But at this moment I'm happy to have best friends like them.

"Get in here new boy. You're with us now." Lina pulls Anthony by the wrist.

"Tight grip." He mumbles.

"Yeah that's Lina for you." Teresa says. We all laugh and I couldn't have felt better.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello My Lockets!💞🤗

Please don't hesitate to do any story covers for this story. I'll upload them and give shout outs.

Sorry if this chapter was short. Please check out my other stories please! I'd very much appreciate it.

But what do you guys think of the story? Let me know in the comments❣

Well that's all I have. Until next time! 👋

Rate? Comment? Fan? Follow?

Xoxo

~Melyy😍😘💖💘