Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Oh no

School turned out boring than usual. Teresa didn't go to school due to being sick. Lina didn't show up because she got dragged to do laundry. And Gissel had testings to make up so she had to skip lunch. My classes after sucked. Michelle didn't come either. And Anthony tried to talk to me. But I ignored him.

As the last bell rings I quickly pack my things and walk outside. I stand near the bushes while I wait for Isaiah. Moments after Isaiah walks out and walks towards me.

"Hey Babe." He smiles. I return the smile and wrap my arms around him.

"Hi Baby." I kiss him on the lips and I feel the ends curl up as he kisses me back.

"Want to go to my place? My dad is making piña colada with liquor on it." Isaiah grabs my hands into his. I nod my head but then I shake my head immediately.

"I can't."

"Not today?" He smiles. I give him a small smile but I go to his house anyways. As we walk I look down at our hands. We walk in sync and our fingers intertwined.

A baby little Isaiah or a little me will be between us.

Then I stop. Why am I thinking about the baby? I haven't even told Isaiah yet.

But you should.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He frowns.

"Oh nothing. I thought I left something in my locker." I grab his hand and continue to walk.

Minutes later we go inside his house.

"Want something to eat? Drink?" Isaiah calls out of the kithen. I sit on the living room couch and lean back.

"Blueberry pie and Neapolitan ice cream with a milkshake?" Hmm never had that kind of craving before.

"That's a mouthful. Umm I'll see what I find." I hear him open the fridge and open drawers. The living room was always beautiful to me. The walls were painted a dark green. The furnitures matched perfectly. Portraits were against the walls along with certificates.

"That's a new photo." I walk up the fireplace where photos were sitting above it. A new one had been placed. It was a picture of me and Isaiah at our homecoming. His dark tux with a purple tie. His hair was combed back and he looked dead sexy.

I was wearing a long purple dress that covered my feet. Small glitter was spiraling around the dress making it look like pixie dust. My curls went so well with the dress. Isaiah had his arm around my waist as he was handing me red roses.

A tear falls down my cheek as the memory was one of the best we had.

"My dad had put it there. He said we're the perfect couple." Isaiah wraps an arm around me. I smile and wipe the tear away. He kisses my temple and walks me back to the couch.

"I don't have Neapolitan but I did have chocolate. Is that okay?"

"It's perfect." I kiss him and sit down to enjoy the perfect dessert. He chuckles and sits beside me.

"I don't remember you eating this much sweets in one plate."

"Must be the hormones." I chuckle.

"Hormones?"

Then I stop chewing. I put the fork down and register what I just said.

"Baby..." I don't know how I'm going to tell him.

"Yeah?" He stops smiling.

"While you were gone... I had gone to the clinic for the abortion..." I close my eyes.