18

"You ready to go?" Liam asks when he Finally leaves his bedroom.
     "I guess I have to be since I don't have a choice," Zayn mutters.
    "If you're not ready I can wait," Liam offers.
     "Okay. You'll be waiting for a while then," Zayn tells him as he looks back down at his book he was reading again. He had no intention of moving and still didn't want to go to dinner.
Liam sees what Zayn was doing And shakes his head.
    "C'mon. Get up," he says. Zayn groans over dramatically and stands up and follows Liam outside to his car
    "Fine I'll go. But I'm gonna complain the whole time," Zayn mutters.
    Liam smiles in amusement and  politely opens the passenger side door for Zayn. He watches Liam closely as he opens his own door and climbs into the driver's seat.
    Hesitantly, Zayn slowly climbs in to his seat and gently closes the door.
    "You're gonna have to close it harder than that, mate," Liam informs him. Zayn sighs and opens the door again as he dramatically rolls his eyes. He glances at Liam then slams the door as sarcastically hard as he can.
     "Jesus!! you trying to break my door??" Liam asks in surprise as he leans over Zayn to check if it's still in tact.
    "You zaid close it hard," Zayn mutters as he leans back away from Liam unhappily.
    "Yeah. I know what I said," Liam mumbles as he sits up again and sticks the key into the ignition.  With some struggle, the car finally turns on.
    Zayn jumps and stares at the front of the car with wide, terrified eyes. Liam sits still, watching Zayn in confusion. Zayn gasps and tries to open the door again, but it's locked. He frantically looks around him, clearly panicking.
   "Hey, relax;" Liam tells him with a grin. "I know it's an old car But don't worry. It's totally safe and I'm a good driver," Liam assures him.
    Zayn takes a deep breath and grabs the door handle, holding on to it tightly.
    "Oh my god," Liam mutters with a Laugh as he watches Zayn's nervous actions. "Have you never been in a car before?" Liam asks. Zayn just groans and squeezes his eyes shut. Liam tries to hold back his laughter for Zayn's sake.
    Zayn rests his head back against the head rest and whimpers unhappily.
    "Don't go crying on me Zaynie," Liam tells him with a joking smirk as he pulls out of the driveway.
    "Are we there yet?" Zayn asks helplessly. His voice sounded strained and scared.
    "We haven't even been driving a proper minute yet," Liam informs him.
    "How much longer?" Zayn asks weakly.
    "We still got at 8 miles to go," Liam informs him. Zayn groans again and rests his forehead against the window.
  "It'll be over in no time," Liam assures him with an amused grin as Zayn shakes his head unhappily.
"I hate this," Zayn mutters.
"I know. I can tell," Liam informs him with a grin.

Thank you so much for reading this far!! You're all awesome ;)