63

"How you feeling Zaynie?" Liam asks as he
Spreads Zayn's legs so he could kneel comfortably between them.
"You really want me to answer that?" Zayn asks as he props himself up on one elbow. "Ya know, if you have to ask that question, then there's a real problem, Payno. Just zaying," Zayn adds.
"Why are you so sassy....." Liam mutters, unable to hide his wide smile.
"I don't know. Why are you zo dumb?" Zayn returns and Liam laughs in surprise.
"Not everyone can be as smart as you Zayn," he replied sarcastically.
"Clearly...." Zayn grunts.
"Keep talking like this and I might just go back to sleep. Then what are you gonna do?...." Liam threatens curiously.
      Zayn smiles back at Liam as he coats his fingers then reaches between Zayn's spread open legs to gently rub his entrance with his index finger, just the way he knew Zayn liked it most: gently messaging his delicate muscles with agonizingly slow, clockwise while Zayn croons pleasurably under Liam's touch.
     Liam glances up, in awe of the sight of Zayn, so perfect and and beautiful as he lies sprawled  on his back, completely exposed and open just for Liam, his eyes closed, lips parted ever so slightly, and a light layer of sweat dotting his forehead as his slightly wavy hair lays in a collection around his head.
       Liam can't help but slide his finger in all the way to his knuckle without any warning word to Zayn or giving his body much time to adjust. But Zayn takes it, and with a pained groan rocks his hips in small circles, pushing himself against Liam's finger, keening deep I his throat as he stretches himself out further, eagerly anticipating when Liam would actually fuck him for real.
      "You doing okay baby?" Liam asks as he searches Zayn's face for any sign of discomfort.
      "Yeah-yeah. Just..... Uuhhnng," Zayn strains as Liam pushes in another long slender  finger into him, Zayn gasping at the stretch.
     "Zaynie...." Liam marvels as he watches Zayn in amazement, overcome by the sight in front of him: Zayn's bronze tattooed skin stretched over his ribs, his chest rising and falling as his heart pounds and lungs expand, long labored groans spilling from his lips. Liam still couldn't believe how beautiful Zayn was and he was amazed that somehow he was his and loved someone so simple and boring as Liam.
      And even as he adds a 3rd finger and Zayn is fucking himself on them and and it's rough and dirty and straining on his delicate muscle, Liam leans forward and uses his free hand  to cup Zayn's jaw and stroke his smooth cheek fondly. Zayn just his chin out, whimpering longingly for a kiss which Liam gladly gladly gives him, their lips touching in a soft sweet kiss full of love in care in this quiet fleeting moment.
     "C'mon then Baby," Zayn sighs agains Liam's lips, not wanting to break the kiss.
      "Okay okay just let me/" Liam starts as he pulls away to prepare himself with his free han, the other still buried in Zayn, hesitant to remove his fingers until the last second.
      "Liam...." Zayn trails off impatiently.
       "Zayn," Liam relies with a short Chuckle. He meant it to sound patronizing, but their was way too much fondness in his tone that the reprimand barely shows. "I gotta take them out some time," Liam says quietly.
     "Fucking do it bitch," Zayn demands bravely as he bites his bottom lip and Liam gently pulls his fingers out making Zayn cry out at the pull.
      "You ready baby?" Liam asks.
"I fucking swear I'm going to punch you," Zayn swears through grit teeth.
"Ooo, kinky," Liam adds with a smirk. Zayn laughs and punches Liam's arm but he doesn't even flinch.
"Really Zayn? That was just embarrassing," Liam says with a disappointed frown.
"Would you just shut the fuck up and fuck me already??" Zayn demands frustratedly and Liam laughs.
"Okay okay sorry," Liam apologizes then rests one hand atop Zayn's bony knee, the other braced against the bed as he leans over Zayn and slowly slides in. Zayn moans as his body tries to remember the familiar sensation of Liam making his way inside him. Zayn lifts his head off the pillow to look at Liam, resting one hand atop of Liam's on the mattress. Liam smiles down at him and intertwines their fingers together as he continues pushing further into Zayn, making him grunt and gasp from the tug as his fingers tighten on Liam's hand, holding on tightly.
       Zayn soon finds himself lost in the moment; staring up into Liam's warm chocolate eyes, the way they stare down at Zayn's body with a determined, strong look as he concentrates on his work and his powerful touch, the feel of his warm body pressed against Zayn's, pushing into his body.
      He closes his eyes and Just listens to the rain falling outside and the howl of the wind and powerful crash of thunder, the sound of Liam's labored breathing and his own moans filling the night. Zayn knows they are safe inside and he is safe with his Liam.
      "Your eyes are beautiful," Zayn states quietly, trying not to gasp at a sudden tug.
     Liam breathes a modest laugh and glances away from Zayn's staring eyes. He leans forward again and noses along Zayn's strong jawline with a sigh.
     "Well you smell amazing," Liam says, taking the focus off of himself. Zayn smiles and lays his head back on the pillow, just enjoying the whole feeling.
     "Call me crazy but I'd say it almost smells like a cologne that I have," Liam tells him and Zayn tries to hide his guilty smile.
     "Hm..... Yeah you probably are crazy," Zayn says with a wondering stare.  
       "No you fucking donut!! You've been using my fucking cologne!!" Liam tells him as he playfully pushes Zayn's leg away, causing him to giggle then wince slightly from the Payne.
      (No pun intended...... 😏)
      "Why would you accuse me of that?!" Zayn asks innocently with a hurt expression on his beautifully handsome face
      "Because I can fucking smell it! I noticed it last night before bed," Liam admits with a grin.
       "But I mean.... Do you blame me? It smells so fucking  good," Zayn says with a good natured smile as he holds his hands out casually as he rests his elbows on the bed. Liam just shakes his head and laughs.
     Zayn can't help but laugh at all this. Here Liam was about to pound Zayn into the mattress and fuck him senseless, but they were too busy talking about eyes and stealing expensive cologne.
      Suddenly without warning, Liam pulls out of  Zayn before shoving back in with a smooth roll, making Zayn scream out as he squeezes his eyes shut in pain.
      "Why the fuck would you just do that to me?!" Zayn demands through grit teeth.
      "Cuz I'm a heartless fucking bitch," Liam answers deviously as he proudly watches Zayn's face, twisted in agony as he groans, fingernails scratching down Liam's back.
      "You gotta take the pain with the pleasure, Zaynie," Liam explains with a devilish smile as he holds on to Zayn's hips as he continually sinks in, working his way through the the tightness.
      "FucK..... Ngh, Zaynie," Liam pleas, locking their lips together in a heated kiss, panting hot and wet into each other's mouth.
     "L-lim," Zayn responds weakly as he drools and presses his hands to Liam's sweaty chest.
      "You feel....unh..... Agh.... Z-Zo fucking good," he whimpers his praise, as he tries to match Liam's pace with his hips.
     "More," Zayn gasps, begging as Liam is kissing him, breathing hot and heavy on his skin, sucking love bites along his neck as he picks up the pace with a tight grin; both hearts racing.
     While covered in his own and Liam's sweat, Zayn finds himself drowning in a current of burning pleasure and he never wants this to end but it's too much and at the same time it's not enough; never enough.
     "Ow.....Li... Baby... I-I'm gonna come," Zayn admits timidly grouch tightly grit teeth before he releases hard between their bellies, trembling uncontrollably and unable to form any coherent words or thoughts as he surrenders himself to the hot pleasure spilling from his body.
Liam gasps and rests his forehead against Zayn's chest and feels Zayn's warm come between their bodies and he knows it won't be long until he reached his climax too.
With a grunt from the exertion, Liam continues fucking Zayn, rougher and faster now, making Zayn scream from the force.
"I'm so close.... I'm sorry if it hurts," Liam apologizes guiltily.
"N-no.... Is Zo good," Zayn mumbles lazily. Before long, Liam slows down his pace a little more gentle now as he soon feels himself coming undone.
In a few minutes, Liam is coming inside Zayn, his come dripping around himself and down Zayn's skinny legs, both of them panting at this intimate moment as Zayn squirms breathlessly.
With a long sigh, Liam takes a break and drops his head back and resting his hands on Zayn's come-covered skin, just taking in this whole moment.
"Mm...... Baby," he hears Zayn's mutter as his fingers crawl up from Liam's hips to cling to his bum. Liam sighs in complete happiness, never wanting this moment to end.
Slowly, he rocks his hips back and forth, Grinding gently into Zayn and carefully pulling against him.
"Don't ztop yet," Zayn instructs as he rests his hands on Liam's hips again and closes his eyes. The pain Zayn feels is almost unbearable but he loves it more than anything else. Liam smiles down at him and breathes a long, relieved exhale of fresh air.
"Don't worry. We still have all morning, love," Liam tells him quietly with a grin as he leans over and kisses his cheek and nose. Zayn grins and kisses the underside of Liam's jaw before he can pull away.
"Do you think we woke your neighbors up?" Zayn winders curiously and Liam laughs.
"Fuck I don't know," he admits. "But I'm sure we'll hear from someone if we did...."
"Do you think we'll get in trouble?" Zayn asks worriedly.
"Fuck I don't know," Liam laughs. "Probably not but I don't care. God it was so fuckin good..." Liam trails off, still lost in the memory, lost in Zayn.
"Yeah," Zayn agrees with a quick grunt.
       "I don't want to think about this right now," Liam mutters and Zayn nods in agreement. With a grunt from them both, Liam finally pulls out and collapses on Zayn's come covered chest.
      "I really need a break right now though," Liam admits as he wraps his arms around Zayn's waist and rests his head on his chest.
      "You couldn't last hours Zayn.... You don't know what I'm capable of. You'd beg me to stop'," Zayn mutters, mocking Liam's earlier claim.
      "Shut the fuck up!!" Liam laughs. "It's early and I wasn't expecting this," he explains.
      "Yeah well..... you do need a break," Zayn agrees with a smile. "Damn... You were going hard too baby," he adds As he rests his hands on Liam's back.
     "Fucking legend," Zayn adds and Liam laughs, followed by a long tired yawn, still sleepy since it was still so early in the morning.
     "Did you enjoy it?" Liam asks with a slightly nervous grin.
      "What do you think?" Zayn asks as he looks down at Liam with a crooked grin as Liam opens his eyes and smiles up at him.
     "I was just wondering...." He trails off with an innocent smile.
      "God you're zo fucking adorable," Zayn sighs as he squeezes Liam who giggles happily and snuggles in as close as he can to Zayn's side and closes his eyes to fall asleep.
     "Baby," Zayn starts.
     "Hm?" Liam replies effortlessly. 
      "Liam," Zayn says.
      "Yes, Zayn, my sweetheart, my love?" Liam asks sweetly as he slowly runs his hand up Zayn's thigh.
      "I wanna suck your dick later. When you're not zo tired. okay?" Zayn tells him bravely.
      "Bad man Zayn!! Very bad man!!" Liam gasps with a laugh.
       "You make me do terrible things," Zayn tells Liam mischievously.
       "I don't make you do anything. You do it your self," Liam tells him and Zayn just smiles and the room gets quiet for a little bit.
"I love you," they suddenly say at the same time then both laugh.
"I love you more," Liam says proudly with a joking grin.
"Thats impossible. You're just a brownie," Zayn replies sassily with a smirk as he leans forward and pecks Liam's nose, making him giggle.
"You make me so happy zee," Liam mutters tiredly as Zayn wraps his arms around Liam, who was like a giant teddy bear to him.
Sleep comes quickly to both of them as they lay entangled in each other's close embrace, feeling safe and secure despite the storm that raged outside.

      This chapter makes me want to die.