HELP!!!!

Hey guys! So I have a super huge problem that I've been trying to figure out  for a LONG time and I've been so Torn but maybe you all could help my with it if you want :)
    So, I don't know how far I want Ziam's relationship to go.
   It's so cute and innocent now, but what if it could be more?? But how much more??
     I don't know how far I want to take it.
    At first I made up my mind it'd be kinda simple and I guess and I didn't want to write anything to crazy or whatever and They're just gonna stick with cute little kisses and hand holding cuz I don't want to get in to anything more. But as time went on... My view changed a little. Or a lot actually.... But I don't know how far I actually should go with it because I could write some glorious smut but I'm way to shy to actually post it... But if a lot of you want me to, I will but I don't know what to do about all that....
    Cuz I've been thinking about it a little bit and it could be perfect....
    And Liam, being his sweet adorable wonderful  self, wants to show Zayn everything and what better way to show him what it's like to be human then a little late night love or something. I don't even know.... It's late and im so tired but I can't sleep 😂 and also Zayn REALY turns liam on too (and I mean come on... It's Zayn)
    I don't even know anymore.... It could be really super awkward though....
    Anyway back to the point..... would you like to see cute little Zayn get a whole new idea on what it's like to be human and see a whole new side of Liam, or would you rather they just stay cute and adorable and innocent and just hold hands and cuddle??
    But they're still gonna stay cute no matter what though so don't worry ;)
    If you have any ideas or suggestions or anything on what you'd like to see happen, I would LOVE if you could star or comment or message me or something :) it'd be super helpful and would help me out with my inner struggle....
   Anyway... Thanks a TON guys!!. :) I really like this story and this idea and I work so hard to write it for you all :) and you reading this means so much to me and honestly makes me so happy :)💜💜
I always try to make the next chapter better than the last, so hopefully some good stuff will come for you all :)
   Thank you so much again!!
     -all the love

 :) I really like this story and this idea and I work so hard to write it for you all :) and you reading this means so much to me and honestly makes me so happy :)💜💜I always try to make the next chapter better than the last, so hopefully some go...

and here's a beautiful picture of Louis for all you beautiful people. thanks for putting up with me 🤗👽💜