Chapter 1: Monday

I groan as I hear my alarm clock go off and I want to go back to sleep so bad it's painful to even think about getting up from my warm bed. Sadly I know if I go back to sleep no one will wake me up because my mom is at work and she will kill me if I skip school to sleep.

I grumpily roll out of bed and throw on a pair of skinny jeans with a sweat shirt that says
" Messy hair don't care! " and throw my long brown hair into a pony tale. I quickly apply mascara but I'm o lazy to bother with eyeliner.

After all it is Monday.

I hear someone blowing the horn and I grab my back pack rushing downstairs and out the door to meet my friends. We all ride to school together. I'm about to jump into the passenger seat as usual but when I open the door I see that the seat is occupied by Whitney who is usually driving. I look to the driver side to see my ex Blake.

" Sorry hun I forgot to tell you Blake-y boo is riding with us. "

She tells me kissing his cheek smiling. I clench my teeth.

" It's ok I will just sit in the back. "

I say hoping she doesn't hear the venom in my voice. I climb in the back with my best friend Lacey sitting next to me. I pull out my phone and text her.

Me: What the hell is Blake doing in the drivers seat?

Her: it's Whitney's car she wanted him here you know they are dating I'm surprised you're surprised.

Me: I wouldn't call what they have as dating more like fuck buddy's -_- Remind me why were friends with her?

Her: She's head cheerleader and THE most popular girl in school I need to get on good terms with her and you have to suffer with me because you love me!

Me: Oh the joy of being your best friend -_-

" YAY WERE HERE! "

Whitney screams excitedly as we pull up to school.

" Why are you so excited? It's school and a Monday. "

I say bitterly.

" THE YEAR IS HALF WAY OVER WERE NEARLY SENIORS! "

" ok I get it you're excited not stop with the Arianna Grande high pitched death scream! "

I say covering my ears. Suddenly her sunshine mood turns into a killer glare.

" Babe those girls are starring at you only I'm allowed to do that. "

Before Blake can even respond she pushes him against her car and starts eating his face off. I tear my eyes away from the scene refusing to let one tear fall.

" You okay? "

Lacey ask as we start walking inside.

" I'm fine. "